Bring the whole family along for these adventures in Myrtle Beach
Pick a great Myrtle Beach hotel, then start planning what to do with the kids during your stay. There’s more than just beaches to keep the family entertained.
Hotels in Myrtle Beach offer all kinds of pools, kids’ clubs, and game rooms, but when you’re ready to leave the property and try something different, we have you covered. Consider these 5 fun activities that the whole family will enjoy.
1. Splash in the Big Waves
If you’re a fan of water parks, Myrtle Beach has you covered! Choose from Myrtle Waves, Splashes, or Wild Water and Wheels for acres of speed slides with endless fun twisting, sliding, and shooting through the tubes! Kids (and adults) can try riding a wave, traveling down swift moving or lazy rivers, and splashing in the wave pools.
The smallest members of the family can enjoy tamer water attractions, such as interactive play structures, mini slides, and shallow kiddie pools. Waterparks are a great way to exercise and experience thrills at the same time!
- Up to 40% off, free nights, bonus offers & more
- Free breakfast available at select hotels
- Lots of activities for the whole family
Myrtle Beach Fall Deals | Up to 40% off
- No cancellation or change fees
- Dine at the top-rated Santa Maria Restaurant
- Block-long poolscape, sun deck, indoor pool, & oceanfront lawn
3rd Night Free at The Caravelle Resort
- Book your stay by 9/30/2020 & save 40%
- Free unlimited use of the Crown Reef Waterpark
- Giant lazy river ride, game zone & more
Save 40% | Crown Reef Beach Resort & Waterpark
- Save 40% w/ flexible cancellation
- 6 pools, 10 whirlpools & 2 lazy rivers
- Tiki bar, arcade, Captain's Nook, fire pit, playground, & more
Sea Watch Resort in Myrtle Beach | Save 40%
- Flexible cancellation policy
- Shipwreck Lagoon Kids' Waterpark & indoor poolscape
- Easy beach access, lazy river ride, hot tubs, & more
Save 40% | Captain's Quarters Resort
- Travel by 11/30/20 & save 42%
- Secluded beach & walking paths
- Tennis center, fitness room, volleyball court, & more
Ocean Creek Resort in Myrtle Beach | Save 42%
- Pay for 2 nights & get a 3rd free
- 3 pools, 3 oceanfront whirlpools & 350' lazy river
- Oceanfront Town Center & arcade
Save 42% | Beach Cove Resort in Myrtle Beach
- Cancel or change up to 72 hours prior to arrival for free
- Giant pool w/ seasonal swim-up bar
- Indoor lazy river, oceanfront hot tub & free Wi-Fi
45% Off hotel Blue Myrtle Beach
- Save 40% w/ flexible cancellation
- Indoor & outdoor pool, whirlpools, & indoor kiddie pool
- Fitness room, beach access, on-site parking & more
Palms Resort in Myrtle Beach | Save 40%
- Save 25% off thru 12/31/20 - flexible cancellation
- Beautiful ocean view rooms
- Lazy river, indoor pool & relaxing spas
Bay View on the Boardwalk in Myrtle Beach
- 3-star hotel w/ free shuttle to & from airport
- Family-friendly hotel w/ 2 pools
- Free Wi-Fi
Hilton Garden Inn Myrtle Beach/Coastal Grand Mall
2. Ride the Coasters
The whole family will have a blast at Family Kingdom Amusement Park, where you can ride the Twist ‘n Shout, the Hurricane, the Log Flume, and the classic wooden Swamp Fox rollercoasters. There are 35 rides in all here, include some for the less brave.
At the three Pavilion Parks at Broadway at the Beach, you can ride the traditional rides from the former oceanfront Pavilion in Myrtle Beach and also enjoy new rides like the Mini Tea Cups and Magic Bikes, which are perfect for younger kids and scaredy-cats.
3. See the Animals and Nature
Brookgreen Gardens' gives the whole family a chance to see nature and birds native to the Myrtle Beach area. Your children can watch playful otters, red foxes, and other animals in a natural environment. Don't forget to check out the Waccatee Zoo, where you can see more exotic animals, like monkeys, buffalo, and the big cats, as well as domestic animals like goats and donkeys, all in a natural setting.
At Ripley’s Aquarium, you can dive with sharks, mingle with stingrays, or just soak up the atmosphere as you ride the moving walkway through the saltwater aquarium exhibit. You’ll travel right through a natural reef so you can view sharks, octopi, stingrays, and thousands of rare and colorful fish up close!
4. Go for a Ride
Get behind the wheel of a go-cart at Broadway Grand Prix Family Race Park. You can enjoy seven unique tracks, ranging from the gentle family track to the high-bank oval, the speed racer, and the junior racer for smaller kids. It’s great fun for the whole family.
Take the kids on an interactive, swashbuckling goon time with Pirate Adventures of Myrtle Beach. On a 75-minute ride aboard the Sea Gypsy, children have a chance to take part in a treasure hunt, water cannon battle, and so much more. Kids get painted on mustaches, tattoos, and pirate regalia, to make the experience even more magical.
There’s so much to see and do in Myrtle Beach, that you won’t be able to pack it into just one trip. And that’s not even counting all the activities that Myrtle Beach hotels offer!
By: Devyn Woolsey
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more