Cruise Deals to the Islands of Hawaii
7-Night Hawaii Cruise on Pride of America
- Departing from Vancouver in Sept. 2019
- Visit Hilo, Kailua, Lahaina and Honolulu
- $500+ in shipboard credit + travel insurance
Celebrity Solstice | 10-Nt Hawaii Cruise from Vancouver
- Departing from Vancouver, British Columbia in Sept
- See Maui, the Big Island and Oahu
- Up to $500 shipboard credit
Carnival Legend | 16-Nt Hawaii Cruise from Vancouver
- Departing from Vancouver in Oct. 2019
- Visit Maui, Kauai, Big Island & Oahu
- Up to $500 shipboard credit
Norwegian Jewel | 11-Nt Hawaii Cruise from Vancouver
- Sailing October 2019 from Honolulu
- Gastrobar with 40 different beers onboard
- Over 10 dining options to choose from
10-Night Celebrity Eclipse Hawaii Cruise
- Sail in Spring, 2019 w/Free upgrades
- Sail from Vancouver with free travel insurance
- Plus air credits and reduced deposits
Holland America Eurodam | 16-Nt Hawaii Cruise
- Departing from Los Angeles in Nov. 2019
- Visit Hilo, Nawiliwili, Lahaina and Honolulu
- Free travel insurance & $500+ in shipboard credit
Star Princess | 15-Nt Hawaii Cruise from LA
- Sailing from San Diego Oct. 20, 2019
- Free upgrades, air credits & reduced deposit
- Travel insurance & onboard credits
Holland America Oosterdam | 17-Nt Hawaii Cruise
Find Cruises to Hawaii on these Cruise Lines
Discover the World on a Cruise Ship
Cruise the Hawaiian Islands
Everyone dreams of the ultimate island paradise, and there’s no better way to reach it than picturesque cruises to Hawaii. From lush natural wonders to the Pearl Harbor WWII memorial site, there’s much to see and explore on this isolated volcanic island chain in the Central Pacific. Its six major islands attract tourists from all over the world, and we have collected some of the best cruise packages across the web to get you in the mix!
Cruise lines visiting Hawaii include Princess Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Holland America Line, Carnival Cruises, and Royal Caribbean. Looking for Hawaii cruise deals that start on one of the islands? Norwegian Cruise Line's Pride of America is the only ship that makes a round trip in Hawaii from a base port in Honolulu. Start your trip of splendor with a water activity off this island's sparkling white-sand Waikiki Beach or with a tour of a sacred, historical landmarks downtown.
Once you board the Pride of America, you’ll be whisked away on a weeklong retreat, with opportunities to visit the shops and restaurants of Maui, the Polynesian and Asian melting-pot traditions of Hilo, the natural springs of Nawiliwili, and more. Shore excursions take cruisers to Pineapple Plantations on Oahu, the monuments of Pearl Harbor, the canyons of Haleakalã National Park on Maui, or the Big Island’s volcanoes.
Hikes, beach days, and surfing are all popular pastimes in the islands, as are helicopter tours over volcanic craters and parties at the Polynesian Cultural Center, where you can see fire dancers and experience a traditional luau.
The best Hawaii cruises pile on the culture of regions heading into Hawaii. Choose to travel in from the west with a cruise from Long Beach or San Francisco. The California ports are alive with activity, amazing cuisine, and shopping hotspots. Cruises from Seattle and Vancouver take passengers across the Pacific to multiple islands, where tourists can experience the blend of Polynesian, Western, and Native cultures.
To get started, it only takes a quick search of Dunhill Travel Deals' cheap Hawaii cruises to find a package that satisfies your thirst for relaxation and entertainment. Cruises to Hawaii could include a Broadway show in a theatre, a quiet read in the library, a signature treatment in the spa, or the vibrant social scene of a themed bar. Dunhill Travel Deals lists offers from many of the major cruise lines, from wherever you wish to start your journey. All aboard! Start exploring the best deals and discounts on Hawaii cruises today!
Search for Cruises & Compare Deals!
Signup for Cruise Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more