Today's Best Alaska Cruises
7-Nt Caribbean Cruise on Celebrity Summit
- Reduced rates - one week only!
- Welcome cocktails at reception, all onboard entertainment
- All meals in all venues at all times, including room service menu
11-Day Alaska Cruise on Windstar Cruises
- Sail away on a September adventure
- Sail from Seattle through the Inside Passage
- Visit Skagway, Ketchikan and Juneau
7-Day Alaska Cruise on the Norwegian Bliss
- Free airfare & internet
- Pick bonus: $600 credit, drink pk, 6 excursions
- Hubbard Glacier, Juneau, Ketchikan & more
11-Day Alaska Voyage on Oceania Cruises
- Sail from Vancouver on Aug. 6
- Special last minute pricing
- Onboard credit of $100 with select bookings
7-Nt Alaska Cruise on Norwegian Jewel
- $50 Deposits + up to $500 bonus credit
- Book a mini-suite and receive an exclusive VIP package
- Suites get free open bar, free dining, shorex credits & more
Be a VIP Upgrade, Open Bar, Gratuities & More
- Sail from Anchorage in Aug.
- Save up to 79% + singles rates
- Anchorage to Glacier Bay, Skagway & Juneau
7-Nt Alaska Cruise on Holland America Line
Alaska Cruises from Your Home Port
See the Ports of Juneau, Skagway & Ketchikan
The best Alaska cruises provide entertainment and adventure for all. Envision the splendor of Alaska—its spectacular landscapes, crisp blue water, crystal-clear sky, and a backdrop of steep pine-covered slopes that give the state its true character.
There are stunning glaciers, of course, including the nearly 14-mile-long Mendenhall and the captivating scenery at Kenai Fjords National Park. Explore Yakutat Bay, where charming harbor seals perch along the water’s edge.
Some of the state’s most attractive spots are its historic towns. Quaint main streets, dynamic art galleries, and bustling streets capture the vibrant Alaskan spirit. History buffs will also enjoy coastal towns because their history digs deep into the gold rush era. Their majestic architecture spans from Russian-inspired churches to Tlingit totem pole parks in Ketchikan.
Adventurous travelers will enjoy Alaska cruises, too. There are plenty of opportunities to go cross-country skiing, sailing, or hiking to journey into unmanned territory. Shore excursions can take you to the mountaintops on a train, or on a thrilling ride through the snow behind a sled dog team.
Few Alaska cruises are complete without sailing the sparkling Glacier Bay; it spans 3.3 million acres that encompass tundra, spruce forests, and glaciers. Keep your eyes open for sea otters, porpoises, coyotes, bears, and other creatures along the shoreline and on land. As you sail the Inside Passage, you’ll be spellbound by its many islands and fjords. You may even have a chance to go snorkeling in Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve.
Celebrate the wilderness, natural beauty, and incomparable elegance of the state by booking one of the outstanding Alaska cruise deals at Dunhill Travel Deals. No matter your goal—a family getaway, a romantic excursion, or a solo adventure—you’ll find a wonderful option in this mix of fascinating Alaska cruises with a great deal.
Discover a World of Cruise Destinations
Search for Cruises & Compare Deals!
Signup for Cruise Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more