The Coral Princess is the flagship Coral Class cruise ship from Princess Cruises, later joined by sistership the Island Princess. Built in 2002 and refurbished in January 2019, this ship is one of two cruise ships from Princess Cruises custom-built to sail through the Panama Canal.
The Coral Princess offers cruises to exciting destinations such as Alaska, British Columbia and the Panama Canal. Book a discount cruise to see Alaska Glaciers or enjoy a special vacation along the Pacific Coast on your promotional cruise from Princess Cruises.
Find great cruise deals, itineraries and rates from Dunhill Travel Deals and save more on your cruise vacation aboard the Coral Princess.
Awards for Coral Princess by Princess Cruises
- 2014 - Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Awards - Best Embarkation
- 2012 - Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Poll - Best Cruise Ships in the World - Top 20 Medium Ships
- 2011 - Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Awards - Best Mid-Sized Ship for Fitness
The Coral Princess has 1,000 cabins and suites with space for up to 2,000 guests and a staff of 895 crew members. Room service is available 24 hours a day in all staterooms onboard this ship.
Suite with Balcony
Size: 470 sq. ft
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Suites have floor-to-ceiling sliders leading to the balcony, two twin beds that convert to a queen-sized bed, a walk-in closet, bathroom with separate tub and shower, refrigerator, mini-bar, safe, and spacious living room with sofa bed. Premium amenities include flowers, canapes, luxury balcony furniture, and upgraded toiletries.
Size: 280 to 302 sq. ft
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Mini-Suites have a separate seating area with a sofa bed, bathroom with a combination tub and shower, twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, two televisions, refrigerator, and safe. Premium amenities include welcome champagne, chocolates on your pillow, plush linens and evening turn-down.
Size: 210 to 234 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Balcony Cabins have floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to the private balcony with patio furniture, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, a bathroom with shower, closet, TV, phone, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe and desk. Premium amenities include daily bed turn-down service in the evening with chocolates on your pillow.
Size: 156 to 166 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 2 guests
Inside Cabins come with two twin beds that can be converted to a queen-size bed, a closet, private bathroom with shower and a sitting area with a desk. These rooms also have a TV, thermostat controlled air-conditioning, refrigerator and personal safe.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual cabin you'll be booking.
Entertainment & Activities
There are many fun things to do on board a cruise ship from Princess Cruises. Enjoy the peacefulness of the adults-only Sanctuary® area, relax by one of the ship’s four pools or five whirlpools or book an invigorating massage or facial treatment at the Lotus Spa®.
Evening entertainment options are almost limitless. Play a game of chance at the Princess Casino, take in a show at the Princess Theater or Universe Lounge and enjoy a refreshing cocktail at one of many bars and lounges including the Wheelhouse Bar, with its nautical wood-paneled decor, or Crooners Martini Bar, where you'll find a piano player with a lively sing-a-long crowd featuring "rat-pack" favorites.
- Main Dining Rooms (Bordeaux and Provence) - Breakfast, lunch and dinner with open seating from 7:30 to 9:30 am and noon to 1:30 p.m. on sea days and embarkation day. Dinner is available as either fixed seating or guests can choose the Dine My WaySM dining option.
- Chocolate Journeys - Decadent, hand-crafted treats exclusively for Princess’ Chocolate JourneysSM program.
- International Cafe - Ever-changing array of small bite meals, treats, and gourmet beverages.
- Princess Pizzeria - Classic Italian calzones stuffed with delicious Italian deli meats and cheeses or fresh made pizza.
- The Bar & Grill - Burgers flipping and hot dogs roasting, served with a variety of fixin’s and crisp fries.
- Horizon Court - Delightful array of worldwide cuisine, freshly baked breads and regional comfort foods, in a casual setting at breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria - Classic Italian food including a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, main courses and desserts for $25 per person.
- Ultimate Balcony Dining - Intimate breakfast or dinner for two. Breakfast is served from 7 am to 11 am for $32 per couple, while dinner is served from 6 pm to 10 pm for $100 per couple. Dinner includes a cocktail party, fresh flowers, champagne and a four-course meal.
- Chef's Table Experience - Pre-dinner cocktails and hors d’oeuvres in the galley for you and a limited number of fellow guests and gourmet dinner.
- Bayou Cafe & Steakhouse - Fresh and authentic Cajun and Creole cuisine, N’Awlins crawfish “mud bug” bisque, peel-and-eat shrimp, chicken and chorizo jambalaya, Porterhouse steak, and a host of fun drink selections.
Meet the Princess Fleet
Search for Cruises & Compare Deals!
Signup for Cruise Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more