The Majestic Princess is the newest sister ship to Princess Cruise Line’s Royal Princess and Regal Princess. This Royal Class ship will sail around Europe before reaching its homeport in Shanghai, China for a series of Asia cruises to Japan and Korea year-round.
This luxury cruise ship features a variety of room types, including Suites, Club Class, and Mini-Suites, as well as Deluxe Balcony, Balcony, Interior, and Wheelchair Accessible staterooms. With room for up to 3,560 guests and an assortment of dining and entertainment options, sailing on this luxury ship will be a treat for any traveler. Let Dunhill Travel Deals find the best promotions for your sailing so you can enjoy the lowest cruise rates for your journey across Asia.
The Majestic Princess ship features a variety of room types for up to 3,560 guests.
Suites include extra living space and upscale amenities like floor-to-ceiling glass doors, flat-screen TVs, and 24-hour room service. Suites also include walk-in closets, complimentary laundry services, and a luxuriously furnished private balcony.
Mini Suites feature a private balcony, floor-to-ceiling glass doors, a refrigerator, separate sitting area with sofa bed & coffee table, and a complimentary welcome glass of Champagne on embarkation day.
Balcony staterooms are a great place to escape the hustle and bustle of the ship, featuring private balconies, private bathrooms, and amazing views. Balcony staterooms give guests room to relax with accommodations for two.
Interior staterooms are budget-friendly and feature two twin beds or a queen-size bed, a refrigerator, hair dryer, TV, closet and bathroom with shower.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual cabin you'll be booking.
Entertainment & Activities
When it comes to entertainment options, the Majestic Princess doesn’t disappoint. You can enjoy a movie under the stars, the Princess Watercolor Fantasy Show, original musical productions, and a Vegas-style casino.
There’s also the Seawalk, Sports Central, The Greens, a fine art gallery, The Atrium, and more. And if you’re traveling with kids or teens, the Majestic Princess provides multiple spaces just for families with three separate kids programs for children aged 3-17.
- Main Dining Rooms (Allegro, Concerto and Symphony) - Breakfast, lunch and dinner with open seating for breakfast and lunch and set seating for dinner.
- World Fresh Marketplace - Food stations from around the world with French crepes, Asian noodles, German grilled sausages, Japanese satays, and more.
- International Cafe - Ever-changing array of small bite meals, treats, and gourmet beverages.
- Alfredo’s Pizzeria - Freshly prepared pizza made just for you by skilled dough tossers.
- Chopsticks Noodle Bar - Prepared noodle soups and classic wok noodle dishes.
- Burger & Lobster Grill - Beef or veggie burgers, hot dogs, lobster rolls, and chicken sandwiches served with fries.
- Harmony - Chef Richard Chen’s interpretation of classic Cantonese dishes, with innovative plates and impeccable techniques.
- Bistro Sur La Mer - A taste of France with this casual bistro-style dining created by Chef Emmanuel Renaut.
- Crown Grill - The tastiest premium aged beef and fresh seafood items with cooked to order top-quality cuts of beef, chops and seafood.
- Chef’s Table Lumiere - Behind-the-scenes galley tour with champagne and hors d’oeuvres, followed by an extravagant multi-course dinner created and hosted by the ship’s executive chef.
- Yao Family Wines - Exclusive to Majestic Princess, NBA Hall of Famer, Yao Ming, presents this selection of criticlaly acclaimed wines from Napas Valley.
Meet the Princess Fleet
Search for Cruises & Compare Deals!
Signup for Cruise Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more