The Celebrity Edge is a revolutionary cruise ship launched in December of 2018 by Celebrity Cruise Line. She currently sails the Eastern and Western Caribbean, Alaska, Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. The Celebrity Edge was the first liner in the new Edge Class of ships and is joined by its sister ship, the Celebrity Apex.
This ship has three types of rooms including staterooms, suites, and villas and has room for 2,900 passengers. This innovative masterpiece showcases the new Magic Carpet, a moving platform that reaches the top deck and entertains passengers with music and refreshments. The dining options are extensive, with al fresco dining, a French bistro, and BBQ favorites at a rooftop grill. Find great deals here for Celebrity Edge sailings.
Explore your cabin options on the Celebrity Edge, from the transformative Edge Staterooms to the luxurious and spacious Iconic Suites.
Size: 1892 sq. st. w/ 689 sq. ft. terrace
Occupancy: up to 6 guests
The most opulent suites on Celebrity Cruise Line, they feature two bedrooms with king-sized beds, two bathrooms with full showers and whirlpool tubs, and private outdoor hot tubs.
Size: 1291-1432 sq. ft. w/ 197-1098 sq. ft. terrace
Occupancy: up to 4 guess
With room for up to four, these suites include 1 or 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, dressing room, a living and dining area, terrace, and private hot tub, plus, personalized butler service.
Edge Villa Suite
Size: 739 sq. ft. w/ 211 sq. ft. terrace
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
With room for up to four, the two-story Edge Villas offer unparalleled views, one bedroom, two bathrooms, and a private outdoor terrace and a 3-foot deep plunge pool.
Stateroom with Infinite Veranda
Size: 184-243 sq. ft. plus 42 sq. ft veranda
Occupancy: Up to 3 guests
King-sized bed, private bathroom, and a living space that allows you to separate the veranda from the bedroom or open the sliding doors and window to let the ocean breeze flow in.
Ocean View Stateroom
Size: 200-242 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 3 guests
These larger spaces come furnished with Celebrity’s eXhale® bedding featuring the luxury king-size Cashmere™ Mattress, TV, safe, mini-fridge, ocean views, and premium bath products.
Size: 181-202 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 3 guests
King-sized bed, ample living space including a sitting area, and a flat-screen TV. Connecting room options.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual cabin you'll be booking.
Entertainment & Activities
Amazing views fused with the latest technology give the Celebrity Edge entertainment options and activities other cruise lines just can’t compete with. Guests can enjoy the Magic Carpet - a floating platform that can change its location and reach up to 13 stories above sea level-for great views, live music, refreshing drinks, and dinner over the sea.
This ship also includes a pool deck with a 25-yard lap pool; adults-only Solarium; rooftop garden; Destination Gateway, which serves as an embarkation point as well as an activity and information center; and the exclusive Resort Deck, available for all guests staying in any suite class cabin.
Be sure to visit Eden, three levels of sensory experiences completely wrapped in glass. This amazing venue is where you can strengthen your culinary skills with hands-on cooking classes, indulge in hand-crafted cocktails artfully garnished with fresh herbs or enjoy wine-tasting and pairing seminars.
Enjoy an incredible diversity of flavors and a wide selection of restaurants to suit every mood. The Edge's various menus are inspired by and sourced from the multicultural destinations she visits. There are so many dining options to choose from, you won't know where to start!
- Cosmopolitan - Main restaurant with a wide range of globally-inspired dishes
- Normandie - Main dining room with regional European wines, deliciously unique cocktails, tantalizing starters, and mouthwatering entrées
- Cyprus - Main dining room featuring seafood and features simple, clean dishes that celebrate the food and beverages of the Mediterranean region
- Tuscan - Main dining room with mouthwatering cuisine inspired by authentic southern Italian eateries, featuring all homemade pastas prepared with a rustic flare
- Luminae at the Retreat® - Main dining experience including daily changing menus not available in any other restaurant on board (exclusive for guests of The Retreat)
- Blu - Clean, crisp flavors and inventive cuisine with an extensive list of sustainable and biodynamic wines(exclusive for AquaClass® guests)
- Eden Café - Morning beverages and casual culinary bites
- Spa Café and Juice Bar - Creative take on healthy cuisine with nourishing salads and nutritious smoothies
- Oceanview Café - Casual dining including Asian stir fry with sweeping views of the water
- Mast Grill- Enjoy ocean views and curb your hunger with a burger, salad, or sandwich in a relaxed, poolside atmosphere
- Fine Cut Steakhouse - A wide selection of the choicest cuts of meat to the freshest, premium seafood
- Le Grand Bistro - Classic French bistro with the mouthwatering sights, scents, and sounds of a bustling boulangerie-patisserie with a la carte pricing
- Le Petit Chef and Family- An immersive, mind-blowing fusion of entertainment and dining like nothing you’ve experienced before
- Raw on 5 - Dramatic raw bar display with an abundance of oysters, crab, and lobsters to choose from and featuring casual offerings like Shrimp Salad, signature lobster roll, and sushi and sashimi prepared by expert sushi chefs for a la carte prices
- Magic Carpet - Exhilarating al fresco culinary journey that’s a feast for your eyes, appetite, and sense of wonder
- Eden Restaurant - Menus that deliver sensory experiences and experiential dishes served by performance artists called Edenists
- Rooftop Garden Grill - Gourmet backyard BBQ favorites with great views of the ocean
Meet the Celebrity Fleet
Search for Cruises & Compare Deals!
Signup for Cruise Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more