The Crown Princess is part of the Grand Class of cruise ships from Princess Cruises, joining the flagship Grand Princess and seven other sister ships. Martha Stewart christened this ship, which first sailed on June 14th, 2006 and underwent an extensive refurbishment in April 2018.
Travel to exciting destinations in the Caribbean, or cross the ocean on a Transatlantic cruise. The Crown Princess spends her summers in the Mediterranean, so choose from many interesting itineraries including the ports of Spain, France, Italy, and Greece.
You'll enjoy world-class cuisine in more than a dozen dining rooms and cafes, and then spend the evening in a quiet piano bar or lively nightclub. On the Crown Princess, you'll find luxury, comfort, entertainment, and value with special fares from Dunhill Travel Deals.
The Crown Princess has 1,541 staterooms with space for 3,082 guests. All staterooms sleep two guests, while rooms that include bunk beds or a sofa bed have enough room for up to four passengers.
Size: 460 to 687 sq. ft
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Family Suites feature balconies and are perfect for families traveling with children. These suites have two staterooms connected by a living area. Both rooms have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, a closet, bathroom with tub and shower, mini-bar, refrigerator and safe.
Size: 370 to 536 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Mini-Suites with private balconies range have twin beds that convert to queen-size, a closet, bathroom with a combination tub and shower and a sitting area with a desk and sofa. These suites have premium amenities including a welcome glass of champagne, massage shower head and upgraded pillows and mattress.
Size: 233 to 273 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 2 guests
Balcony Cabins have large sliding glass doors leading to the private balcony, twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, bathroom with shower, desk, closet, television, security safe and refrigerator.
Size: 163 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 2 guests
Inside Cabins have two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, closet space, bathroom with shower, television, refrigerator, security safe and a desk area.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual cabin you'll be booking.
Entertainment & Activities
Travel back in time when you enjoy a cocktail at the Speakeasy Cigar Lounge or play a game of chance at Gatsby’s Casino. Hang out at the adults-only Sanctuary deck area, shop for designer clothing or your favorite perfume at the duty-free boutique or book an invigorating massage at the Lotus Spa® and Fitness Center.
Traveling with the family? There’s lots of fun for children of all ages to enjoy on the Crown Princess. Play video games in the Video Arcade, watch the latest movie in the Teen Center or have a blast at the Chill Out splash pool. After hours, head to the Princess Theater for a comedy show or musical revue. There are parties and theme nights on almost every cruise, so study your daily planner to find just the right entertainment for you and your companions.
Guests can grab a bite to eat at almost any time of day. Enjoy a private in-room breakfast from room service, an Espresso or Chai Tea in the afternoon or a hot pizza pie anytime you want.
- Main Dining Rooms (Botticelli, Da Vinci, and Michelangelo) - Breakfast, lunch and dinner with open seating from 7:30 to 9:30 am and noon to 1:30 p.m. on sea days and embarkation day. Dinner is available as either fixed seating or guests can choose the Dine My WaySM dining option.
- Chocolate Journeys - Decadent, hand-crafted treats exclusively for Princess’ Chocolate JourneysSM program.
- Slice Pizzeria - Award-winning signature Neapolitan-style pizza plus classic pizzas with a variety of toppings that change daily.
- The Salty Dog Grill - 100% handmade gourmet burgers, including princess burger or triple smoked burger.
- International Cafe - Ever-changing array of small bite meals, treats, and gourmet beverages.
- Coffee & Cones - Ice cream sandwiches with a tempting choice of flavors such as classic, cookie colada, snickerdoodle, honey ‘n’ oats and mint paddy and crafted coffee including espresso and cappuccino, latte, chai tea and more.
- Horizon Court - Delightful array of worldwide cuisine, freshly baked breads and regional comfort foods, in a casual setting at breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Sabatini’s Italian Restaurant - Classic Italian food including a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, main courses and desserts for $25 per person.
- Crown Grill - Named among the “Best Cruise Ship Steakhouses” by USA TODAY featuring premium aged beef and fresh seafood items.
- The Salty Dog Gastropub - Innovative gourmet creations inspired by pub favorites or devour the "Ernesto”, a savory rib eye burger named “Best Burger at Sea” by Cruise Critic.
- Vines Wine Bar - Extensive collection of wines, like Opus One, Super Tuscans, fine sparkling wines and regional offerings for purchase.
- Ultimate Balcony Dining - Intimate breakfast or dinner for two. Breakfast is served from 7 am to 11 am for $32 per couple, while dinner is served from 6 pm to 10 pm for $100 per couple. Dinner includes a cocktail party, fresh flowers, champagne and a four-course meal.
- Chef's Table Experience - Pre-dinner cocktails and hors d’oeuvres in the galley for you and a limited number of fellow guests and gourmet dinner.
Meet the Princess Fleet
Search for Cruises & Compare Deals!
Signup for Cruise Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more