Find the best Myrtle Beach hotels for your needs
There are Myrtle Beach hotels to match every desire. Whether you want lots of kid-friendly activity, a luxury suite, or a great ocean view, you’ll find it here.
When planning your trip, you’ll have plenty of hotels in Myrtle Beach to choose from. There’s something for every taste and budget here. We’ll give you a rundown of some of our favorite Myrtle Beach hotels in four categories.
Captain’s Quarters Resort offers kids a lot to love, including a bowling alley, friendly shark mascot, and an arcade. During the summer, there’s a children’s activity program with activities like sandcastle building, pool games, treasure hunts and shell searches. The shipwreck lagoon water park is the perfect way for the whole family to cool off on a hot summer day.
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has three buildings and more than 20 different pool features, including two exhilarating waterslides. There’s also a game room that the whole clan can enjoy and a kids’ club with fun daily programs. The rooms in this Myrtle Beach hotel are spacious, affordable, and available in a variety of sizes to suit even the largest families.
The Bay View Resort is located on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade, and offers spectacular oceanfront views. Guests can enjoy amenities like a relaxing indoor lazy river, jacuzzi, spa, indoor pool, and kiddie splash pad. All the suites have fully equipped kitchens, so you can really make yourself at home.
BlueGreen Vacations Seaglass Tower offers modern rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and balconies, so you can really appreciate those ocean breezes. Bask on the beach-view sundeck, or splash in the indoor and outdoor pools. There’s plenty to love at this Myrtle Beach hotel.
Set in the heart of Myrtle Beach's Grand Strand, the Anderson Ocean Club & Spa is a luxury oceanfront property with Moroccan and Spanish architectural design. Suites range from one to three bedrooms, so you can bring the whole family—or make this a couple’s getaway. You can enjoy the usual luxuries here, including a full-service spa, room service, and direct access to the sandy beach. And, since this is Myrtle Beach, there’s a 200-ft. oceanfront sun deck, two outdoor pools, and a lazy river.
- 2 bedroom apartment that sleeps 5
- Full kitchen & free Wi-Fi
- Game room & jungle gym
Arcadian Dunes in Myrtle Beach
- A 4th night free - newly renovated rooms & suites
- Rooms & suites w/kitchens - Bring the family
- 7th floor sundeck, restaurants & pool bar
The Caravelle Resort, Myrtle Beach | Free Night Special
- Up to 40% off + 1 family breakfast for 4
- Wet & Wild Package w/lazy river & kiddie pool
- Oceanfront 1 BR incl. kitchen, private balcony
Summer Deals at Beach Cove Resort, Myrtle Beach
- Book 7 days at Beachcomber Vacations
- Early summer deals on 1-7 BR units
- Great locations in No. Myrtle Beach
25% Off Vacation Condos at Myrtle Beach
- Stay at Caribbean Resort & Villas
- Luxury, spacious room with private balcony
- Includes 2 breakfast buffets
35% Off Summer Value Weeks in Myrtle Beach
- Save 25% + free breakfast
- Newly renovated units with kitchens
- Free Wi-Fi, private balcony, 2 queen beds
Dayton House Oceanfront Resort, Myrtle Beach
- Save 30% on breakfast, beach & bowling
- Special offer includes $100 in game discounts
- MIXX swim-up pool bar, hot tub & lazy river
Hotel BLUE Summer Specials in Myrtle Beach
- Sunny Summer Savings for Sun.-Thurs. stays
- Central location w/indoor & outdoor pools
- 1-3 BR with full kitchen, patio or balcony
35% Off at Forest Dunes Resort in Myrtle Beach
- Valid thru Dec., 2019 - 4-Nt minimum stay
- Oceanfront and ocean view condos with kitchens
- Fitness room, free Wi-Fi, relaxing whirlpools
4th Night Free at Palms Resort, Myrtle Beach
- Up to 35% off + 2 free breakfasts per day!
- Indoor/outdoor lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy restaurants & bars, indoors or poolside
Myrtle Beach | Summer Fun at Compass Cove Resort
- Beachfront hotel with outdoor pool
- Picnic area, barbecue station, & garden
- Great views of the Atlantic Ocean
Mermaid Inn in Myrtle Beach
If you’re interested in getting in as much links time as possible, you’ll want to check out the Legends Golf Resort. This Scottish-inspired resort is one of the few true “stay-and-play” facilities in Myrtle Beach. Guests have access to three 18-hole courses—Hearthland, Moorland, and Parkland—as well as a 30-acre practice facility driving range. Choose one of the casual, colorful two or three-bedroom villas for all the comforts of home.
There are so many hotels in Myrtle Beach, that you’re sure to find the right one for the type of vacation you dream of—whether it’s with the whole family, just your beloved, or your best buddies. There’s truly something for everyone in Myrtle Beach.
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more