Relax in Chicago with Luxury Hotel Amenities
When you search for Chicago vacation packages, you’ll find amazing deals available for some of the city’s most luxurious hotels. Here are our favorites.
When it’s time to hit Chicago in style, you’ll want to make sure you can get a room at one of the Windy City’s most acclaimed hotels. Chicago has a number of highly rated, impeccably curated boutique and name-brand hotels just waiting to accommodate you. With amazing deals on Chicago vacation packages, Dunhill Travel Deals makes it easy to kick your vacation plans into high gear.
Amenities like swimming pools, gourmet dining, city views, and unparalleled service are just a few of the things you will encounter on your stay at one these following world-class hotels. All are united in carrying on Chicago’s rich history of great design, with each hotel showcasing its own bracingly modern or retro-cool interpretation of elegance. So, pack your bags, and let the concierge staff at your hotel take care of the rest.
Considered by many (including the folks behind Travel & Leisure’s 2016 World’s Best Awards) to be the best hotel in the United States, The Langham is the definition of sleek, modern elegance. Here, you can take a swim or a spa day in the award-winning wellness facilities before enjoying a genteel afternoon tea.
- 10-minute walk to Millennium Park
- 2 onsite restaurants + room service for a relaxing stay
- Full service spa with variety of treatments
- Minuted from the world-famous Navy Pier
- Indoor pool with whirlpool and fitness club
- Live entertainment on select nights
Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile
- 15 miles to Chicago O'Hare
- 11 East Walton St. .7 mi. from city center
- 5 stars, pool, centrally located, WiFi in rooms
Waldorf Astoria Chicago
- Hip downtown hotel with craft cocktail bar
- Onsite taco shop with build-your-own tacos
- Walking distance to major attractions downtown
Moxy Chicago Downtown
- In the heart of the River North neighborhood
- Free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour fitness center, and more
- Close to Goose Island Brewing Company and Harry Caray's
Hyatt Place Chicago - River North
- Located in downtown Chicago
- All rooms are suites with two 42" HDTVs
- Heated indoor pool, rooftop fitness center, and more
Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
- Located in the Lincoln Park/Lakeview neighborhood
- Free WiFi and 50-inch HDTVs with premium programming
- Executive rooms available for business travelers
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago
Even if you don’t stay at the Park Hyatt, you’ll want to visit the hotel’s award-winning restaurant, the world-renowned culinary destination, NoMI Kitchen. Of course, the Park Hyatt offers many other reasons to visit. A comfortable, classy hotel with great spa facilities make for a perfect romantic getaway.
Silversmith Hotel Downtown Chicago
An excellent luxury hotel that offers great deals on Chicago vacation packages, the Silversmith Hotel Downtown Chicago is the place to go for that a true city excursion. The Silversmith is a fashionable, boutique hotel in the heart of Chicago, with great amenities like delectable dining options and a well-equipped fitness center.
The very helpful staff at this newly renovated and highly regarded hotel will let you in on all of the ins and outs of what to do in Chicago when you want to do it in style. The Peninsula offers spacious, hi-tech (you operate everything by iPad) rooms and exclusive access to unique culinary experiences throughout the city (a great way to spend the money you saved with that Chicago vacation package).
Chicago Athletic Association Hotel
For a unique Chicago hotel experience, the Chicago Athletic Association Hotel offers amazing service and dining options in one fabulously Instagrammable retro-chic package. Think of it as the well-curated boutique hotel experience on a grand scale, or the world’s poshest private boarding school dormitory.[/containter]
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more