Today's best deals on Cozumel Resorts
- 70% off + $400 resort credits + extras
- Newly renovated: luxury beachfront resort
- Float down the large lazy river
All-Inclusive Adults-Only Secrets Aura Cozumel
- Save 60% off + $500 in resort discounts
- Convenient to sensational diving and water sports
- Fun waterpark for kids
All-Inclusive Allegro Cozumel
- Save 55% off beachfront family resort
- Kids' club with new entertainment daily
- Free scuba clinic in the pool
All-Inclusive Occidental Cozumel
- 70% Off + Kids and Teens Stay Free
- Top 10 World`s Best All-Inclusive Resorts by Trip Advisor
Cozumel Palace All Suites All-Inclusive Resort
- Save 55% Off Beachfront Family Resort
- Certificate of Excellence 2013 Winner
Occidental Cozumel - All-Inclusive
- 70% Off + $400 Resort Credits + Extras
- Newly Renovated: Luxury Beachfront Resort
Secrets Aura Cozumel All Suites All Adults - All-Inclusive
- Up to 65% Off + Resort Credit
- Unique All-Inclusive With Daily Tours + Activities Included
The Explorean Cozumel All-Inclusive
- Save 60% Off + $500 in Resort Discounts
- Convenient to Sensational Diving and Watersports
Allegro Cozumel - All-Inclusive
- Up to 70% Off Limited Time Offer
- Cozumel Guest Favorite Top Seller Resort
El Cozumeleno Beach Resort - All-Inclusive
All-Inclusive Cozumel Resorts
Cozumel Trip Ideas
Surrounded by the beautiful waters of the Caribbean, Cozumel is the ultimate island for a tropical getaway. Great weather year-round, delicious local food, and some of the best diving in the world create a great opportunity for anyone interested in visiting Mexico and its warm, clear coastal waters. A popular Caribbean cruise destination, the small, activity-packed island offers plenty of options to personalize your trip.
Lavish, all-inclusive hotels line the white-sand shores along the inner coast of the island, many with their own beach activities, excursions, and parks. Enjoy an open-air restaurant and bar on Paradise Beach or lounge in a beachfront hammock on Palancar Beach, where you might catch a glimpse of some crocodiles and exotic birds.
Stroll into the shopping district and port city of San Miguel, Cozumel’s largest city, to find souvenirs, dive gear, and some of the best food on the island. For a romantic getaway, search adults-only resorts in the area with luxurious spas and unlimited gourmet dining and beverages.
On the western shore of Cozumel south of San Miguel, you’ll find Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park. This is one of Cozumel’s most popular tourist attractions with water activities for the whole family. You can snorkel, swim with a dolphin or watch the waves from a beachside palapa or thatched-roof tiki-bar.
Make Cozumel your next vacation destination and save on amazing deals on resorts, hotels, Caribbean cruises and more.
Search for Vacations & Compare Deals!
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more