Hotels in Chicago
Our Best Deals on Chicago Hotels
- Minuted from the world-famous Navy Pier
- Indoor pool with whirlpool and fitness club
- Live entertainment on select nights
Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile
- In the heart of the River North neighborhood
- Free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour fitness center, and more
- Close to Goose Island Brewing Company and Harry Caray's
Hyatt Place Chicago - River North
- Minutes away from the airport
- Indoor pool & fitness center
- Putting green
Hyatt Place Chicago
- Hip downtown hotel with craft cocktail bar
- Onsite taco shop
- Walking distance to major attractions
Moxy Chicago Downtown
- Free parking & breakfast
- Onsite fitness center
- Free Wi-Fi
Magnuson Calumet Park Chicago
- Located in downtown Chicago
- All rooms are suites with two 42" HDTVs
- Heated indoor pool, rooftop fitness center, and more
Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
- Visit Illinois, USA soon!
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile
Where to Stay in the Windy City
Chicago is a bustling metropolis of boundless options for visitors, so book a stay at a fabulous Chicago hotels to take advantage of it all. Nicknamed “the Windy City” because of the frigid gusts of wind produced from Lake Michigan, Chicago boasts some of the best cultural events, art museums, and dining options of the Midwest.
Seek out the best Chicago hotel deals to save some extra cash for those opportunities. Dunhill Travel Deals makes it easy, so you can finally set aside time for that big city break you’ve been craving.
If you’re looking to see the city’s popular landmarks and sights, we’ll help you find cheap hotels in Chicago right near the Grant Park area, putting you close to the Cloud Gate at Millennium Park and the Art Institute of Chicago—home to a priceless collection of over 300,000 unique pieces of art.
For something a little bit different, the best Chicago hotels near trendy Wicker Park offer luxurious boutique accommodations just steps away from some of the city’s hippest bars and restaurants. One restaurant that regularly thrills tourists and Chicago residents alike is My Pie Pizzeria, which offers authentic Chicago-style deep dish pizza. Depending on when you visit, you might be able to catch a world-class sporting event at either Wrigley Field or United Center.
We’ll find you the best Chicago hotels to suit your travel needs. And if you’re looking to explore more of the Midwest during your travels, you can easily hop around a bit—Dunhill Travel Deals has a wide variety of great Midwest hotel deals worth a look.
Explore Related Getaways
Search for Hotels & Compare Deals!
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more