There are Myrtle Beach hotels to match every desire. Whether you want lots of kid-friendly activity, a luxury suite, or a great ocean view, you’ll find it here.
When planning your trip, you’ll have plenty of hotels in Myrtle Beach to choose from. There’s something for every taste and budget here. We’ll give you a rundown of some of our favorite Myrtle Beach hotels in four categories.
Captain’s Quarters Resort offers kids a lot to love, including a bowling alley, friendly shark mascot, and an arcade. During the summer, there’s a children’s activity program with activities like sandcastle building, pool games, treasure hunts and shell searches. The shipwreck lagoon water park is the perfect way for the whole family to cool off on a hot summer day.
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has three buildings and more than 20 different pool features, including two exhilarating waterslides. There’s also a game room that the whole clan can enjoy and a kids’ club with fun daily programs. The rooms in this Myrtle Beach hotel are spacious, affordable, and available in a variety of sizes to suit even the largest families.
The Bay View Resort is located on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade, and offers spectacular oceanfront views. Guests can enjoy amenities like a relaxing indoor lazy river, jacuzzi, spa, indoor pool, and kiddie splash pad. All the suites have fully equipped kitchens, so you can really make yourself at home.
BlueGreen Vacations Seaglass Tower offers modern rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and balconies, so you can really appreciate those ocean breezes. Bask on the beach-view sundeck, or splash in the indoor and outdoor pools. There’s plenty to love at this Myrtle Beach hotel.
Set in the heart of Myrtle Beach's Grand Strand, the Anderson Ocean Club & Spa is a luxury oceanfront property with Moroccan and Spanish architectural design. Suites range from one to three bedrooms, so you can bring the whole family—or make this a couple’s getaway. You can enjoy the usual luxuries here, including a full-service spa, room service, and direct access to the sandy beach. And, since this is Myrtle Beach, there’s a 200-ft. oceanfront sun deck, two outdoor pools, and a lazy river.
- Incl. DVD rentals & tickets to local attractions
- Poolside bar & grill, onsite lounge
- 1-3 BR condos on the beach w/balconies
Spring Specials at Avista Resort - 25% Off in Myrtle Beach
- Stay 3 nights and pick your free bonus!
- Free breakfast, wine tasting or cash rebate
- Newly renovated oceanfront pool deck
Save up to 35% at Palace Resort in Myrtle Beach
- 30% off and two free breakfasts til 5/23
- Indoor/outdoor pools, lazy river & Jacuzzis
- Ocean view efficiency w/balcony sleeps 4
Free Breakfast at Paradise Resort - Myrtle Beach
- Stay 7 nights - Get 2 nights free
- Oceanfront resort with kids' water park
- Bowling alley, bar, arcade games, lazy river
Free Nights at Captain's Quarters Resort - Myrtle Beach
- Oceanfront resort with nearby golf & tennis
- Studio, 1-3 BR condos w/ kitchen & porch
- Stay 3 nights or longer, pick 3 perks
Myrtle Beach | Save up to 35% at Ocean Creek Resort
- Indoor waterpark, breakfast buffet, valet parking
- Cafe, tiki bar, game room and fitness center
- Save Sun-Thurs. on oceanfront rooms & suites
Myrtle Beach | Save 20% at South Bay Inn & Suites
- Studio, 1, 2 or 3 BR suites, many w/balconies
- Legends golf package: 4th round free
- Stay 3 nights or longer and pick 3 offers
35% Off Spring Stays at Beach Colony Resort, Myrtle Beach
- 3rd night free for spring stays 'til May 23
- Oceanfront pool deck, white sandy beach
- Free attraction tickets and DVD rentals
Free Nights at The Breakers in Myrtle Beach
- Beachcomber Vacation Rentals - Many resorts
- Choose weekly vacation condo rentals
- Pet-friendly, 3-4 BR condo avail., sleeps10
20% Off Spring Condo Rentals in No. Myrtle Beach
- 3.0-star condos with indoor pool
- Family friendly amenities right on the beach
- Free Wi-Fi
Roxanne in Myrtle Beach
- Beachfront hotel with outdoor pool
- Picnic area, barbecue station, & garden
- Great views of the Atlantic Ocean
Mermaid Inn in Myrtle Beach
If you’re interested in getting in as much links time as possible, you’ll want to check out the Legends Golf Resort. This Scottish-inspired resort is one of the few true “stay-and-play” facilities in Myrtle Beach. Guests have access to three 18-hole courses—Hearthland, Moorland, and Parkland—as well as a 30-acre practice facility driving range. Choose one of the casual, colorful two or three-bedroom villas for all the comforts of home.
There are so many hotels in Myrtle Beach, that you’re sure to find the right one for the type of vacation you dream of—whether it’s with the whole family, just your beloved, or your best buddies. There’s truly something for everyone in Myrtle Beach.
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more