Today's Best Ireland Vacation Deals
6-Day Escorted Tour from Limerick to Dublin
- Includes VIP entrance Book of Kells
- Visit Cork, Blarney, Cliff of Moher, & other attractions
- Authentic dining experiences & high-rated hotels
12-Day Premium Ireland Escorted Vacation
- 7-nts 5-star hotels & full Irish breakfast daily
- Customize your tour & explore hidden gems
- See Dublin, Cork, Killarney, and Adare
7-Day Southern Ireland Tour with Private Driver
- Affordable week-long trip to Ireland
- Incl. hotels, airfare, and transfers
- Dublin, Cork, Killarney & Galway
Ireland's Most Popular Cities - 7 Nts w/Air & Hotels
- 4-nts castle stays & 2-nts in a country manor
- Incl. rental car with avail. upgrade to chauffeur
- See Dublin, Cork, Killarney, Belfast & Adare
7-Day Castle & Manor House Vacation in Ireland
- Choose from 6, 7, or 8-nights
- Stay in your choice of B&Bs
- Private consultation w/ genealogist
Air & 6+ Nts History & Heritage Ireland Tour w/ Car
- Escape to Dublin's "Fair City" in 2020
- Overnights in Ennis, Killarney & Waterford
- Includes daily breakfast & welcome dinner
7-Day Tour of Ireland
- Choose your departure & plan your trip
- Incl. hotels, airfare, and transfers
- Spend time in London, then fly to Dublin
6-Nt London & Dublin Package w/Air & Hotels
- Use code EARLY2020 - book by 9/30
- Small group, private drivers, or self-tours
- See major attractions and local favorites
Save 10% on Ireland Tours & Vacation Package
- Book now for presale savings
- Includes 16 meals, expert tour guide, VIP entry
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on on Lough Corrib
10-Day Ireland and Ashford Castle 2020 Vacation
- 2020 small group tours at 2019 rates!
- Stay in 4-star B&Bs and guest houses
- Explore castles, myths, music & dance
9-Day Heart of Ireland Wild West Tour
Best Places to Travel in Europe
Things to do in Ireland
Ireland vacation packages bring to life the promise of enchanting stony turrets peeking out from rugged hillsides awash in lush, green bog. The earthy grounds alone evoke a dramatic, storybook quality, but it’s Ireland’s rich history and wonderful balance of new and old that speaks to its reputation as an idyllic—yet highly modern—paradise.
Book any Ireland vacation package and you’ll experience the country on a deeper level. Stroll the capital city of Dublin, wander through bustling markets on Grafton Street, and explore history at every turn. Trips to Ireland simply aren't complete without partaking in a pint at a traditional Irish pub. Why not drop by the Teeling Distillery and become a certified Irish whiskey taster?
Then there are the castles, which characterize Ireland’s stunning scenery. You’ll kiss the legendary Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle, explore the 15th-century Ross Castle in Killarney, and marvel at the imposing Ballynahinch Castle in Galway. Heritage runs deep in Ireland from its medieval castles to its old-world towns. Pedestrian-friendly squares are as energetic as they are iconic. You’ll wander narrow lanes shadowed by broad cathedrals as cheerful music wafts from nearby pubs. You’ll walk by shops drenched in color along the charming Latin Quarter in Galway.
When you book an Ireland vacation package, you’re booking the trip of a lifetime. From its picturesque rolling hills and landscapes dotted with vibrant color to its beloved watering holes and lively music scene, Ireland has something for everyone. While there, you can stay in some of the country's—and likely the world's—most dramatic luxury accommodations.
Whether you’re a history buff, a nature lover, or a Europhile who craves nothing more than great food and a rich pint, you’ll find it all during your Ireland vacation. Peruse the extensive selection of tours and decide which vacation package is best for you.
European Trip Packages
Search for Vacations & Compare Deals!
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more