Celebrity Apex® is the newest Celebrity ship, joining her sister ship Celebrity Edge in the exclusive Edge class. Apex stands miles apart from the average ocean liner and offers heightened attention to detail, spacious rooms and lounges, and unique spaces you won't find anywhere else at sea. Sailing through the Mediterranean in summer and the tropical waters of the Caribbean in winter, Apex is a stunning marvel with new innovations for you to explore.
Apex breaks away from traditional ship design to provide a memorable experience throughout its restaurants, bars, pools, and entertainment venues, such as Magic Carpet. This moving platform, first introduced on the Celebrity Edge, provides guests an everchanging view over the side of the ship from heights up to 13 stories above sea level. Apex combines delicious culinary experiences, thrilling shows, and well-appointed staterooms for an unforgettable luxury cruise.
Cabins on Celebrity Apex are larger than the industry standard and come equipped with a sitting area and sofa, private bathroom, large LCD television, and hairdryer.
Size: 298-1482 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 6 guests
Suites are available on different decks throughout Apex with a variety of options including family, royal, penthouse, and the iconic suite with panoramic views and private hot tub.
Size: 148-201 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Choose from single, deluxe, Aquaclass, or the mesmerizing infinite veranda with moving windows for panoramic views from your balcony and extra space in your room.
Size: 200-238 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Choose panoramic, deluxe, or standard oceanview staterooms for different sized windows to see the ocean below. All oceanview staterooms include 100% Egyptian cotton linens and stunning views.
Size: 181-202 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Choose from a variety of inside staterooms located throughout the ship with amenities including 100% Egyptian cotton linens, spacious sitting area, and two beds that convert to a king.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual cabin you'll be booking.
Entertainment & Activities
The brand-new Celebrity Apex has a variety of activities and entertainment to keep you busy, or relaxed, every day of your cruise. Besides the stunning areas and architecture you'll want to view, there are so many things to do onboard you may not want to go into port. Choose from one of four pools including an adults-only pool for ultimate serenity, the Retreat Pool, exclusive to suite guests, or any of the whirlpools. Speaking of relaxation, Apex offers guests a full spa with customizable treatments like massages and facials.
Entertain yourself during the evening and through the night with over ten different bars and lounges, each offering unique experiences and drinks. The casino onboard Apex is reimagined with new slots and a variety of table games. If you'd prefer a dazzling show, head to the theater for a Vegas-style performance or to one of the lounges to catch comedians, vocalists, or bands playing a variety of music throughout the cruise.
If you've got the whole family with you there are plenty of activities for the little ones to take part in so they'll have just as great a time as you. The unique kids' clubs are filled with age-appropriate activities, toys, movies, and dancing. Whether you're interested in a sojourn through the Caribbean or historical stops across the Mediterranean, book your Celebrity cruise now for unbeatable rates and itineraries to fit your schedule.
- Cosmopolitan - American restaurant with an international flair serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Normandie - Contemporary French dining in a modern and upscale setting with a variety of classic dishes
- Cyprus - Main dining room with a Mediterranean twist serving Greek dishes
- Tuscan - Dining room with Italian roots serving flavors from southern Italy including carbonara and porchetta
- Eden Café - Casual buffet open for breakfast and lunch serving light bites and morning beverages
- Spa Café - Offers healthy spa-inspired fare for breakfast and dinner in a relaxed atmosphere
- Oceanview Café - Enjoy sweeping views with large floor-to-ceiling windows at this casual lunch spot
- Mast Grill - Serving you sandwiches, a variety of juicy burgers, and fries on the top deck poolside for a quick lunch with a view
- Luminae at the Retreat® - Available to suite guests only, Luminae features exclusive menu items that change daily
- Blu - Available to AquaClass® guests only, this exclusive restaurant offers inventive cuisine and an extensive sustainable wine menu.
- Fine Cut Steakhouse - Upscale steakhouse and seafood experience in a refined environment offering guests a variety of the choicest cuts
- Le Grand Bistro - Bustling French bistro overlooking the ocean with a variety of patisseries and tasty beverages
- Le Petit Chef and Family- An interactive art display and dinner with a variety of cuisines that create a unique dining experience found nowhere else at sea
- Raw on 5 - Sushi and sashimi bar with a large selection of premium wines that pair perfectly with raw dishes like oysters and hamachi or hot plates including crab cakes and sushi rolls with a la carte pricing
- Eden Restaurant - Enjoy sensory experiences and experiential dishes inspired by cuisines around the world in a grand topiary, complete with live plants and stunning architecture.
- Rooftop Garden Grill - Gourmet backyard BBQ favorites with great views of the ocean in a garden terrace for $45 per person
- Magic Carpet - Enjoy an al fresco dining experience on the side of the ship, offering incredible views plus a menu featuring cocktails, sushi rolls, and seafood.
Meet the Celebrity Fleet
Search for Cruises & Compare Deals!
Signup for Cruise Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more