Today's Best Fall Getaway Deals
6-Nts. Panama City & Caribbean Island w/Air
- Independent trip - Set your own schedule
- Incl. international airfare and transfers
- See Machu Picchu, Cuzco, and the Sacred Valley
- Fully customizable
7-Nt Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Cuzco w/Air
- Choose your departure & plan your trip
- Incl. hotels, airfare, and transfers
- See Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires
- Fully customizable
8-Nt. Brazil & Argentina Package w/Air & Hotels
- Flexible vacation package with hotels & train
- Palermo, Agrigento, Syracuse, Taormina
- See the island of Sicily's ancient landmarks
9-Nt 4-City Italy Package w/Air, Hotels & Train
- Independent trip - Explore at your leisure
- Visit Geneva, Lucerne, Zurich and more
- Scenic drives, parks, peaceful lakes & historic towns
8-Nt Grand Tour of Switzerland w/Air, Hotel & Car
- You get to customize this affordable independent trip
- Natural beauty, mountain ranges, peaceful lakes & more
- Choose your number of nights in each city
7-Nt Geneva, Lausanne & Montreux w/Air & Train
- Romantic waterways, botanical gardens & more
- Art and history museum, shopping & dining in Milan
- Choose your flights, hotels, trains & activities
9-Nt Geneva, Milan & Venice w/Air, Hotels & Train
- Museums, theaters and operas galore
- Urbane restaurants, bustling pubs and raucous nightclubs
- Must see's: Holocaust Memorial, The Stolen Gallery & more
6-Nts Berlin, Dresden & Prague w/Air, Hotels & Train
Ways to Enjoy a Fall Getaway
The Best Fall Foliage Getaways by Land or Sea
Just because the summer is ending doesn’t mean you’ve run out of travel options. As the leaves begin to change, you’ll find there’s still much to explore before the year is through. When you’re ready to take in all of the beauty the fall has to offer, these are the best getaways—by land or by sea—for stunning views of the seasonal foliage.
Finger Lakes, New York
For a road trip that lets you enjoy the changing seasons in the northeast, consider a fall foliage getaway to the Finger Lakes. It may be too chilly to enjoy the area’s swimming options come October, but a scenic tour of the region’s wine country—paired with a luxury resort stay, of course—makes for a memorable romantic holiday.
Victoria, British Columbia
Hop on a cruise along the West Coast to where the United States and Canada meet, then dock in gorgeous Victoria, British Columbia. With blue skies, great weather, and vibrant foliage almost otherworldly in its beauty, this northern gem of a destination provides all the sights (and all the tastes, with the fresh seafood and locally-made cider) you want from a scenic seasonal getaway.
Head to this charming town in northern Vermont and take in the lush, colorful mountain ranges. For a totally unique resort experience in the area, you can’t beat a stay in the European-style Trapp Family Lodge. For a city break getaway that’s still a short drive from the best foliage spots, stay in nearby Burlington to enjoy the state’s more cosmopolitan pleasures, with great options for fine dining and live music.
Leave from New York on a cruise ship (and maybe fit in a day or two in the city before your departure) and stop along the New England coast as you make your way around Nova Scotia and inwards toward Montreal. The ship will navigate along the scenic St. Lawrence River, where bursts of colorful leaves line your passage.
The Eastern Sierras, California
Sure, it’s not the first place that comes to mind when planning a fall foliage getaway— but California offers rich rewards taking in the seasonal sights. If you live on the West Coast, a road trip to the vibrant, lush Eastern Sierras makes for a great staycation. Stop at the famed Sierra Nevada and Mammoth breweries and sample the area’s best craft beer options along the unforgettable scenic drive.
Fall Getaway Destinations
Signup for Exclusive Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more