Find the best Myrtle Beach hotels for your needs
There are Myrtle Beach hotels to match every desire. Whether you want lots of kid-friendly activity, a luxury suite, or a great ocean view, you’ll find it here.
When planning your trip, you’ll have plenty of hotels in Myrtle Beach to choose from. There’s something for every taste and budget here. We’ll give you a rundown of some of our favorite Myrtle Beach hotels in four categories.
Captain’s Quarters Resort offers kids a lot to love, including a bowling alley, friendly shark mascot, and an arcade. During the summer, there’s a children’s activity program with activities like sandcastle building, pool games, treasure hunts and shell searches. The shipwreck lagoon water park is the perfect way for the whole family to cool off on a hot summer day.
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has three buildings and more than 20 different pool features, including two exhilarating waterslides. There’s also a game room that the whole clan can enjoy and a kids’ club with fun daily programs. The rooms in this Myrtle Beach hotel are spacious, affordable, and available in a variety of sizes to suit even the largest families.
The Bay View Resort is located on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade, and offers spectacular oceanfront views. Guests can enjoy amenities like a relaxing indoor lazy river, jacuzzi, spa, indoor pool, and kiddie splash pad. All the suites have fully equipped kitchens, so you can really make yourself at home.
BlueGreen Vacations Seaglass Tower offers modern rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and balconies, so you can really appreciate those ocean breezes. Bask on the beach-view sundeck, or splash in the indoor and outdoor pools. There’s plenty to love at this Myrtle Beach hotel.
Set in the heart of Myrtle Beach's Grand Strand, the Anderson Ocean Club & Spa is a luxury oceanfront property with Moroccan and Spanish architectural design. Suites range from one to three bedrooms, so you can bring the whole family—or make this a couple’s getaway. You can enjoy the usual luxuries here, including a full-service spa, room service, and direct access to the sandy beach. And, since this is Myrtle Beach, there’s a 200-ft. oceanfront sun deck, two outdoor pools, and a lazy river.
- Many hotels & resorts to choose from
- Free breakfast available at select hotels
- Lots of activities for the whole family
Save up to 35% on Myrtle Beach Hotels
- Beach-front property, free shuttle services and much more
- Many rooms offer view of the ocean, free Wi-Fi, pool bar
- A lazy river & a pirate-themed children’s pool, close to parks
Breakers Resort in Myrtle Beach
- Stay Mon-Thurs for best rates
- Oceanfront suites and condos available
- Catch a star performance at Carolina Opry Theater
Dunes Village Resort, Myrtle Beach | Winter Rates
- Save 35% on oceanfront rooms, Sun. thru Thurs.
- Condos avail. with 1-2 bedrooms and kitchens
- Enjoy Palace Lounge & Restaurant w/ocean view
The Palace Resort, Myrtle Beach | Winter Rates
- Save on 2-bedroom oceanfront condos
- Get your local discount card on check-in
- Kitchens, washer/dryer, ocean views
South Wind on the Ocean, Myrtle Beach
- Save 35% when you book early! Stay thru Sept. 20
- Condos sleep 4 or more
- Kitchenette, private balcony, refrigerator
Paradise Resort, Myrtle Beach | Friends & Family Sale
- Winter Wonderland of Savings
- Best rates for Sun - Thurs stays
- Enjoy restaurants, bars, shopping, & shows
Sea Watch Resort - Winter Getaways 35% Off
- Winter specials up to 25% off
- Save on a luxurious suite near attractions
- Enjoy the walking/jogging trails onsite
Marina Inn at Grand Dunes, Myrtle Beach | 25% Off
- Save 35% on winter stays
- 57 acres of landscaped grounds
- 4 Seasons Restaurant, indoor hot tub
Ocean Creek Resort, Myrtle Beach | 35% Off Winter
- Save on oceanview studios in Myrtle Beach
- Discounted rates are for Sunday-Thursday stays
- Kitchen, balcony, 2-3 BR units available
Beach Colony Resort - 35% Off Winter
- Beachfront hotel, free breakfast buffet, free Wi-Fi & parking
- Excellent service, outdoor swimming pool, children’s pool
- Lazy river, hot tub, laundry service, fitness center & more
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort in North Myrtle Beach
If you’re interested in getting in as much links time as possible, you’ll want to check out the Legends Golf Resort. This Scottish-inspired resort is one of the few true “stay-and-play” facilities in Myrtle Beach. Guests have access to three 18-hole courses—Hearthland, Moorland, and Parkland—as well as a 30-acre practice facility driving range. Choose one of the casual, colorful two or three-bedroom villas for all the comforts of home.
There are so many hotels in Myrtle Beach, that you’re sure to find the right one for the type of vacation you dream of—whether it’s with the whole family, just your beloved, or your best buddies. There’s truly something for everyone in Myrtle Beach.
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more