Explore Atlanta Neighborhoods, Food, and Art
For cosmopolitan flair and Southern charm in equal abundance, Atlanta is perfect for your next romantic weekend getaway. You and your travel partner will never find a shortage of things to do—there are museums to peruse, sights to see, and parks galore for your daytime excursions, with several nightlife options certain to keep you out and about till the wee hours.
And when you get hungry, food options range from downhome to white linen tablecloth, encapsulating the eclectic nature of this great city. Of course, after a full day, you’ll want a great hotel room with all of the amenities you’ve come to expect from top luxury hotels.
- less than two miles from World of Coca-Cola Museum
- 24-hour front desk, gym and business center
- Free onsite parking, outdoor pool, & shuttle service
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech
- Free buffet breakfast + parking
- Free area shuttle
- Outdoor pool + free Wi-Fi
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Buckhead
- Free breakfast & Wi-Fi
- Pet friendly hotel w/ on-site spa & gym
- Full kitchen w/ stovetop, refrigerator, & dishwasher
Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown
- 4.0-star hotel with 2 restaurants
- Free area shuttle & Wi-Fi
- Amazing views from the rooftop terrace
Grand Hyatt Atlanta
- 22-story building with Polaris blue dome
- 24-hour gym, free Wi-Fi, outdoor pool, and more
- Blocks away from Georgia World Congress Center
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
- In the heart of Midtown Atlanta
- Two blocks from the Midtown MARTA station
- Business center open 24 hours a day
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Midtown
- Free breakfast, shuttle & Wi-Fi
- On-site pool, gym & parking
- The World of Coca-Cola just minutes away
Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Buckhead
- 4.0-star hotel with indoor pool
- Walking distance to World of Coca Cola
- Onsite restaurant/lounge + free Wi-Fi
Hyatt Centric Midtown Atlanta
- On-site Bliss Spa and a WET outdoor pool with deck
- TRACE restaurant on-site with southern cuisine
- Chic hotel with rooftop terrace & great views
Hotel W Atlanta Midtown
- Close to downtown Atlanta
- Flat screen HDTVs, free WiFi, and modern amenties
- Meeting space for up to 100 guests
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NE - I-85 Clairmont
- Luxury hotel with panoramic views of Downtown
- Outdoor pool & rooftop terrace
- Free area shuttle
W Atlanta Downtown
Luckily, great deals on hotels in Atlanta are especially easy to find using Dunhill Travel Deals, so you don’t have to settle for anything less than the best when planning your next romantic excursion. Here are some of the things we recommend you do during your stay.
Rock Out! (and See Some Art)
Visiting the city means you have access to a number of cultural institutions and entertainment options. That means, if you’re a music fan, it’s worth checking out what’s happening at one of Atlanta’s many music venues during your visit. Whether you like dancing until morning to electronic beats or playing air-guitar to your favorite rock bands, you’re sure to find something that suits your tastes.
To get some culture in the daytime, visit one of Atlanta’s many museums, like the esteemed High Museum of Art.
Chow Down on Some Local Grub
When in Atlanta, you’ll want to try some of the more traditional Southern dining options; head to Mary Mac’s Tea Room for fried catfish with a side of mac and cheese. You can always go for something more refined and romantic in the evening, like inventively prepared seafood, and raw oysters, at The Optimist, located downtown.
Have a Spa Day
Many luxury hotels in Atlanta offer spa services and facilities so you can enjoy plenty of pampering and relaxation with your partner. After a day of roaming through the hustle and bustle of the big city, a soak, steam, or couples massage can make for the perfect prelude to a romantic night on the town.
Take in an Unforgettable View
A romantic weekend in Atlanta wouldn’t be complete without taking in a view of the whole city. Atlanta offers great options when it comes to finding an ideal romantic perch. For something sure to get the heart racing, you can’t beat the views from the SkyView Ferris Wheel. And if you stay in an Atlanta hotel with its own viewing area, like the Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel with its rotating Sun Dial Restaurant and Bar, you’ll enjoy views for days.
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more