Plan Your Trip to the Windy City of Chicago
With great deals on Chicago vacation packages, your next staycation destination should be a no brainer. Be sure to live it up when you explore the windy city.
A true jewel of the Midwest, Chicago is an ideal destination for any kind of travel excursion. Visit this bustling metropolis once and you’ll be graced with a number of reasons to return, from the city’s unique culinary traditions to the diverse beauty of its museums and parks.
Situated near scenic Lake Michigan, Chicago makes for the ideal staycation getaway destination. Simply search through Dunhill Travel Deals for the best deals on Chicago vacation packages and get ready for your next big-city adventure. Of course, the term staycation can mean different things to different people. Here are a few reasons why Chicago is the place to find out what kind of staycation fits you best.
Turn a Work Trip Into a Fun Trip
One great reason for a staycation in Chicago might be that you’re already there. Many people travel to Chicago for business, but then they make the mistake of returning home as soon as work obligations are complete. Why not extend your stay and make the most of this cosmopolitan city? By cutting out the expenses your work will have already covered, you’ll end up with an affordable travel opportunity where you can actually enjoy the city you’re visiting.
Find Romance in Chicago
City staycations can make for a truly romantic getaway, and Chicago is no exception. With all of the high-end Chicago vacation packages to choose from with Dunhill Travel Deals, you can select a luxurious room in a five-star hotel situated in the heart of everything. Book a dinner reservation at one of the city’s acclaimed restaurants, capped by late-night cocktails at a Chicago hot spot, and you’ll have a weekend that the two of you will never forget.
- Large event space and fully equipped conference facilities
- Free parking + Wi-Fi
- Close to Frank Lloyd Wright Studio
Hotel Carleton Of Oak Park Chicago
- Walking distance to shops & galleries
- 5 star rating - Full American breakfast for two daily
- Onsite restaurant: NoMi Kitchen
Park Hyatt Chicago
- High tea with live music & city views
- 5 star rating - Daily breakfast for two in Travelle Kitchen
- Located in the Loop District
The Langham, Chicago
- AAA Four Diamond hotel with event and meeting space
- 4.0 star hotel walking distance from the water
- Several dining & drinking options including Starbucks
Hyatt Regency Chicago
- Minuted from the world-famous Navy Pier
- Indoor pool with whirlpool and fitness club
- Live entertainment on select nights
Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile
- 15 miles to Chicago O'Hare
- 11 East Walton St. .7 mi. from city center
- 5 stars, pool, centrally located, WiFi in rooms
Waldorf Astoria Chicago
- In the heart of the River North neighborhood
- Free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour fitness center, and more
- Close to Goose Island Brewing Company and Harry Caray's
Hyatt Place Chicago - River North
Don’t Miss This Exhibit
When you’re deciding what to see and do in Chicago, look no further than the city’s rich array of art museums. Both the Art Institute of Chicago and the Museum of Contemporary Art offer a stellar selection of permanent and rotating exhibits; simply check each museum’s calendar, then plan your days accordingly. Not an art buff? Then check out The Field Museum of Natural History (where you’ll see the ancient bones of dinosaurs, including the famous Tyrannosaurus rex, “Sue”) and the Museum of Science and Industry.
Like any major city worth its salt, Chicago has a vibrant and eclectic music scene just waiting to be explored. A staycation can be just the right opportunity for checking out both local and world-famous acts at acclaimed venues, including the Empty Bottle. Summer festivals teeming with top in-demand talent (and a delicious roundup of food trucks showcasing the best in local eats), like Pitchfork and Lollapalooza, make for great weekend getaways.
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more