The Sky Princess is the youngest member of Princess Cruises' Royal Class, making its debut in Europe in the fall of 2019. After several weeks of Mediterranean and Adriatic Sea cruises, she will cross the Atlantic for her homeport of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Carrying 100 more passengers than her sisters, the Royal Princess and the Regal Princess, this ship accommodates 3,660 guests and 1,346 crew members.
Inspired by the old town squares of France and Italy, the Sky Princess was designed with a three-deck-high central Piazza with wandering street performers, glass elevators, small shops and cafes, and a spiral staircase. This atrium is the place to go for a cup of gourmet coffee or a quiet glass of wine. Among the new features on this ship are the SeaWalk, an enclosed walkway extending over the ocean from the ship’s top deck, and the SeaView Bar, each with glass floors and panoramic ocean views.
Entertainment onboard features glamorous dance and music performances in the two-deck Princess Theater along with cabaret shows in The Vista Show Lounge with its three stages. Lectures, bingo and horse-racing are presented here during the day. Enjoy a lively casino visit or a quiet adults-only experience in the Sanctuary pool. You'll have plenty to do on board the Sky Princess when you're not out exploring fascinating ports of call.
The Sky Princess has six types of cabins and accommodates 3,660 guests. Cabins are roomy and nicely furnished, with satellite TV access to major channels. Many of the standard cabins have additional upper berths for children, and some have inter-connecting doors. Room service is available 24-hours a day in all staterooms.
Size: 158-162 sq. ft.
Occupancy: 1-2 guests
The most affordable option, the interior stateroom features two twin beds or a queen-size bed. Other amenities include a refrigerator, hair dryer, TV, closet and bathroom with shower.
Size: 214-222 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
This popular cabin choice offers great ocean views from a private balcony with a table and two chairs, a queen size bed, private bath with shower, refrigerator, a spacious closet and a desk. Some cabins have upper berths for a third or fourth guest.
Deluxe Balcony Stateroom
Size: 233-279 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
In a deluxe balcony room, you'll enjoy a large balcony with expansive ocean views, a spacious seating area with comfortable sofa bed, a private bath with shower, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, a television, refrigerator and spacious closet.
Size: 323 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
A bit larger than the balcony stateroom, the mini-suite has a seating area with sofa bed, a queen size bed, and a large balcony accessed by floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors. It is equipped with a bathroom tub and massage shower head with upgraded amenities, a refrigerator and two TVs. Enjoy a welcome glass of champagne on embarkation day.
Size: 440-1500 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Amenities afforded to suite guests on Sky Princess include priority boarding and disembarkation, priority reservations for dining and shore excursions, a specialty dinner, large balcony, private bedroom with bath, sofa bed in comfortable seating area, mini-bar and refrigerator.
Size: 1873 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 5 guests
The ultimate in luxury accommodations on the top deck, the Sky Suite has the largest balcony of any ship at sea. Exclusive amenities, including a Suite Experience manager, come with this deluxe suite. Reserved theater seating, balcony breakfasts and dinners, two bedrooms with baths, sofa bed, dining table for four, luxury balcony furniture, large living area and plenty of closets.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual cabin you'll be booking.
Entertainment & Activities
All Princess ships provide all-day and all-night entertainment from shopping in the atrium Piazza boutiques, to dancing in the lively nightclubs. The new Sky Princess has many ways to pass the time onboard and a wide variety of activities to engage any traveler.
Princess Productions presents live musical shows with colorful stage sets, classic songs from Broadway hits, dazzling costumes and original numbers performed by a large and talented cast. In addition to Princess's own performers, the stages host world-class magicians, comedians and jugglers. You can find music all over the ship in many styles, whether it’s an amazing cover band, a sing-along in the piano bar, a classical string quartet or dance tunes in the nightclub.
Festivals of the World, a Princess tradition, hosts onboard events that celebrate cultures from all around the globe. Parties, dances, folkloric performances, enrichment activities, themed movies Under the Stars and specialty shopping are all connected to a particular region or custom to create a gala event.
The Sky Princess features a sports court on the top deck for hoops or volleyball and a relaxing spa for soothing sore muscles. You’ll find new opportunities for aquatic relaxation onboard, with more spa tubs, two deep-tank pools linked by communal seating and nearby refreshment at the top-deck bar. At the ship’s aft end, there is an infinity-style Wakeview pool and bar that offer panoramic views of the surrounding ocean.
There are many dining options included in your fare on the Sky Princess, whether you enjoy Asian cuisine, a hearty pizza or the occasional chocolate treat. Specialty restaurants offer a French bistro, an Italian trattoria and an American grill. For a romantic treat, you can order dinner to be served on your private balcony.
- Main Dining Rooms (Estrella, Cielo, Soleil) - Savor fresh new cuisine designed by award-winning Chef Curtis Stone during every voyage, prepared with the most authentic ingredients. Dishes feature delicious meats and seafood, fresh produce and vibrant, bold flavors. Breakfast and lunch are served with open seating from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. and noon to 1:30 p.m. on sea days and embarkation day. Dinner is available as either fixed seating or guests can choose the Dine My WaySM dining option.
- World Fresh Marketplace - Casual buffet serving a wide variety of choices including salads, sides and desserts, along with beautiful views. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with no reservations required. Casual attire is recommended.
- Ocean Terrace Sushi Bar - An array of ocean treasures, including premium seafood rolls and sashimi, in a causal bur elegant setting overlooking the Piazza.
- Afternoon Tea - Enjoy a wide selection of teas and coffees served wth finger sandwiches, cookies & cakes.
- International Cafe - Quaint cafe located in The Piazza serving pastries, quick bites, light meal choices, coffee and specialty drinks. Open 24 hours.
- Alfredo's Pizzeria - Named for the line's master chef Alfredo Marzi, this sit-down pizzeria features an open kitchen and a menu of freshly prepared individual pizzas. Also offers Classic Italian calzones stuffed with delicious Italian deli meats and cheeses.
- Gelato - Indulge your sweet cravings at a gelateria featuring designer sundaes, fruit smoothies and frosty shakes. Order up a sweet crespelle (Italian crepe) or a homemade waffle ice cream cone. Open 24 hours.
- The Salty Dog Grill - Poolside grill serving burgers, hot dogs and chicken sandwiches with a variety of fixings and crisp fries. Open 11 a.m. to midnight.
- Chocolate Journeys - Decadent, hand-crafted treats exclusively for Princess’ Chocolate JourneysSM program.
- Slice Pizzeria - Award-winning signature Neapolitan-style pizza plus classic pizzas with a variety of toppings that change daily.
- Ultimate Balcony Dining - Intimate breakfast or dinner for two. Breakfast is served from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. for $32 per couple, while dinner is served from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. for $100 per couple. Dinner includes a cocktail party, fresh flowers, champagne and a four-course meal.
- Chef's Table Lumiere - Select group of guests for a behind-the-scenes galley tour with champagne and hors d’oeuvres, followed by an extravagant multi-course dinner created and hosted by the ship’s executive chef.
- Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria - Classic Italian and Mediterranean food including a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, main courses and desserts for $25 per person. Suite guests can come to Sabatini's for breakfast, featuring free mimosas.
- Crown Grill - Named among the "Best Cruise Ship Steakhouses" by USA TODAY featuring premium aged beef and fresh seafood plus upscale appetizers and special desserts. Open for dinner. $25 per person charge.
- Bistro Sur La Mer - Similar to a Parisian cafe, this intimate restaurant features casual French home-style dining with a modern twist created by Chef Emmanuel Renaut.
Meet the Princess Fleet
Search for Cruises & Compare Deals!
Signup for Cruise Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more