Today's Senior Getaway Deals
Luxury Caribbean Cruises on Regent
- PROMO CODE: DISFLA
- The Seagate Hotel & Spa in Delray Beach
- Enjoy golf, beach club, oceanfront dining & more
Summer FL Resident Offer - 10% Off + $50 credit
- With a 2-nt or more stay in Northern Territory
- Immerse yourself in Aboriginal culture
- Enjoy local art on the Tiwi Islands
Get a Free Flight to the Outback - Book by July 31
- First class hotels, 12 meals and more
- Visit Opatija, Split, Dubrovnik & others
- Book by July 25th for incredible savings
Air & 11-Day Croatia & Slovenia Tour – Save $350 pp
- Offer ends soon - book by July 18
- Visit historical sites, cathedrals, Mt. Etna
- First class hotels, 20 meals, & more
Air & 9-Day Escorted Tour of Sicily - $800 off
- 10% off plus $300 per couple air credit
- Local pastry tastings, Lake Como excurion
- Includes first-class hotel, daily breakfast
8-Day Escorted Tour of Rome to Milan
- Includes airfare & choice of bonus
- Bev. pkg, $400 ship credit or 4 excursions
- Ports in Bleize, Costa Maya & Havana
7-Day Cuba Cruise on Oceania Cruises
- Includes airfare & choice of bonus
- Up to 6 excursions, drink pkg., or $600 ship credit
- Enjoy the French Polynesia island in luxury
10-Day South Pacific Voyage on Oceania Cruises
Getaway Ideas for Seniors
5 Cruise Lines that Cater to Senior Travelers
Retiring means you’ll finally have more time to explore the world. One of the best ways to do that is by taking a cruise-you’ll sail across the open seas to several different ports. Here are the top five cruise lines that offer senior travel getaways, specifically designed with you in mind.
Holland America Line
With over 15 mid-size ships, 38 departure points, and 500 trips to choose from every year, you’ll have no problem finding what you need from Holland America Line. The fleet travels all over the Caribbean, Europe, America, and more. For seniors, all ships include a wheelchair-accessible transfer system, as well as recently renovated accessible cabins and amenities.
Royal Caribbean International
The Royal Caribbean International line offers 24 ships for passengers in 7 different styles, which helps accommodate you regardless of your needs. You can travel anywhere in the world, including Alaska, the South Pacific, and Asia. All staterooms are wheelchair-accessible, and you can enjoy observation towers, Broadway-style theaters, and multiple swimming pools.
Azamara Club Cruises
A slightly more upscale type of cruise, Azamara offers prime amenities on its two exclusive ships. Because the ships are relatively small, they often visit more select ports, making for a unique experience. Catch a ride to Europe, the Caribbean, and North and South America, while enjoying a full-service medical facility, a personal butler, and fitness and nutrition classes.
Silversea Cruises make their way to over 450 ports each year on a total of 125 voyages, giving travelers a good variety of destinations. With rare journeys to Antarctica, Russia, and Australia, this cruise line is perfect for the seasoned adventurer. Take advantage of the butler service, library, and open-seating dining while you’re aboard.
Sail away to destinations like Africa, Canada, and South America when you book passage on an Oceania cruise. This cruise line’s mid-size ships carry anywhere from 684 to 1,250 people at a time. While onboard, you can take part in cooking classes to enhance your culinary skills or take arts and crafts lessons.
Of course, these aren’t the only cruise lines out there that cater to an older demographic, so make sure to do your research before you book your next big trip.
Senior Getaway Destinations
Signup for Exclusive Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more