South Carolina Hotels
Our Best South Carolina Hotel Deals
Beach Blast Summer Sale | North Beach Plantation
- Beachfront hotel with outdoor pool
- Picnic area, barbecue station, & garden
- Great views of the Atlantic Ocean
Mermaid Inn in Myrtle Beach
- Discounted rates + daily breakfast for 2
- Oceanview rooms and suites: Sept. pricing
- Rec center with 8-lane bowling alley
Stay for Breakfast at Coral Beach Resort & Suites
- Oceanfront resort in downtown Myrtle Beach
- $100 in discount tickets for area attractions
- Family friendly - 1 to 3 BR units
Free Night at Camelot by the Sea Resort
- Five minutes from the SkyWheel Myrtle Beach
- Wooden furniture and tastefully decorated rooms
- Close to the heart of the action
Aqua Beach Inn in Myrtle Beach
- 25% off & free perks - Valid thru Dec.
- 2 outdoor lazy rivers + hot tubs
- 3 pools and a modern fitness facility
Grand Shores Ocean Resort, Myrtle Beach
- Discounted rates for summer stays
- Indoor/outdoor pool decks + kids' water park
- Onsite restaurants & rainy day games
Summer Room Sale at Long Bay Resort, Myrtle Beach
- Stay 4 nights, get the 5th night free
- Free Fridays when you stay for a week
- Free parking, discounts & no resort fees
Free Nights | Sea Mist Oceanfront Resort, Myrtle Beach
- Visit South Carolina, USA soon!
Holiday Inn Oceanfront Resort at the Pavilion in Myrtle Beach
Find Hotels in the South
South Carolina At a Glance
When you book South Carolina hotels, you’re opening yourself up to all the fun attractions and sights that this state has to offer. South Carolina is unique-it has both a thriving beach culture and plenty of mountainous vistas. Many tourists flock to the subtropical climate for an escape to warm ocean waters at destinations like Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head Island.
Here, you can lay on the beach all day to work on your tan or hit the water for a swim in the gentle water. Better yet, journey to the Isle of Palms to gaze upon nesting sea turtles or take a tour of Fort Moultrie, a Civil War battle site.
Inland, South Carolina has plenty to offer guests staying in the Greenville area. Guests can peruse the natural wonders of Paris Mountain State Park or stop at Falls Park on the Reedy to get a glimpse of a massive waterfall. Fans of golf will enjoy the state’s 368 golf courses, many among the best in the country. Embark on a golf getaway at various South Carolina hotels to putt away your worries.
Of course, one of the main attractions of South Carolina is Charleston. This quaint coastal town features a beautiful historic district that keeps vacationers coming back year after year. Fans of history will love taking the ferry out to Fort Sumter to see the ruins of the starting point of the Civil War. South Carolina hotels here tend to sell out fast because it’s such a popular destination, so book your rooms early in the year.
Wherever you choose to stay in South Carolina, you can find dozens of hotels to meet your needs with the help of Dunhill Travel Deals.
Search for Hotels & Compare Deals!
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more