Today's Best Alaska Cruises
- Book now during Windstar's One Week Sale
- See incredible wildlife & nature
- Dont' miss Windstar's signature expeditions
Huge Savings on Alaska Windstar Cruises
- Sailing June 2020
- Up to $1700 cash back
- Military sale!
7-Day Alaska Cruise on Royal Princess
- Sailing July 2019 from Seward Alaska
- Free travel insurance
- Up to $500 shipboard credit
7-Night Alaska Cruise on Holland America Westerdam
- Sailing Aug. 2019 - More itineraries below
- Sail from Vancouver to Ketchikan & Juneau
- See Skagway, Glacier Bay, College Fjord
Coral Princess | Alaska Cruise from Vancouver
- Sailing September 2019
- Cruise from Seattle to Tracy Arm Fjord
- See Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan & Vancouver
Carnival Legend | 7-Nt Alaska Cruise
- Sails May 2019
- Depart from Seward, Alaska
- Up to $500+ in shipboard credit
Celebrity Millennium | 7-Nt Alaska Cruise
- Sailing Sept. 2019
- Sail north from Vancouver thru the Inside Passage
- See Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway and Glacier Bay
Norwegian Jewel | 7-Nt Alaska Cruise with Glacier Bay
- Sails September 6, 2019
- Depart from Vancouver, British Columbia
- 5+ room categories on offer
Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas | 4-Nt Alaska Cruise
- Sail from Vancouver, BC June - Aug.
- See Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway
- Up to $1700 cash & prepaid gratuities
Holland America Westerdam | 7-Day Alaska Cruise
Alaska Cruises from Your Home Port
See the Ports of Juneau, Skagway & Ketchikan on an Alaska Cruise
The best Alaska cruises provide entertainment and adventure for all. Envision the splendor of Alaska—its spectacular landscapes, crisp blue water, crystal-clear sky, and a backdrop of steep pine-covered slopes that give the state its true character.
There are stunning glaciers, of course, including the nearly 14-mile-long Mendenhall and the captivating scenery at Kenai Fjords National Park. Explore Yakutat Bay, where charming harbor seals perch along the water’s edge.
Some of Alaska's most attractive spots are its historic towns. Quaint main streets, dynamic art galleries, and bustling streets capture the vibrant Alaskan spirit. History buffs will also enjoy coastal towns because their history digs deep into the gold rush era. Their majestic architecture spans from Russian-inspired churches to Tlingit totem pole parks in Ketchikan.
Adventurous travelers will enjoy cruises to Alaska, too. There are plenty of opportunities to go cross-country skiing, sailing, or hiking to journey into unmanned territory. Shore excursions can take you to the mountaintops on a train, or on a thrilling ride through the snow behind a sled dog team.
Few cruises to Alaska are complete without sailing the sparkling Glacier Bay; it spans 3.3 million acres that encompass tundra, spruce forests, and glaciers. Keep your eyes open for sea otters, porpoises, coyotes, bears, and other creatures along the shoreline and on land. As you sail the Inside Passage, you’ll be spellbound by its many islands and fjords. You may even have a chance to go snorkeling in Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve.
Celebrate the wilderness, natural beauty, and incomparable elegance of the state by booking one of the outstanding cruises to Alaska at Dunhill Travel Deals. No matter your goal—a family getaway, a romantic excursion, or a solo adventure—you’ll find a wonderful option in this mix of fascinating Alaska cruises with a great deal.
Discover a World of Cruise Destinations
Search for Cruises & Compare Deals!
Signup for Cruise Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more