Arizona Hotel Deals
Arizona Hotel Deals
Hotel Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Phoenix
- National Park Tours - America's Canyonlands
- Explore Bryce, Zion, Arches & Grand Canyon
- Sightseeing, transportation & hotels included
7-Day National Park Tour with Grand Canyon
- 18-hole championship golf course, health club, & pool
- Number of spa treatments & fitness center
- Onsite volleyball, shuffleboard, tennis & oversized chess
Legacy Golf Resort in Phoenix
- 4-star boutique Phoenix hotel
- Outdoor pool with cabanas, 50-person HydroSpa
- Range of spa services & rooftop sky deck with bar.
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa in Phoenix
- Four-star resort featuring a four acre water park
- Fffers a full range of body and beauty services
- Has picnic areas and an 18-hole miniature putting course
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort in Phoenix
Find More Places to Visit
Find Resorts & Hotels in Sonora, Scottsdale & Phoenix
Dunhill Travel Deals has stunning Arizona resorts to match the awe-inspiring views that will wow you on your visit to the Southwest. This magnificent U.S. state is home to many beautiful canyons, the most popular the Grand Canyon. Add Old West sites to your trip, and Arizona becomes an adventure that every historian should experience.
Whether you set your sights on a luxury suite at a five-star resort or simply a comfortable room, you’ll find great Arizona hotel deals that allow you to explore unique geography and profound history. Along with the Grand Canyon, there are landmarks such as the Meteor Crater in Winslow and Montezuma Castle National Monument in Camp Verde.
In Phoenix, you’ll find acres of distinctive floral beauty at the Desert Botanical Garden. Tuscon bestows the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, a 980-arce zoo, an aquarium, and endless natural history.
You’ll find remnants of the Old West throughout Arizona’s popular tourist destinations. For example, Tucson boasts a theme park that was originally an Old West movie set. In Phoenix, there’s Heard Museum, a Native American culture center. Don’t forget to visit the historic town of Mesa, including the Apache Trail. Here, you’ll get to drive through Superstition Mountains and the foothills of the Tonto National Forest, the fifth largest forest in the United States. During your trip, you’ll encounter a ghost town, a replica of a mining camp, and an authentic Old West stagecoach stop.
If you're looking for a relaxing desert vacation at an Arizona resort, or a quaint hotel in one of the bustling business districts, Dunhill Travel Deals has dozens of hotels in Arizona for you to choose from. Search these Southwest hotels to find the best Arizona hotel deals in these sought-after Arizona cities and towns.
Getaway Ideas for Your Arizona Vacation
Search for Hotels & Compare Deals!
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more