Today's Top Golf Getaway Deals
Stay for Breakfast at Coral Beach Resort & Suites
- Save up to 60% off +$500 resort credits
- Free golf & Wi-Fi
- 8 restaurants + 5 bars
All-Inclusive Paradisus Cancun All Suites Resort
- All-suites hotel with ocean views in every room
- Free greens fees at nearby golf course
- Exclusive beach access
All-Inclusive Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun
- 10% off and a $50 travel credit
- Use promo code DISFLA
- Enjoy golf, oceanfront dining & beach club
The Seagate Hotel & Spa | Florida Resident Offer
- Stay for 3, get the 4th night free
- Use promo code STAY4 when booking
- Play golf, lie on the beach, or visit the spa
The Seagate Hotel & Spa | Fourth Night Free
- The Seagate Hotel & Spa - Promo Code: 1STRESP
- Luxury hotel and spa in Delray Beach, FL
- Enjoy golf, oceanfront dining, spa treatments, and more
First Responders Package - 20% Off Room & Spa Rates
- Voted #1 Resort in Myrtle Beach
- 25% off oceanfront condos in August
- Spacious units with room for all
Beach Blast Summer Sale | North Beach Plantation
- Stay 4 nights, get the 5th night free
- Free Fridays when you stay for a week
- Free parking, discounts & no resort fees
Free Nights | Sea Mist Oceanfront Resort, Myrtle Beach
Golfing Getaway Destinations
The Best Resorts for Improving Your Golf Game
Looking to improve your golf game? There’s no better way to work on your handicap than spend some quality time on some quality greens, and planning a golf getaway is the best way to gain a deeper understanding of the sport you love. Enjoy stunningly landscaped courses with top-of-the-line rental equipment and luxury spa facilities—and maybe get a tip or two from an on-site pro—at one of the following golf resorts. A trip to any of the destinations below is sure to get you back into the swing of things.
The Lodge at Torrey Pines—La Jolla, California
Trying your hand at California’s legendary Torrey Pines golf course is a great way to get your head back in the game, and this retro-chic resort is a great place to stay when you do. Bring the whole family along and explore the sprawling nature reserve right next door.
Four Seasons Punta Mita—Nayarit, Mexico
For the Zen golfer, let the soothing sounds of nearby waves ease your mind for the perfect putt. This coastal beauty of a resort, with two Jack Nicklaus designed courses—not to mention seaside activities worth bringing the family along for—will take you there.
The Farm at Cape Kidnappers—Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Plan your stay at this rustic and luxurious resort, then take in the breathtaking coastal views from the greens of Cape Kidnappers golf course. You’ll be in New Zealand wine country, so touring the local wineries is also a must.
The Breakers Palm Beach—Palm Beach, Florida
Decadent, amenity-rich, and sporting two unique courses, The Breakers Palm Beach is world-renowned for a reason. If being more relaxed is essential to your game, a stay at this palatial resort will be sure to improve your game in no time.
The Gleneagles Hotel—Perthshire, Scotland
With a spa and golf academy on site, you can learn everything there is to know about improving your game—then wind down with a massage or a rejuvenating soak. And with plenty of alternate sporting options, you may leave with a newfound love of tennis.
Ways to Enjoy Your Golf Getaway
Signup for Exclusive Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more