The Enchanted Princess is the fifth Royal Class cruise ship from Princess Cruises, joining sister ships Royal Princess, Regal Princess, Majestic Princess, and Sky Princess. Scheduled for its maiden voyage in November 2021, this enchanting ship cruises the Mediterranean and Adriatic Seas, offering some 21- and 22-day grand cruises.
The new MedallionClass cruising experience on the Enchanted Princess offers you faster boarding, expedited beverage service, and turn-by-turn navigation of the ship along with super-fast Wi-Fi. Dining is an enriching experience, with Princess chefs creating culinary masterpieces from scratch for the many included dining venues, and dedicated staff offering up a wide variety of menu items in specialty restaurants. At the end of the day, the Enchanted Princess dazzles, with live music and dance shows in the Princess theater or quiet music and martinis in Crooners - a tribute to Frank Sinatra.
The Enchanted Princess cruise ship carries 3,660 passengers and features balconies with 80% of its cabins. It debuts a new category called Sky Suites, located on the top deck with 270-degree panoramic views. Room service is available 24-hours a day in all staterooms.
Size: 160 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 2 guests
This affordable option, featuring two twin beds or a queen-size bed, sleeps two guests, some offering a 3rd or 4th berth. Other amenities include a refrigerator, hairdryer, closet and shower.
Size: 172 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 2 guests
With large floor-to-ceiling windows, this cabin offers an expansive ocean view. The cabin sleeps two guests with two twin or one queen-size bed, plus refrigerator, shower, and desk.
Size: 180 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
The spacious balcony cabin comes with a 40 sq. ft. furnished deck, a living area with armchairs, coffee table and writing desk, en-suite bath with shower, and a queen size bed.
Size: 1510 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 5 guests
Sky Suites, with the largest balconies of any Princess ship, sleep up to 5 people in a 2-bedroom layout with a living room, dining table, armchairs, outdoor furniture, and two full bathrooms.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual cabin you'll be booking.
Entertainment & Activities
If you love the performing arts, including dance, costumes, and live music, you'll love the entertainment on the Enchanted Princess. It is only the second ship to feature the musical production "Rock Opera," showcasing classic rock, musical theater, and multi-cultural song selections. If you're traveling with young children, be sure to get them over to The Treehouse, where they can sing, do crafts, and participate in design projects with Legos. The youth and teen center is equipped with the latest video games, big screen TV, arts and crafts, a DJ booth and more. Princess is also offering the "ultimate escape room" (pictured) on the Sky Princess and the Enchanted Princess.
The awe-inspiring multistory Piazza atrium is the place for browsing, sitting with a glass of wine, or indulging in people-watching. There is also an adults-only Sanctuary for peaceful pursuits, and the Movies Under the Stars, which offers movies that you can watch from the pool or the Sky Suites. For a little exercise with excitement, try the SeaWalk (a glass walkway that extends from the top deck). Budding performers can show up for their moment in front of the cameras at the Princess Live TV studio.
There are many great dining options to enjoy on the Enchanted Princess. Traditional dining in the main dining room gives you a formal, classic cruise experience with multiple menu items. Specialty dining includes favorites like Sabatini's Italian Trattoria or the signature steakhouse, Crown Grill. Try the new Salty Dog Gastropub for deliciously crafted burgers from Expert Chef Uchimura.
- Main Dining Rooms (Amalfi, Capri, Santorini) - Breakfast, lunch and dinner with open seating from 7:30 to 9:30 am and noon to 1:30 p.m. on sea days and embarkation day. Dinner is available as either fixed seating or guests can choose the Dine My WaySM dining option. In the Main Dining Room, savor fresh new cuisine designed by award-winning Chef Curtis Stone during every voyage.
- Chocolate Journeys - Decadent, hand-crafted treats designed exclusively for Princess’ Chocolate JourneysSM program.
- International Cafe - Open 24 hours a day, this is an ever-changing array of small bite meals, treats, and gourmet beverages.
- Gigi's Pizzeria - Classic Italian pizzas and calzones stuffed with delicious Italian deli meats and cheeses, served in a charming sit-down venue.
- World Fresh Marketplace - Delightful array of worldwide cuisine, freshly baked breads and regional comfort foods, in a casual setting at breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- The Salty Dog Grill - Handmade gourmet burgers, street tacos and classic hot dogs, served with a variety of side dishes including delicious crispy fries.
- Ocean Terrace - Celebrate seafood in a stylish bar serving oyster shooters, sushi, sashimi, king crab cocktail and other delicacies from the sea.
- Slice Pizzeria - Head to the top deck for fresh hot slices of pizza, deep dish focaccia or sliced stromboli.
- Afternoon Tea - Don't miss this traditional celebration of tasty teas and desserts, served in an elegant dining room.
- Gelato - Italian dessert treats like gelato and crepes, homemade waffle cones and banana splits. Leave room for dessert!
- Bistro Sur La Mer - Enjoy casual French bistro-style dining created by award-winning chef Emmanuel Renaut. Chef Renaut has created a tantalizing menu, showcasing authentic French dishes crafted with the Chef’s signature flair.
- Ultimate Balcony Dining - Intimate breakfast or dinner for two. Breakfast is served from 7 am to 11 am for $32 per couple, while dinner is served from 6 pm to 10 pm for $100 per couple. Dinner includes a cocktail party, fresh flowers, champagne and a four-course meal.
- Chef's Table Lumiere - Pre-dinner cocktails and hors d’oeuvres in the galley for you and a limited number of fellow guests followed by a gourmet dinner hosted by the ship's executive chef. Perfect for celebrating an anniversary or milestone.
- Sabitini’s Italian Trattoria - Classic Italian food including a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, main courses and desserts for $25 per person.
- Crown Grill - Named among the “Best Cruise Ship Steakhouses” by USA TODAY featuring premium aged beef and fresh seafood items.
- The Salty Dog Gastropub - Splurge on innovative gourmet creations inspired by pub favorites or devour the "Ernesto,” a savory rib eye burger named “Best Burger at Sea” by Cruise Critic. Also serving a variety of drinks along with live music.
Meet the Princess Fleet
Search for Cruises & Compare Deals!
Signup for Cruise Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more