The Caribbean Princess is one of nine Grand Class cruise ships from Princess Cruises. This ship first sailed in April 2004 and was refurbished in May 2019 with many new upgrades added. Fun fact: Jill Whelan, the actress who played Vicki from the TV show The Love Boat, christened this ship.
The Caribbean Princess offers Western Caribbean and Eastern Caribbean cruises to interesting destinations such as Mexico, Bahamas, Jamaica, and the Cayman Islands. Find great cruise deals and rates from Dunhill Travel Deals and save more on your cruise ship vacation aboard the Caribbean Princess from Princess Cruises.
The Caribbean Princess cruise ship has 1,556 cabins and suites with space for up to 3,140 guests and a staff of 1,200 crew members.
Size: 319 to1277 sq. ft
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Family Suites feature a balconies, twin beds that convert to queen-size, refrigerator, hair dryer, in-room phone and desk. You'll also enjoy premium amenities such as a pillow-top mattress, walk-in-closet, mini-bar, CD/DVD player, DVD library, upgraded balcony furniture and two flat screen TVs.
Size: 323 sq. ft
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Mini-Suites feature a 57 sq. ft. balcony, have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, closet, phone and desk. Premium amenities include a welcome glass of champagne, combination tub and shower in the bathroom, a separate seating area with sofa bed and chocolates on your pillow.
Size: 231 sq. ft
Occupancy: Up to 2 guests
Balcony Cabins feature a 45 sq. ft. balcony and have two twins that convert to a queen-size bed, private bathroom with shower, closet, hair dryer, safe, television, refrigerator, phone and desk.
Size: 162 to 182 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 2 guests
Inside Cabins have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, private bathroom with shower, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, closet, phone and desk.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual cabin you'll be booking.
Entertainment & Activities
Enjoy a multitude of evening entertainment options like catching a show at the Princess Theater or Explorers Lounge, sipping on cocktails at Churchill Lounge or dancing the night away at Skywalkers NightClub or Club Fusion.
Relax by the Lotus Spa® pool or any of the ship’s five pools, two splash pools and seven whirlpool spas. Book an invigorating massage or facial treatment at the spa, swim a few laps in the swim-against-the-current pool or visit the gym and fitness area for an onboard workout.
There are many great dining options to enjoy on the Caribbean Princess. There is something open almost any time of day or night. The International Cafe is open 24 hours and you can call room service whenever you want a snack or meal delivered right to your room.
- Main Dining Rooms (Coral, Island and Palm) - Breakfast, lunch and dinner with open seating from 7:30 to 9:30 am and noon to 1:30 p.m. on sea days and embarkation day. Dinner is available as either fixed seating or guests can choose the Dine My WaySM dining option.
- Chocolate Journeys - Decadent, handcrafted treats exclusively for Princess’ Chocolate JourneysSM program.
- World Fresh Marketplace - Handcrafted sandwiches, regionally inspired dishes and soups, as well as carvery selections in a large buffet open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- International Cafe - Ever-changing array of small bite meals, treats, and gourmet beverages.
- Slice Pizzeria - Award-winning signature Neapolitan-style pizza plus classic pizzas with a variety of toppings that change daily.
- The Salty Dog Grill - 100% handmade gourmet burgers, including princess burger or triple smoked burger.
- Coffee & Cones - Ice cream sandwiches with a tempting choice of flavors such as classic, cookie colada, snickerdoodle, honey 'n' oats and mint paddy; plus crafted coffee including espresso and cappuccino, latte, chai tea and more.
Specialty Dining Options
- Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria - Classic Italian food including a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, main courses and desserts for $25 per person.
- Crown Grill - Named among the “Best Cruise Ship Steakhouses” by USA TODAY featuring premium aged beef and fresh seafood items.
- Steamers Seafood - Seafood favorites with generous sides and dipping sauces as well as starters and dessert.
- Planks BBQ - Choice of "Planks" loaded with four meats, chili, coleslaw and seasoned fries along with starters and decadent dessert.
- Vines Wine Bar - Extensive collection of wines, like Opus One, Super Tuscans, fine sparkling wines and regional offerings for purchase.
- Ultimate Balcony Dining - Intimate breakfast or dinner for two. Breakfast is served from 7 am to 11 am for $32 per couple, while dinner is served from 6 pm to 10 pm for $100 per couple. Dinner includes a cocktail party, fresh flowers, champagne and a four course meal.
- Chef's Table Experience - Pre-dinner cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and a gourmet dinner served in the galley for you and a limited number of fellow guests.
Meet the Princess Fleet
Search for Cruises & Compare Deals!
Signup for Cruise Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more