Celebrity Cruises offers cruises to every corner of the globe, so you can choose between a variety of itineraries to Asia, the Middle East, and more. Since its founding in 1989, Celebrity Cruises has remained committed to providing a modern luxury experience in a sophisticated atmosphere.
Step on board the newest ship, Celebrity Edge, for modern amenities on your way to the Caribbean or Mediterranean. For a grand adventure, step aboard Celebrity Millennium and cruise to the beautiful wilderness in Alaska. Take the bucket list trip of a lifetime onboard Celebrity Xpedition and see the spectacular flora and fauna of the Galapagos. Whatever you choose, sail in style on Celebrity.
CELEBRITY CRUISE SHIPS
|ALASKA CRUISES||Celebrity Eclipse||Celebrity Millennium||Celebrity Solstice|
|CARIBBEAN CRUISES||Celebrity Equinox||Celebrity Summit|
|EUROPE CRUISES||Celebrity Constellation||Celebrity Edge||Celebrity Infinity||Celebrity Reflection|
|EXOTIC CRUISES||Celebrity Xpedition|
Today's Best Celebrity Cruise Deals
- Sailing 6/5/20-see all itineraries below
- Sailing July 2019 - More itineraries below
- Large casino + full-service spa
7-Day Alaska Cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- Sailing May 2020-more itineraries below
- Enjoy a cruise-tour to Denali National Park
- See Seward, Ketchikan, Juneau & more
10-Day Alaska Cruise on Celebrity Millennium
- Sailing 5/2/20 - see all itineraries below
- Spa + 3 pools to relax in with great views
- Stops in Castries, Philipsburg, St. Thomas
11-Day Caribbean Journey on Celebrity Equinox
- Sailing 3/21/20 - see all itineraries below
- Sail to exotic locations around the Galapagos
- Onboard spa & luxurious amenities
7-Day Galapagos Cruise on Celebrity Xpedition
- Sailing 3/29/20 - see all itineraries below
- Special resident rates
- Adults-only covered pool for relaxing in any weather
7-Day Caribbean Cruise on Celebrity Edge
- Sailing 4/4/20 - see all itineraries below
- 3 pools and 4 Jacuzzis
- Recently refurbished ship with large rooms
7-Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Celebrity Summit
- Sailing 4/11/20 - see all itineraries below
- Adults-only indoor pool
- Special resident rates
5-Day Caribbean Cruise on Celebrity Infinity
- Sailing 6/27/20 - see all itineraries below
- Visit Bergen, Flaam, Geiranger & Stavanger
- Once in a lifetime Fjord cruise - fabulous views
7-Day Scandinavian Fjords on Celebrity Silhouette
- Sailing 4/3/20 - see all itineraries below
- Sail from Fort Lauderdale
- Spacious food & locally sourced produce
10-Day Caribbean Cruise on Celebrity Reflection
- Sailing 3/2/20 - see all itineraries below
- Visit Mumbai, Dubai, Colombo, Phuket & more
- Large casino & theatre
15-Night Asia Cruise on Celebrity Constellation
Find Your Celebrity Cruise
Sail Away on a Luxury Celebrity Cruise
Ready for the luxury cruise of a lifetime? Deals on Celebrity Cruises allow you to travel the globe in style, with destinations in the Caribbean, Hawaii, Asia, Europe and beyond. Enjoy comfy cabin options, irresistable fine dining (including fresh seafood sourced by local fishermen), and a refined atmosphere ideal for honeymooners and fun-seeking singles alike.
When searching for the best Celebrity Cruise deal options, choose from 11 different ships across four different ship classes based on itinerary, destination, and travel preferences.
For adventure seekers and those looking for a more intimate and luxurious voyage, the Celebrity Xpedition accommodates around 100 guests on an immersive tour of the Galapagos Islands in a boutique hotel-style setting, with expertly prepared food and unparalleled service.
Celebrity’s other ships are built to provide the same excellent service to more passengers. The largest ship in the fleet, Reflection, a Solstice Class vessel, was named "Best Premium Cruise Ship" by Travel Weekly for its spa-like AquaClass suites and unique features such as glass-blowing shows, art classes, and tax- and duty-free shopping. Passengers can also expect fine wine, craft beer, and a wide selection of spirits aboard each Solstice Class ship.
Like the Solstice Class ships, Millennium Class vessels provide a spa-like atmosphere, fine food, and fun, but in a slightly more intimate setting.
If you’re planning your travel ahead of time, see the future of cruise travel firsthand aboard the Celebrity Edge, setting sail on its maiden voyage in 2018. With a promise to “leave the future behind,” this ship features a three-tiered, glass-walled, open-air recreational area where passengers can better connect with the sea.
Set sail and see why so many people travel with Celebrity Cruises. With Dunhill Travel Deals, planning your getaway is a breeze—we’ll find you the best deals on travel and take you to paradise.
Signup for Cruise Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more