today's Best Italy Tours and Vacations
7-Nt Italy Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- Tour from the Perspective of a Local Host
- Hotel included
- Free daily breakfast, VIP-access to must-see sights, and more
Florence 2+ Night Getaways
- Visit the World's Most Famous
- Personalize your travel package with a Local Host
- Includes hotel and VIP-access to must-see attractions
Venice 2+ Night Getaways
- Go off the beaten path in southern Italy
- Includes hotels, sightseeing fees, and some meals
- Private touring by dedicated Tour Director available
9-Day Naples to Sorrento Tour
- Explore the Colosseum, St. Peter's Basilica, and more
- Enjoy guided sightseeing tours with an expert Local Host
- Includes hotel, daily breakfast, and more
Rome 2+ Night Getaways
- Hit Italy's most historic sights
- Walking tours and private boat rides
- Includes hotels, transfers, tours, and some meals
8-Day Rome to Milan Tour
Best European Countries to Visit
Things to Do in Italy
One country showcases an undeniable amalgamation of ancient tradition and modern innovation. Italy vacation packages provide visitors with a fresh look at a country steeped in heritage and beauty. When you book one of these Italy vacations, you can count on seeing the country through a unique lens.
During your excursion, you’ll visit the iconic Colosseum in Rome and marvel at the magnificent Leaning Tower of Pisa. Take in the timeless artwork at the Sistine Chapel, and browse the Renaissance treasures in the Vatican Museums. A tour of the idyllic Vatican Gardens provides a glimpse of one of the most well-manicured landscapes in the world.
You’ll see nature at its most impressive. Mount Vesuvius, the active volcano in the Gulf of Naples, is also an adventurous spot where visitors can hike and partake in unique wines at the Cantina del Vesuvio winery. The Blue Grotto is a sea cave along the coast of Capri. Its fluorescent glow alone is stunning, but the shocking blue hue is the major draw.
Your Italy vacation package also offers the chance to explore the nation’s most beloved spots. Walk the colorful streets of Naples, the city bustling with activity. Tour fashionable Milan, where chic boutiques are found at every corner. Dine in picturesque Tuscany with its quaint villages.
When you book a vacation, you’ll see some of the world’s most well-preserved historic landmarks. Combined with scenic coastal views, luxurious Venice and Rome hotels, and hilly surroundings drenched in color, Italy is a truly gorgeous vacation spot. Its history is as impressive as its beauty. Book your Italy vacation package, along with other European excursions, on Dunhill Travel Deals today.
Search for Vacations & Compare Deals!
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more