Bring the whole family along for these adventures in Myrtle Beach
Pick a great Myrtle Beach hotel, then start planning what to do with the kids during your stay. There’s more than just beaches to keep the family entertained.
Hotels in Myrtle Beach offer all kinds of pools, kids’ clubs, and game rooms, but when you’re ready to leave the property and try something different, we have you covered. Consider these 5 fun activities that the whole family will enjoy.
1. Splash in the Big Waves
If you’re a fan of water parks, Myrtle Beach has you covered! Choose from Myrtle Waves, Splashes, or Wild Water and Wheels for acres of speed slides with endless fun twisting, sliding, and shooting through the tubes! Kids (and adults) can try riding a wave, traveling down swift moving or lazy rivers, and splashing in the wave pools.
The smallest members of the family can enjoy tamer water attractions, such as interactive play structures, mini slides, and shallow kiddie pools. Waterparks are a great way to exercise and experience thrills at the same time!
- 2 bedroom apartment that sleeps 5
- Full kitchen & free Wi-Fi
- Game room & jungle gym
Arcadian Dunes in Myrtle Beach
- Save 46% on Sunday - Thursday check-in
- Double suites sleep up to 6 guests
- Lazy river, water park, mini-golf & restaurants
Landmark Resort, Myrtle Beach | Early Week Savings
- A 4th night free - newly renovated rooms & suites
- Rooms & suites w/kitchens - Bring the family
- 7th floor sundeck, restaurants & pool bar
The Caravelle Resort, Myrtle Beach | Free Night Special
- Up to 40% off + 1 family breakfast for 4
- Wet & Wild Package w/lazy river & kiddie pool
- Oceanfront 1 BR incl. kitchen, private balcony
Summer Deals at Beach Cove Resort, Myrtle Beach
- Book 7 days at Beachcomber Vacations
- Early summer deals on 1-7 BR units
- Great locations in No. Myrtle Beach
25% Off Vacation Condos at Myrtle Beach
- Stay at Caribbean Resort & Villas
- Luxury, spacious room with private balcony
- Includes 2 breakfast buffets
35% Off Summer Value Weeks in Myrtle Beach
- Save 30% on breakfast, beach & bowling
- Special offer includes $100 in game discounts
- MIXX swim-up pool bar, hot tub & lazy river
Hotel BLUE Summer Specials in Myrtle Beach
- Sunny Summer Savings for Sun.-Thurs. stays
- Central location w/indoor & outdoor pools
- 1-3 BR with full kitchen, patio or balcony
35% Off at Forest Dunes Resort in Myrtle Beach
- Valid thru Dec., 2019 - 4-Nt minimum stay
- Oceanfront and ocean view condos with kitchens
- Fitness room, free Wi-Fi, relaxing whirlpools
4th Night Free at Palms Resort, Myrtle Beach
- Up to 35% off + 2 free breakfasts per day!
- Indoor/outdoor lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy restaurants & bars, indoors or poolside
Myrtle Beach | Summer Fun at Compass Cove Resort
- Beachfront hotel with outdoor pool
- Picnic area, barbecue station, & garden
- Great views of the Atlantic Ocean
Mermaid Inn in Myrtle Beach
2. Ride the Coasters
The whole family will have a blast at Family Kingdom Amusement Park, where you can ride the Twist ‘n Shout, the Hurricane, the Log Flume, and the classic wooden Swamp Fox rollercoasters. There are 35 rides in all here, include some for the less brave.
At the three Pavilion Parks at Broadway at the Beach, you can ride the traditional rides from the former oceanfront Pavilion in Myrtle Beach and also enjoy new rides like the Mini Tea Cups and Magic Bikes, which are perfect for younger kids and scaredy-cats.
3. See the Animals and Nature
Brookgreen Gardens' gives the whole family a chance to see nature and birds native to the Myrtle Beach area. Your children can watch playful otters, red foxes, and other animals in a natural environment. Don't forget to check out the Waccatee Zoo, where you can see more exotic animals, like monkeys, buffalo, and the big cats, as well as domestic animals like goats and donkeys, all in a natural setting.
At Ripley’s Aquarium, you can dive with sharks, mingle with stingrays, or just soak up the atmosphere as you ride the moving walkway through the saltwater aquarium exhibit. You’ll travel right through a natural reef so you can view sharks, octopi, stingrays, and thousands of rare and colorful fish up close!
4. Go for a Ride
Get behind the wheel of a go-cart at Broadway Grand Prix Family Race Park. You can enjoy seven unique tracks, ranging from the gentle family track to the high-bank oval, the speed racer, and the junior racer for smaller kids. It’s great fun for the whole family.
Take the kids on an interactive, swashbuckling goon time with Pirate Adventures of Myrtle Beach. On a 75-minute ride aboard the Sea Gypsy, children have a chance to take part in a treasure hunt, water cannon battle, and so much more. Kids get painted on mustaches, tattoos, and pirate regalia, to make the experience even more magical.
There’s so much to see and do in Myrtle Beach, that you won’t be able to pack it into just one trip. And that’s not even counting all the activities that Myrtle Beach hotels offer!
By: Devyn Woolsey
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more