today's best all-inclusive Jamaica Deals
- Room rates up to 40% off
- Enjoy beautiful Runaway Bay
- Private cottages with tropical decor abound
All-Inclusive Royal Decameron Club Caribbean Jamaica
- Luxury All-Inclusive Up to 55% Off
- Newly Renovated Villa-Style Suites
Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort and Spa - All-Inclusive
- Up to 60% Off + Free Excursions
- Upscale Adults-Only Focused on Relaxation and Wellness
Jewel Paradise Cove Adult Beach Resort & Spa, All Inclusive
- Non-Refundable Rate: Over 60% Off Rooms
- Popular Resort with Free Wi-Fi Plus New Adults-Only Wing
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay, Jamaica - All-Inclusive
- 6th Night Free + Free Transfers
- An Idyllic Setting that Exceeds that of Any Negril Hotel
Couples Swept Away - All-Inclusive
- Adult-Only Upscale Resort Over 65% Off
- A Don Pablo Collection Resort - 24-Hour Luxury All-Inclusive
Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay - All-Adult / All-Inclusive
- Exclusive Grand Opening Sale - 65% Off
- Brand New: Opening Late 2019
Brand New Ocean Coral Spring All-Inclusive
- 50% Off Luxury Rooms + Spa Credit
- Opening June 2018
Excellence Oyster Bay Adults Only, All-Inclusive
- Luxury Rooms Now 65% Off
- All New Level of Luxury for Families - Now Open!
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall - All-Inclusive
- Save 55% on Luxury All-Inclusive
- Now Open
Breathless Montego Bay Resort and Spa Adults Only All-Inclusive
- Luxury Rooms Now Up to 65% Off
- All New Level of Luxury for Adults - Now Open!
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall - Adults-Only All-Inclusive
- Limited Time: Up to 60% Off Rooms
- Jamaica`s First AZUL Sensatori Hotel
Azul Beach Resort Negril by Karisma, Gourmet All-Inclusive
- Up to 60% Off Luxury Rooms
- Upscale, Beachfront Villas
Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort and Spa - All-Inclusive
- Beachfront Value
- Beachfront All-Inclusive just steps from the Hip Strip!
Royal Decameron Montego Beach - All-Inclusive
- 24 Hour Flash Sale! Up to 70% Off Resort
- A Tropical Paradise For All Ages
Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa - All-Inclusive
- Up to 50% Off + $250 Resort Credit
- Upscale, Stylish and Intimate
Couples Negril - All-Inclusive
- Save 50% + Romance Package Included
- Adults-Only Luxury ... All about the good life
Secrets Wild Orchid - Unlimited Luxury, Adults-Only
- Up to 65% Off + Up to $400 Resort Credit
- Elegant Accommodations and Unlimited Luxury for Adults
Secrets St. James - Unlimited Luxury, Adults-Only
Best Caribbean Vacations
Jamaica All-Inclusive Vacations: Ya Mon
Just 154 miles south of Cuba, the island of Jamaica is closer than you think. With a varied terrain of mountains, rain forests and waterfalls, Jamaica is a jewel in the western Caribbean, a vacation destination with a unique beat. Jamaica is the home of jerk chicken, reggae music, and Bob Marley.
Even the language of Jamaica is unique: English is the official language, but locals speak their own brand of Creole, called Patois. They say hello like this: Waa gwaan (what’s going on?). Although it sounds comical in translation, the way to say goodbye is, “mi gaan.”
If you’re planning a visit to Jamaica, you’re in for an unforgettable all-inclusive vacation full of warm sunshine, reef-lined beaches, some of the world’s friendliest people, and a cuisine rich with spices and fruits. Your accommodation is likely to be in Montego Bay or Negril, where oceanfront resorts line the soft-sand beaches, offering drinks, delectable meals and reggae music that fills the air day and night.
The largest cities, Montego Bay and Kingston, are on opposite sides of the island. Montego Bay is the tourist capital while Kingston is the government seat and the commercial hub. If you come to the island on a cruise ship, you’ll dock at one of three cruise ports along the north coast. Montego Bay in the west and Ocho Rios on the central region take the larger vessels, while Port Antonio to the east takes smaller ships.
If you are flying to Jamaica, you have a choice of three international airports. In Kingston, the Norman Manley International Airport (KIN) serves the Blue Mountain region, Port Antonio, and the capital city. For the resort areas around Montego Bay, you can fly into Sangster International Airport (MBJ). This is where most tourists land, as it is the best route to Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, and Negril. Local flights on smaller planes take off from here as well. The third, and newest, airport is Ian Fleming International (OCJ), located in Ocho Rios. If you’re curious about the name, yes, the author Ian Fleming wrote all 14 James Bond novels in Jamaica and is almost as beloved here as Bob Marley.
Search for Vacations & Compare Deals!
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more