NOTE: Due to concerns about the spread of the coronavirus and COVID-19 disease, Princess Cruises has suspended global operations through May 14, 2021.
The Pacific Princess is one of two R Class cruise ships from Princess Cruises. This smaller ship generally attracts a more mature 50+ crowd, and fewer families traveling with children, compared to other ships in the fleet. Cruise on board the Pacific Princess to exciting destinations such as British Columbia, Alaska, Hawaii, Tahiti, and Polynesia.
Built in 1999, the Pacific Princess got a makeover in January 2010 when it underwent a refurbishment adding new upgrades and features. A second makeover was completed in June of 2017. All 338 cabins are newly fitted with the most luxurious amenities at sea.
There’s an ambiance that you find on a small ship like Pacific Princess, where you'll share your cruise with just 680 guests and visit ports inaccessible to larger cruise ships. The ship offers a sophisticated elegance yet has many of the large-ship amenities. With a smaller group of guests on board, you’ll meet fellow travelers who share your interests and experiences, and many friendships are born on the Pacific Princess.
Awards for Pacific Princess by Princess Cruises
- 2014 - Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Award - Best Embarkation
- 2013 - Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Poll - Best Cruise Ships in the World - Top 20 Medium Ships
There are a total of 338 cabins on board the Pacific Princess with enough space for up to 680 guests. Standard room amenities include a television, refrigerator, A/C, security safe and 24-hour room service.
Size: 874 sq. ft.
Suites feature a large, furnished balcony. These suites have a queen-size bed, spacious closet, vanity, bathroom with whirlpool tub, a second guest bathroom, two TV’s, a DVD/CD player and a comfortable living room with a sofa bed, armchairs and dining table.
Size: 322 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to four guests
Mini Suites have large sliding glass doors leading to their private balcony. These rooms have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, a bathroom with tub and shower, a spacious closet and a living room with sofa, armchairs and a desk. Mini Suites with extra bedding accommodate three to four guests.
Size: 216 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 2 guests
Balcony Staterooms have floor-to-ceiling windows leading to the furnished balcony, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, a closet, bathroom with shower and a sitting area with a sofa and desk. These rooms have enough space for two to three guests.
Size: 158 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 2 guests
Inside Staterooms have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, a closet, bathroom with shower and a sitting area with a sofa and desk. Some rooms come with extra bedding and sleep up to four guests
* Images shown may not reflect the actual cabin you'll be booking.
Entertainment & Activities
Take in a live show or the latest feature-length film at the Cabaret Lounge, play a game of chance at the Casino or imbibe in your favorite cocktail at one of several lounges including the Piano Bar, Club Bar or Pacific Lounge.
Visit the Lotus Spa® for a day of rest and relaxation, get in an invigorating workout at the Fitness Center or lounge by the pool while enjoying a refreshing beverage. Enjoy daytime activities like running a few laps around the jogging track, playing a game of shuffleboard or practicing putting skills in the golf cage.
On the Pacific Princess, you can browse through The Shops of Princess, learn about international cultures at our Festivals of the World or master a new skill in dancing or cooking — our onboard activities will keep your interest every minute of your cruise.
- Main Dining Rooms - Breakfast, lunch and dinner with open seating from 7:30 to 9:30 am and noon to 1:30 p.m. on sea days and embarkation day. Dinner is available as either fixed seating or guests can choose the Anytime Dining option.
- Chocolate Journeys - Decadent, hand-crafted treats exclusively for Princess’ Chocolate JourneysSM program
- Pizzeria - Classic Italian calzones stuffed with delicious Italian deli meats and cheeses or fresh made pizza
- Trident Grill - Burgers flipping and hot dogs roasting, served with a variety of fixin’s and crisp fries
- La Patisserie - Cappuccino, espresso and other coffee specialties, as well as fresh pastries throughout the day
- Panorama Buffet - Casual dining area open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Sabitini’s Italian Restaurant - Classic Italian food including a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, main courses and desserts for $25 per person
- Crown Grill - Named among the “Best Cruise Ship Steakhouses” by USA TODAY featuring premium aged beef and fresh seafood items
- Chef's Table Experience - Pre-dinner cocktails and hors d’oeuvres in the galley for you and a limited number of fellow guests followed by a gourmet dinner
Find your princess cruise
Meet the Princess Fleet
Search for Cruises & Compare Deals!
Signup for Cruise Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more