Today's Best Hotel Deals in Orlando
- Short drive from Orlando International Airport
- 137 air conditioned guest rooms and 12 suites
- Outdoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, and a fitness room
Courtyard Orlando Airport
- Free 24-hour airport shuttle
- Option for one king or two double beds
- 20 minutes' drive away from the Walt Disney World Resort
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
- 2 star hotel designed for longer stays
- 133 air conditioned suites on 3 floors
- Spacious and comfortable rooms
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit
- Six miles from SeaWorld Orlando
- Lush tropical landscape with lagoon-style outdoor pool
- Suites equipped with kitchenettes and 42-inch HDTVs
Caribe Royale in Orlando
- Located on world-famous International Drive
- Outdoor heated pool, whirlpool, and free shuttle to Disney World
- Complimentary breakfast buffet at The Dish
Sonesta ES Suites Orlando
- 2 star hotel for longer stays
- 244 suites with en-suite bathrooms and modern amenities
- Outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace and loungers
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando-Int'l Drive-Convention Ctr
Where to Stay in Orlando
To enjoy the perfect Orlando vacation getaway, you’ll need to find hotels that meet all of your travel needs. Dunhill Travel Deals has the tools to help you find exactly what you want, not to mention incredible deals on the best Orlando hotels. Whatever you plan to do on your Florida vacation, be sure to take a look take a look at our deluxe Orlando Vacation packages.
If you’re heading to Orlando, located in the central Florida area, chances are you’ll want to visit the theme parks. Thankfully, we have great deals on hotels in Orlando near Disney World and Universal Studios, whether you’re planning to visit during the peak tourism seasons (summer and winter school breaks) or in the off-season.
You’ll find boundless options for family fun, with year-round warm weather (though June sees the temperatures rise especially high), world-class food, and—in spots like Disney Springs and the Universal CityWalk—happening nightlife. Head to Orlando’s vibrant downtown, home to the city’s majestic central Lake Eola Park, fine dining, museums, and entertainment. See the wildlife at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, or live out your magical dreams at Universal’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter, knowing that one of the best Orlando hotels waits for you when you return from a day of activity.
With so much to do, Orlando is a great place to visit. By booking through us, you’ll save money so you can spend it on the things you want during your trip. Dunhill Travel Deals has you covered, whether you’re looking for a weeklong family retreat, or you’re trying to pack as much adventure as possible into just 48 hours.
Discover Related Destinations and Getaways
Search for Hotels & Compare Deals!
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more