The Regal Princess is one of the latest cruise ships to join Princess Cruises. This ship is one of two Royal Class cruise ships, joining flagship the Royal Princess. The Regal Princess, completed in 2014, travels to exciting destinations such as the Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean, Canada and New England.
In the winter months, you can find the Regal Princess in the Caribbean Islands and the Bahamas, sailing from Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale. For the summer season, you can book a discount cruise on the beautiful Regal Princess to Italy, France, Spain and Portugal and the warmth and sun of the Mediterranean Ocean, or sail off to Northern Europe to see the historic cities of Denmark and Sweden. See cabin options, dining, itineraries and rates for the Regal Princess below.
The Regal Princess cruise ship has 1,780 cabins and suites with space for up to 3,560 guests. Standard amenities include 100% Egyptian cotton bed linens, daily housekeeping service, evening bed turn-down, chocolates on your pillow, hairdryer and complimentary shampoo, conditioner and body lotion.
Suite with Balcony
Size: 440 to 682 sq.
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Suites with Balcony offer all the amenities of a mini-suite, plus two 42" flat-screen televisions, separate bathtub and shower, marble floors and counter-tops, access to the Concierge Lounge, a sound station iPod dock, web access in the Internet Cafe and more.
Size: 299 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Mini-Suites include all the same amenities of a balcony cabin plus a welcome glass of champagne, separate seating area, sofa bed, two flat-screen televisions, marble top furniture, a spacious closet and bathroom tub.
Size: 222 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 2 guests
Balcony Cabins have a balcony with patio furniture, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, refrigerator, television, closet, desk and bathroom with shower.
Size: 166 to 175 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 2 guests
Inside Cabins have two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, a refrigerator, television, closet and bathroom with shower.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual cabin you'll be booking.
Entertainment & Activities
Looking for great entertainment for the entire family to enjoy? Watch the latest motion picture at the Movies Under the Stars® poolside screen, take in a live show at the Princess Theater or sit in on broadcast-ready events, like an interactive culinary show, at the Princess Live TV studio.
If you’re feeling energetic, take a spin class at the Lotus Spa® and Fitness Center, run a few laps around the jogging track or work on your shooting skills at the laser game center.
Nightlife onboard the Regal Princess is both sophisticated and fun. On Deck 6, you'll find Club 6, the lively DJ-led dance club offering a vibrant space with an intimate atmosphere and contemporary decor. For quieter pursuits, find Crooners Martini bar, where you can order one of 50 martini varieties and sing along with the piano player.
A delight to the whole family, the famous Princess WaterColor Fantasy® is a dazzling water and light show at the top deck pools that shoots colorful fountains and plumes of water into the air with brilliant lighting. If you still need more excitement, don't forget to visit the lively casino.
- Main Dining Rooms (Allegro, Symphony, and Concerto) - Breakfast, lunch and dinner with open seating from 7:30 to 9:30 am and noon to 1:30 p.m. on sea days and embarkation day. Dinner is available as either fixed seating or guests can choose the Dine My WaySM dining option.
- Chocolate Journeys - Decadent, hand-crafted treats exclusively for Princess’ Chocolate JourneysSM program.
- International Cafe - Ever-changing array of small bite meals, treats, and gourmet beverages.
- Alfredo's Pizzeria - Classic Italian calzones stuffed with delicious Italian deli meats and cheeses or fresh made pizza.
- Horizon Court - Delightful array of worldwide cuisine, freshly baked breads and regional comfort foods, in a casual setting at breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Trident Grill - Burgers flipping and hot dogs roasting, served with a variety of fixin’s and crisp fries.
- Sabatini’s Italian Restaurant - Classic Italian food including a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, main courses and desserts for $25 per person.
- Crown Grill - Named among the “Best Cruise Ship Steakhouses” by USA TODAY featuring premium aged beef and fresh seafood items.
- Vines Wine Bar - Extensive collection of wines, like Opus One, Super Tuscans, fine sparkling wines and regional offerings for purchase.
- Ultimate Balcony Dining - Intimate breakfast or dinner for two. Breakfast is served from 7 am to 11 am for $32 per couple, while dinner is served from 6 pm to 10 pm for $100 per couple. Dinner includes a cocktail party, fresh flowers, champagne and a four-course meal.
- Chef’s Table Lumière - Select group of guests for a behind-the-scenes galley tour with champagne and hors d’oeuvres, followed by an extravagant multi-course dinner created and hosted by the ship’s executive chef.
- Ocean Terrace - An array of ocean treasures, including a flight of oyster shooters, sushi and sashimi, ahi tuna poke, king crab cocktail, chili and lime crab margarita, a royal lobster dish, and the world-renowned smoked Balik salmon, the salmon of the tsars.
- Gelato - Delicious, Italian-style ice cream creations, including homemade waffle cones, creamy fruit smoothies, frosty shakes, banana and pineapple splits, as well as designer sundaes with and without alcohol.
Meet the Princess Fleet
Search for Cruises & Compare Deals!
Signup for Cruise Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more