Myrtle Beach Hotels
Featured Myrtle Beach Hotels
Free Night at Camelot by the Sea Resort
- Beachfront hotel with outdoor pool
- Picnic area, barbecue station, & garden
- Great views of the Atlantic Ocean
Mermaid Inn in Myrtle Beach
- Discounted rates + daily breakfast for 2
- Oceanview rooms and suites: Sept. pricing
- Rec center with 8-lane bowling alley
Stay for Breakfast at Coral Beach Resort & Suites
- 25% off & free perks - Valid thru Dec.
- 2 outdoor lazy rivers + hot tubs
- 3 pools and a modern fitness facility
Grand Shores Ocean Resort, Myrtle Beach
- Five minutes from the SkyWheel Myrtle Beach
- Wooden furniture and tastefully decorated rooms
- Close to the heart of the action
Aqua Beach Inn in Myrtle Beach
- Discounted rates for summer stays
- Indoor/outdoor pool decks + kids' water park
- Onsite restaurants & rainy day games
Summer Room Sale at Long Bay Resort, Myrtle Beach
- Voted #1 Resort in Myrtle Beach
- 25% off oceanfront condos in August
- Spacious units with room for all
Beach Blast Summer Sale | North Beach Plantation
- Summer specials & great values
- Oceanfront accommodations
- Enjoy local dining & attractions
Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Boardwalk Hotels
- Visit South Carolina, USA soon!
Hotel Bluegreen Vacations Harbour Lights in Myrtle Beach
- Visit South Carolina, USA soon!
Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort
Myrtle Beach Hot Spots
Located on the Atlantic coast in South Carolina, Myrtle Beach is a summer hotspot. It features numerous golf courses, fine restaurants, and outlet malls. Because of its proximity to several landlocked states, many people flock here for relaxing, sunshine-filled beach vacations.
Finding Myrtle Beach hotels is easy because the area has been heavily developed with resorts, condos, and hotels. Finding the hotel of your dreams in Myrtle Beach can be more difficult, however. That’s why we’re here to help. If you book a hotel that isn't beachfront, don't fret. All of the beaches are public, so you won’t need to show permits or pay entry fees.
The first stop you might want to make in Myrtle Beach is Broadway at the Beach. This 700,000-square-foot complex features a number of attractions, including several theaters, 100 specialty shops, 20 restaurants, 11 nightclubs, and a zipline, making it perfect for a family vacation. Some of the best Myrtle Beach hotels are located right in the complex itself. Barefoot Landing is another major entertainment complex and features 100 shops as well as live entertainment every night.
When you need a break from the sun, the beach, and the shops, check out the Carolina Opry. It combines comedy, music, and dance and has earned rave reviews from The New York Times, USA Today, and NBC Nightly News, to name a few. Legends in Concert is another great option where celebrity lookalikes pay tribute to famous stars. It’s appropriately located on Hollywood Drive and sits next to Planet Hollywood, so you can't miss it.
If you'd rather spend time outdoors, Myrtle Beach State Park is an absolute must. It's a 312-acre park that has fishing piers and nature trails. You could also visit the area's largest miniature golf course, Mt. Atlanticus; It has 36 holes and is open year-round.
Whenever you're ready to plan your Myrtle Beach vacation, browse our Myrtle Beach hotel deals to get the best possible deals on lodging. We'll help you find the best Myrtle Beach hotels at rates you can afford.
Explore Related Getaways
Search for Hotels & Compare Deals!
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more