South America Vacations
Today's Best South America Vacation Deals
- Explore the remnants of Peru's past
- Includes hotel, guided tours, and some meals
- Visits to Cusco and Lima's historic center
8-Day Splendors of Peru Tour
- Machu Picchu, Cusco & more must-see sites
- Daily buffet breakfast, all bus & train tickets
- 6 nights’ hotel accommodation, domestic airfare & more
Air & 7-Day Peru w/ Inca Rail Train
- Visit Machu Picchu and Cuzco
- Includes International airfare
- 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
Air & 11-Day Peru Escorted tour
- Experience the legacy of the Incas
- Led by experienced Tour Director
- Includes hotels, guided sightseeing, and some meals
12-Day Incan Peru Tour
- Incl. train to Lost City of Machu Picchu
- Deluxe hotels, breakfasts & transportation
- See Lima, Cusco and the Sacred Valley
Air & 10-Day Small Group Tour of Amazing Peru
- Tour Quito, relax in hot springs & more
- Included daily breakfasts, superior hotels, airport transfers
- Explore Amazon rainforest with a naturalist guide
Air & 9-Day Ecuador Small Group Tour
- Learn about the Coffee Triangle
- Hotels, breakfasts & transportation w/AC
- See Bogota, Cartagena, Andean foothills
Air & 7-Day Best of Colombia Small Group Tour
- Discover the Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro
- Includes international air & transfers
- 12-nts hotel w/ daily breakfast
Air & 14-Day Brazil & Argentina Tour
Best Places To Visit in South America
South America vacation packages are ideal for travelers who seek tropical climates, rich history, and diverse natural experiences. From mountain regions full of rare plants and wildlife to shores lined with shimmering sand and soothing waves, you’ll find beauty and adventure at every turn.
South America’s powdery beaches, lush forests, and world-famous historical sites draw beach bums, adventurers, and history buffs alike. You can find South America vacation packages that include Machu Picchu tours in the Andes Mountains. This national heritage site offers compelling views of the Incans’ deserted ruins.
Brazil vacations present exquisite cuisine, diverse culture, and vibrant city life. Rio de Janeiro is a modern seaside getaway with bustling neighborhoods and friendly citizens. Rare treasures can be discovered off the beaten path on the way to the city’s treasured rainforests.
Along Tortuga Bay, surf waves are the best and the vegetation is the purest in all of Ecuador. Further in, take part in cultural events in historic towns, hike legendary Tayos caves, or journey the ever-changing landscape of forests and dramatic cliffs.
For the ultimate South America vacation, head all the way down to the continent of Antarctica. Over 90% of Antarctic cruises depart from the port of Ushuaia in Argentina. The fascinating city itself is well worth visiting and most tour operators will build in extra time to explore the city before your cruise ship takes you across Drake's Passage to penguins and icebergs.
Tropical Vacation Spots
Search for Vacations & Compare Deals!
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more