Plan a Staycation In the Northeast
Booking a hotel in the Northeast can mean many things. From city fun to rural charm, this part of the country offers an eclectic array of travel options.
What makes for the perfect staycation in the Northeast? For some, it’s quiet time spent watching the changing leaves, maybe with a cup of hot cider and a few close friends nearby, or a romantic week of relaxation in one of the region’s many charming seaside towns. For others, it can be a big city adventure, loaded with nonstop activity and luxurious hotel accommodations.
A Northeastern staycation even allows you to choose and combine any number of trip ideas, as the region—and the relatively small states within—lends itself well to interstate road tripping.
Whatever destination you choose, Dunhill Travel Deals will help you find excellent deals on some of the best hotels in the Northeast, so you can have fun without spending a small forture. Here are some ideas for your next Northeastern dream vacation.
- In New City, NY- must stay in the Northeast area
- 2011 Class C Motor Home - Sleeps 4
- 2 Slide outs, entertainment package w/40
31' Forest River RV Sunseeker 3120DS
- 2012 Class A Motor Home - Sleeps 7
- Delivery options available
- 24/7 Roadside assistance for peace of mind
38' Newmar Diesel Luxury Coach
- Kitchen w/ sink, convection/microwave + small fridge
- 2020 Class B Camping Van - Sleeps 2
- Custom-made bed, walk-in shower & toilet
20' Dodge Promaster 2500 159 Hightop
- In Teaneck, NJ - easily towable by SUV
- 2020 Travel Trailer - Sleeps 5
- Fully equipped kitchen
22' Dutchmen RV Coleman Lantern LT Series 17B
- 2017 Class A Motor Home in Marmora, NJ
- Family & pet-friendly, sleeps up to 10
- Delivery option available
33' Coachmen RV Pursuit 33 BH
- In Cambridge, MA, delivery option
- 2021 Class B Camping Van - Sleeps 2
- Free parking for your car during rental
17' Dodge Ram Promaster 2500
- 2016 Class C Motor Home in Marblehead, MA
- Sleeps 6, has a rear bathroom layout
- 24hr booking buffer, delivery option
24' Thor Motor Coach Chateau 22E
- 2022 trailer w/ delivery only - sleeps 8
- Stocked kitchen w/ large fridge & farmhouse sink
- Large power awning and dual entrances
NJ | 31' Dutchmen RV Coleman - Great for Glamping
- Family camper sleeps up to 6
- Top-rated owner w/ delivery options
- Pets are allowed, ideal for campgrounds
MA | 32' Dutchmen RV Coleman Trailer
- Depart from Boston on Oct 9, 2022
- Bonus up to $500 ship credit
- Visit Maine, Nova Scotia & New Brunswick
7-Nt Canada/New England on Voyager of the Seas
- Depart from Cape Liberty on Oct 16, 2022
- Shipboard credit up to $500
- Visit Royal Caribbean's private island
7-Nt Bahamas Cruise on Oasis of the Seas
See the Colors
Chances are, if you’re planning a visit to the Northeast during the fall season, you’re looking to catch a glimpse of the changing leaves and vibrant the colors they paint across the regional landscape. The beauty of the foliage in the Northeast is truly something to behold, and reason enough to book a stay for a fall getaway at one of the many Northeast hotels that cater to seasonal tourism.
Explore the City
While New York City may be the most obvious choice when it comes to planning a city getaway in the Northeast, it’s certainly not the only one. Places like Boston, MA, Providence, RI, Burlington, VT, and New Haven, CT offer big city vibrancy and college town charm in equal measure. Booking a stay at any city hotel in the Northeast offers metropolitan luxury that’s never too far away from the scenic beauty the area is known for—even a visit to New York City puts you just a train ride away from the natural wonders of the Hudson Valley.
Find Your Inner Art Critic
Between Boston and New York, you’ll find more art museums than most people visit in a lifetime, and the options don’t end there. Even a smaller city like New Haven, CT, offers two excellent art meccas in the Yale Center for British Art and Yale Art Gallery. The northeast is also home to a few destination museums, like the MASS MOCA in the quaint town of North Adams, MA, and the Dia Beacon, just a short train ride from New York City in Beacon Falls, NY.
Try New Flavors
When it comes to a staycation, we can’t leave out food. The Northeast invites guests to explore a number of regional flavors. Think lobster rolls and fried clams on a sunny Connecticut afternoon or rustic gastropub fare and regional brews on a chilly Vermont evening.
Of course, that doesn’t even scratch the surface of the Northeast’s culinary landscape. New York alone encapsulates a wide range of options, from New York City’s world-class restaurants (and pizza) to charming Finger Lakes wine country.
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more