Our Best Atlanta Hotel Deals
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta North Druid Hills - Emory Area
- Close to major Atlanta attractions
- 75 guestrooms with downtown views
- Complimentary wireless, cable TV, and local calls
Quality Hotel Downtown Atlanta
- Free buffet breakfast + parking
- Free area shuttle
- Outdoor pool + free Wi-Fi
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Buckhead
- Close to downtown Atlanta
- Flat screen HDTVs, free WiFi, and modern amenties
- Meeting space for up to 100 guests
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NE - I-85 Clairmont
- 4.0-star hotel with indoor pool
- Walking distance to World of Coca Cola
- Onsite restaurant/lounge + free Wi-Fi
Hyatt Centric Midtown Atlanta
- Minutes from Georgia Aquarium & other famous attractions
- Kitchenette in each room
- Indoor & outdoor pool
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown
- Luxury hotel with panoramic views of Downtown
- Outdoor pool & rooftop terrace
- Free area shuttle
W Atlanta Downtown
- 22-story building with Polaris blue dome
- 24-hour gym, free Wi-Fi, outdoor pool, and more
- Blocks away from Georgia World Congress Center
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
Atlanta Hot Spots
Atlanta is well known for its unique balance of southern charm and modernity. It’s one of the biggest cities in the South, and you've probably passed through its main airport, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, which is the busiest hub in the country. But Atlanta has a lot to offer in its own right. Browse our selection of the best Atlanta hotels to find the perfect vacation package for your next trip.
Atlanta has many museums to cater to a variety of tastes. Most can be found downtown in Pemberton Place. Popular stops include the World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium, and the CNN Center. Just a few minutes away, the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site allows you to tour the famous activist's birth home and final resting place. Close by, the National Center for Civil and Human Rights provides information about Atlanta's role in the civil rights movement.
Sports fans will want to catch an Atlanta Braves game at Turner Field. There are plenty of Atlanta hotels right near the field, meaning you can properly tailgate before the game.
Centennial Olympic Park, the site of the 1996 Olympics, offers tours and has a memorial for those who were killed during the terrorist bomb attack.
When you choose luxurious, yet affordable hotels in Atlanta, you can spend more money on souvenirs in upscale Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza shopping centers. To find a more personal gift, go downtown or to neighborhoods such as Virginia-Highland, Little Five Points, and Buckhead, which have great boutiques, art galleries, and antique stores.
If you're traveling to Atlanta for business, we can help you find great Atlanta hotel deals in Midtown, which is Atlanta’s second-largest business district. While you're in this part of town, check out the Georgia Tech campus, Piedmont Park, and Woodruff Arts Center to take your mind off of work.
When you're ready to take your next trip to Atlanta, be sure to browse Dunhill Travel Deals’ Atlanta hotel deals.
Explore these related getaways
Search for Hotels & Compare Deals!
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more