Myrtle Beach Hotels
Featured Myrtle Beach Hotels
- Save up to 40% off
- Your choice of hotel
- Enjoy ShrimpFest, Oktoberfest & more fall events
Myrtle Beach | Exclusive Fall Hotel Deals
- Stay 2 nights, get your 3rd night free
- Enjoy spacious rooms with oceanfront views
- Summer-like weather and fewer crowds
Stretch Your Summer | Paradise Resort, Myrtle Beach
- 25% off plus $100s in free perks
- 1-3 BR condos, oceanfront dining & lazy river
- Summer-like weather and great fall deals
Fall Savings in Myrtle Beach | Prince Resort
- 40% off hotels, free breakfast & $1 nights
- Enjoy Oktoberfest, Shrimp Fest & other fall events
- Summer-like weather and fewer crowds
Stretch Your Summer | Fall Savings in Myrtle Beach
- 30% off rates & free breakfast thru Nov. 30
- Fall rates, fewer crowds & great weather
- 1-3 BR oceanfront condos - Sleep 6
Fall Savings | Caribbean Resort, Myrtle Beach
- Pay for 2 nights, receive a 3rd for $1
- Family-friendly oceanfront resort
- Large pool, exercise room, beach access
Myrtle Beach | $1 Nights at Carolina Winds Resort
- Fall Inspiration: 2 free breakfasts daily
- Oceanfront resort with spacious pool decks
- 720 ft. of beach plus onsite restaurants
Myrtle Beach | Save 30% at Long Bay Resort
- Five minutes from the SkyWheel Myrtle Beach
- Wooden furniture and tastefully decorated rooms
- Close to the heart of the action
Aqua Beach Inn in Myrtle Beach
- Spacious apartments great for a family vacation
- private outdoor patio & full kitchen including an oven and stove
- 20-minute walk from the beach
Magnolia Pointe in Myrtle Beach
- Visit South Carolina, USA soon!
Early Fall At Margate Tower - Balcony Access From Every Bedroom! in Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach Hot Spots
Located on the Atlantic coast in South Carolina, Myrtle Beach is a summer hotspot. It features numerous golf courses, fine restaurants, and outlet malls. Because of its proximity to several landlocked states, many people flock here for relaxing, sunshine-filled beach vacations.
Finding Myrtle Beach hotels is easy because the area has been heavily developed with resorts, condos, and hotels. Finding the hotel of your dreams in Myrtle Beach can be more difficult, however. That’s why we’re here to help. If you book a hotel that isn't beachfront, don't fret. All of the beaches are public, so you won’t need to show permits or pay entry fees.
The first stop you might want to make in Myrtle Beach is Broadway at the Beach. This 700,000-square-foot complex features a number of attractions, including several theaters, 100 specialty shops, 20 restaurants, 11 nightclubs, and a zipline, making it perfect for a family vacation. Some of the best Myrtle Beach hotels are located right in the complex itself. Barefoot Landing is another major entertainment complex and features 100 shops as well as live entertainment every night.
When you need a break from the sun, the beach, and the shops, check out the Carolina Opry. It combines comedy, music, and dance and has earned rave reviews from The New York Times, USA Today, and NBC Nightly News, to name a few. Legends in Concert is another great option where celebrity lookalikes pay tribute to famous stars. It’s appropriately located on Hollywood Drive and sits next to Planet Hollywood, so you can't miss it.
If you'd rather spend time outdoors, Myrtle Beach State Park is an absolute must. It's a 312-acre park that has fishing piers and nature trails. You could also visit the area's largest miniature golf course, Mt. Atlanticus; It has 36 holes and is open year-round.
Whenever you're ready to plan your Myrtle Beach vacation, browse our Myrtle Beach hotel deals to get the best possible deals on lodging. We'll help you find the best Myrtle Beach hotels at rates you can afford.
Explore Related Getaways
Search for Hotels & Compare Deals!
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more