Hotels in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Hotel Deals
- Central on the Las Vegas Strip
- 2 outdoor pools & spa tubs
- 2 restaurants + full service spa
Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas
- Free buffet breakfast & parking
- Family hotel with full kitchens
- Spacious rooms with views of the mountains
Element Las Vegas
- Visit Nevada, USA soon!
- 6 restaurants + 2 bars
- Full service spa & outdoor pool
SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- 4.0-star resort with spa
- Free parking & Wi-Fi
- Great views of the Las Vegas Strip
The Platinum Las Vegas
- 1228 1 and 2-bedroom suites
- Located at the North end of the Las Vegas Strip
- En-suite bathroom, flat-screen TVs, scuba diving, and more
Hilton Grand Vacations on The Las Vegas Strip
- Very close to Las Vegas attractions
- Free parking, 24-hour front desk, fitness center, and more
- Comfortable accommodations
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Vegas SW – Spring Valley
- 2 poolside bars and spa services
- Close to the Las Vegas Convention Center
- Fitness center, outdoor tennis court, and more
Convention Center Luxury Condos Aaa in Las Vegas
Visit these Popular Areas
Trendy Las Vegas Hotels
From the lively happenings along the Las Vegas Strip to the flashy casinos, Sin City comes alive at night, and with Dunhill Travel Deals’ Las Vegas hotel deals, you’ll be there to witness it all.
Las Vegas is a place to let go and unplug while on vacation. Of course, you’ll find casinos and live entertainment-but you can also catch a concert or a standup comedian and marvel over magic, acrobatics, and dance shows.
Some of the best Las Vegas hotels boast themed casinos. Caesars Palace sets a Roman tone, and the Luxor Las Vegas has a 350-foot pyramid! There’s also Paris Las Vegas, which is French-themed and extravagantly upscale. Choose from these Las Vegas hotel attractions to get lavish amenities and personalized service.
Las Vegas offers premiere casino vacations. For example, the Stratosphere Las Vegas doubles as a mini amusement park with a thrilling roller coaster on site.
Look beyond the Strip and you’ll see that casinos spill onto Fremont Street as well. After you’re done winning big bucks, hit the Fremont Street Experience, a five-block entertainment complex that even has a zipline.
Aside from the lavish commercial area, Las Vegas bestows beautiful countryside scenery and awesome ways to experience the nature that makes Nevada unique. Visit Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area and wander the trails or go to Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay, where you can see exotic creatures up close.
You may be surprised at the number of affordable rooms and suites at big-name hotels. We’ll help you find affordable, yet luxurious hotels in Las Vegas to accommodate any budget and preference, from the indulgent to the conservative. Browse now for the best deals on southwest hotels that we’ve gathered online.
Related Getaways and Vacation Ideas
Search for Hotels & Compare Deals!
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more