Hotels in New Orleans
Our best New Orleans Hotel Deals
- 4-star hotel near the party hub
- Modern rooms
- Free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and more
The Saint Autograph Collection in New Orleans
- Renovated 19th century cotton mill
- In-room safe, writing desks, flat screen TVs, and more
- 3-minute walk from the Louisiana Children's Museum
New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center
- Family owned 4-star hotel
- Located in the French Quarter
- Ensuite rooms with antique furniture, free Wi-Fi, iPhone docks
Hotel Provincial in New Orleans
- 693 guest rooms and 28 suites
- Cable/satellite television, high speed internet, and more
- Choose between single and double bedded rooms
Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter
- 1 minute walk from Canal Street
- Luxurious rooms with stunning views
- Outdoor pool + onsite restaurant
JW Marriott New Orleans
- 4.0-star hotel with 3 onsite restaurants
- Outdoor pool + free Wi-Fi
- Located centrally in French Quarter
Hyatt Centric French Quarter New Orleans
- 4.0-star hotel near Bourbon Street
- 20 minutes from the airport
- Onsite restaurant serving southern favorites
Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel
Explore the South
What to do in New Orleans
New Orleans is one of the most unique cities in America. With a mix of French, African-American, Creole, Caribbean, Haitian, Vietnamese, German, and Irish cultures, it's the quintessential melting pot. Whether you stay in the French Quarter or the Central Business District, New Orleans hotels have a little something to offer everyone.
People come to New Orleans for a variety of reasons, but Mardi Gras is often at the top of the list. This massive party celebrates the two weeks leading up to Ash Wednesday, culminating in what’s known as Fat Tuesday. This adults-only event attracts millions of participants and features parades, live music, and liquor. If that sounds like your idea of a good time, browse Dunhill Travel Deals’ list of hotels in New Orleans, so you can save money for the festivities.
Food is perhaps second on the list of reasons that people visit New Orleans. Creole is the most popular type of cuisine here. Most Cajun dishes feature the so-called holy trinity of ingredients – onion, bell pepper, and celery. With influences from Italy, Eastern Europe, and Latin America, New Orleans’ cuisine is truly original. Many dishes include seafood, such as oysters or crawfish. Be sure to try local specialties, such as the po’ boy sandwich and gumbo.
If sightseeing is more your game, spend your time in the French Quarter, the oldest neighborhood in the city. It features a number of restaurants, museums, music clubs, antique shops, and bars. Stroll down infamous Bourbon Street to admire the Mississippi River. Better yet, take a streetcar to study Victorian mansions and colonial French and Spanish architecture. Some of the best New Orleans hotels are located in this area, meaning you'll be close to major southeastern United States attractions.
Sports fans might appreciate the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, which is located in the Central Business District. This area is also home to the National WWII Museum, the Louisiana Children's Museum, and the Warehouse District. And it’s near the French Quarter, which makes it easy to find New Orleans hotels that are close to everything you want to see.
The best way to find New Orleans hotel deals is to browse Dunhill Travel Deals’ website. We can help you find lodging in any part of town, whether you want to be near the Audubon Zoo or the St. Louis Cathedral.
Explore Releated Getaways
Search for Hotels & Compare Deals!
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more