Today's Best California Vacation Deals
- Close to LA’s most popular attractions
- Neutral, minimalist décor with hardwood floors
- Variety of eating options nearby from all regions
Shelter Los Angeles
- Short drive away from LAX
- 17 miles away from downtown Los Angeles
- Pillow-top mattresses and luxurious down comforters
The Westin Los Angeles Airport
- Includes minibars and microwaves
- Basic rooms with pleasant décor and furniture
- Close to San Diego State University
La Petite Rouge in San Diego
- Located in popular West Sunset Boulevard
- Air-conditioning, free water, and flat-screen TVs
- Only a 30-minute drive away from Beverly Hills
Value Inn Hollywood in Los Angeles
- 28 guest rooms in the heart of Los Angeles
- Free continental breakfast and coffee
- Available airport shuttle service for convenience
Americas Best Value Inn - Los Angeles Hollywood
- 11 miles away from the San Diego Zoo
- Includes large flat-screen TVs and work desks
- Simple continental breakfast for a small fee
PB Surf Beachside Inn in San Diego
- 2-star waterfront motel
- Close to top rated restaurants
- 3 miles from Old Town San Diego State Park
Point Loma Inn & Suites in San Diego
- Family hotel with free breakfast
- Located in the Marina District
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, free parking, and a tour desk
Travelodge at the Presidio San Francisco
- 10 minute walk from San Francisco City Hall
- In an Art Deco building dating back to 1932
- Free Wi-Fi and close to major attractions
The Embassy Hotel in San Francisco
California trip Ideas & More
Places to Visit in California
From picturesque mountain ranges to ferocious ocean waves, California is the perfect vacation destination. From the celebrity hotspot of Los Angeles to the old-world charm of San Francisco and the sunny oceanfront of San Diego, the state slogan Eureka! sums up California perfectly.
Located in Southern California, Los Angeles has great weather year-round and plenty of movie stars to run into. It’s also home to the Universal Studios Hollywood theme park, offering popular rides and attractions for the whole family. The thriving arts district in North Hollywood has several museums, while the Sunset Strip offers a unique and vibrant nightlife. For those in search of affordable Los Angeles vacations, stay in nearby Anaheim or Long Beach for lower costs.
If you’re interested in a beach getaway, Malibu is just a few minutes away from Los Angeles and offers 32 miles of public oceanfront. Tired of the hustle and bustle? Escape to nearby Santa Monica for shopping and dining or to Beverly Hills for a luxury hotel stay.
To the north, San Francisco is famous for its cable cars and steeply inclined streets. Its most recognizable landmark is the Golden Gate Bridge, reaching 746 feet into the sky. Walk around Golden Gate Park to admire meticulously manicured gardens and get a great view. The San Francisco port's cruise fleet can take you to even more adventurous places including the last frontier of Alaska.
California has more national parks than any other U.S. State with nine wilderness areas devoted to conservation. Perfect for the adventure seeker, the state offers majestic redwood trees, the hottest place on earth at Death Valley, and the gorgeous granite peaks of the High Sierras. Read about California's National Parks.
No trip to California would be complete without visiting Napa Valley, California’s famous wine country. You can visit vineyards and take tours of famous wineries in the area, sampling succulent whites and delicious reds. Nearby is the famous Silicon Valley, home to tech giants such as Google, Apple, and Facebook.
In southern California, you’ll find San Diego, a coastal city and port for many cruises including trips to Hawaii, Cabo, and Puerto Vallarta. It’s also the location of some famous theme parks, including LEGOLAND California, SeaWorld San Diego and the San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
You’ll find great vacation packages, cruises, hotels, and more at discounts found nowhere else on the web. Search our huge inventory to start planning your perfect vacation to California today and save time and money on your trip.
Vacation Getaway Ideas
Search for Vacations & Compare Deals!
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more