Today's Top Foodie Getaway Deals
6 Nts. Belize Reefs, Beach & Maya Ruins w/Air
- Located outside Strasbourg in the mountains
- Free Wi-Fi, parking, & indoor pool
- Enjoy stunning views from your balcony
Le Riquewihr Hotel Alsace, France
- Save up to 40% on rooms + Free Wi-Fi!
- Newest Melia and most popular all-inclusive resort!
- Fun entertainment with live shows & theme nights
All Inclusive Melia Nassau Beach
- The ultimate Australian bucket list
- Includes round trip airfare and transfers
- Visit Sydney, Cairns, Great Barrier Reef and Uluru Rock
12-Day Classic Australia Tour w/ Air
- $699 RT air + 20% off for back-to-back cruises
- Sail thru The Netherlands from Amsterdam
- See Volendam, Rotterdam, Kinderdijk & Hoorn
9-Day River Cruise | Summer Dutch Delights
- Includes flights, hotels, transfers & some meals
- See UNESCO Sites in Kyoto & Nara
- See Mt. Fuji & skyscrapers in Tokyo
10-Day Best of Japan Tour w/ Air
- Includes flights, transport, some meals, & tours
- Visit the unique man-made Uros islands on Lake Titicaca
- Explore the vibrant capital of Lima
9-Day Best of Peru Tour w/ Air
- Includes hotels, transports, entry fees, & some meals
- Visit Guadalajara, the home of tequila and mariachi music
- Enjoy typical dishes and live music at the portals of Pátzcuaro
10-Day Colonial Treasures of Mexico w/ Air
- Sailing in Aug. 2019 from Budapest
- Exclusive: Foodie Cruise with free beverages
- See Budapest, Vienna and Bratislava
Riviera River Cruises | 7-Day Danube River Cruise
- Sailing Nov. 2019 & Apr. 2020 from Porto
- Book now & save: All inclusive cruising
- See scenic rivers of Spain & Portugal
7-Day Douro River Cruise on the Scenic Azure
Foodie Getaway Destinations
5 Great Destinations for the Foodie
Around 24,000 restaurants call New York City home, making it the go-to destination for international cuisines from famous chefs across the world. You can find kimchi tacos on the same street as hamburgers.
Anytime you’re hungry, from 5 AM to 5 PM, you can find what you’re looking for across the city. Next time you’re up north, make a stop in the Big Apple and try both the street food and Michelin-rated restaurants. Head to Little Italy, Koreatown, Chinatown, Hell’s Kitchen, and more, for a great epicurean adventure.
Right on the Pacific, California has everything a foodie could want; we couldn’t even decide on the best city. San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego… All a food lover’s dream. You can taste wines from Napa Valley and explore the hills grapes spring from, or you can head down to the city pier and get the freshest seafood around.
Each city has its own flair and personality, so when you’re planning your trip make sure to check out them all. You can find sushi, pastries, ramen, fish, and anything else you can think of, nearby.
The home of pizza, pasta, gelato, and all our favorites, you might have to bring your stretchy pants for a trip through Italy’s famous cuisine. Within a few hours, you can travel between Venice, Milan, Rome, Florence, and more to find the perfect dish and great glass of wine.
Situated in the heart of the Mediterranean, Italy has access to the freshest produce and seafood in the region, so you’ll have the best of everything. Start planning your trip and try foods perfected in Italy like Arancini, Ribollita, Tiramisu, and other traditional food.
Head to the origin of fine dining on a trip to the cities and towns of France. Freshly baked bread and pastries will meet you in every town. You’ll discover why most classically trained chefs get their start in France and can try traditional dishes like Coq Au Vin, Cassoulet, Ratatouille, and more.
You can travel through wine country and small towns for the same authentic experience you’ll find in Paris and Marseille. With access to the Mediterranean, you know you’ll find the freshest ingredients across the country.
Famous for street vendors and inexpensive fare, head to Thailand for the most authentic Pad Thai you can find. Both Bangkok and Chang Mai are famous for the quality and quantity of restaurants, so you can find what you’re looking for day or night.
Taste traditional dishes full of flavor like Pad Se Ew, Penang, Massaman, Tom Kha, and whatever else you can get your hands on. Another pro is the low prices, keeping you well fed and under budget during your trip to Thailand.
Find Your Foodie Getaway
Signup for Exclusive Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more