Due to concerns about the spread of the coronavirus and COVID-19 disease, Celebrity Cruises has extended its global suspension of operations until June 30, 2021.
The Celebrity Edge is a revolutionary cruise ship launched in December of 2018 by Celebrity Cruise Line, sailing through the Eastern and Western Caribbean from its homeport in Fort Lauderdale. In April, it crosses the Atlantic to begin a summer of Mediterranean cruises stopping in Italy, Greece, Turkey, and the Black Sea. The Celebrity Edge was the first liner in the new Edge Class of ships and is joined by its sister ship, the Celebrity Apex.
This ship has three types of rooms including staterooms, suites, and villas and has room for 2,900 passengers. This innovative masterpiece showcases the new Magic Carpet, a moving platform that reaches the top deck and entertains passengers with music and refreshments. The dining options are extensive, with al fresco dining, a French bistro, and BBQ favorites at a rooftop grill. Search for just the right itinerary below, and book your cruise on the Celebrity Edge.
Explore your cabin options on the Celebrity Edge, from the transformative Edge Staterooms to the luxurious and spacious Iconic Suites.
Size: 1,892 sq. ft. plus 689 sq. ft. veranda
Occupancy: Up to 6 guests
Iconic Suites are the largest, most opulent suites Celebrity Cruise Line has ever offered. They include 1,892 sq ft of indoor space and an additional 689 sq ft of private outdoor space. They feature two bedrooms with king-sized beds, two bathrooms with full showers and whirlpool tubs, and private outdoor hot tubs.
Size: 1,300 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 2 guests
Penthouse Suites features more than 1,300 sq ft of living space and room for up to two guests. These suites include a master bedroom, bathroom, dressing room, a living and dining area, a guest bedroom and bathroom, terrace, and private hot tub, plus, personalized butler service.
Size: 950 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Edge Villas is a new suite category and includes 950 sq ft of split-level luxury. With room for up to four guests, the two-story Edge Villas offer unparalleled views, one bedroom, two bathrooms, and a private outdoor terrace.
Staterooms with Infinite Veranda
Size: 225-246 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 3 guests
Edge Staterooms with Infinite Veranda is the perfect place for a solo traveler. It includes a king-sized bed, private bathroom, and transformative living space that allows you to separate the veranda from the bedroom or open the sliding doors and window to let the ocean breeze flow through the room.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual cabin you'll be booking.
Entertainment & Activities
Amazing views fused with the latest technology give the Celebrity Edge entertainment options and activities other cruise lines just can’t compete with. Guests can enjoy the Magic Carpet - a floating platform that can change its location and reach up to 13 stories above sea level-for great views, live music, refreshing drinks, and dinner over the sea.
This ship also includes a pool deck with a 25-yard lap pool; adults-only Solarium; rooftop garden; Destination Gateway, which serves as an embarkation point as well as an activity and information center; and the exclusive Resort Deck, available for all guests staying in any suite class cabin.
Enjoy an incredible diversity of flavors and a wide selection of restaurants to suit every mood. The Edge's various menus are inspired by and sourced from the multi-cultural destinations she visits. There are so many dining options to choose from, you won't know where to start!
- Cosmopolitan - Main restaurant with a wide range of globally-inspired dishes
- Normandie - Main dining room with regional European wines, deliciously unique cocktails, tantalizing starters, and mouthwatering entrées
- Cyprus - Main dining room featuring seafood and features simple, clean dishes that celebrate the food and beverages of the Mediterranean region
- Tuscan - Main dining room with mouthwatering cuisine inspired by authentic southern Italian eateries, featuring all homemade pastas prepared with a rustic flare
- Luminae at the Retreat - Main dining experience including daily changing menus not available in any other restaurant on board (exclusive for Suite Class)
- Blu - Clean, crisp flavors and inventive cuisine with an extensive list of sustainable and biodynamic wines
- Eden Café - Morning beverages and casual culinary bites
- Spa Café and Juice Bar - Creative take on healthy cuisine with nourishing salads and nutritious smoothies
- Fine Cut Steakhouse - A wide selection of the choicest cuts of meat to the freshest, premium seafood for $55 per person
- Le Grand Bistro - Classic French bistro with the mouthwatering sights, scents, and sounds of a bustling boulangerie-patisserie with a la carte pricing
- Le Petit Chef - An immersive, mind-blowing fusion of entertainment and dining like nothing you’ve experienced before for $55 per person
- Raw on 5 - Dramatic raw bar display with an abundance of oysters, crab, and lobsters to choose from and featuring casual offerings like Shrimp Salad, signature lobster roll, and sushi and sashimi prepared by expert sushi chefs for a la carte prices
- Dinner on the Edge - Exhilarating al fresco culinary journey that’s a feast for your eyes, appetite, and sense of wonder
- Eden - Menus that deliver sensory experiences and experiential dishes served by performance artists called Edenists for $65 per person
- Rooftop Garden Grill - Gourmet backyard BBQ favorites with great views of the ocean for $45 per person
Find Your Celebrity Cruise
Meet the Celebrity Fleet
Search for Cruises & Compare Deals!
Signup for Cruise Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more