Spring Break Getaways
Today's Spring Break Getaway Deals
Free Breakfast at Paradise Resort - Myrtle Beach
- 70% off + $200 resort credits + extras
- Family fun activities throughout stay
- 3 pools & nightly entertainment
All-Inclusive Sunscape Sabor Cozumel
- 50% off room rates + Save 20% on golf
- AAA 4-Diamond resort located In Puerto Vallarta Hotel Zone
- Daily beach side yoga & fun theme nights
Optional All-Inclusive Villa Premiere Puerto Vallarta
- Studio, 1, 2 or 3 BR suites, many w/balconies
- Legends golf package: 4th round free
- Stay 3 nights or longer and pick 3 offers
35% Off Spring Stays at Beach Colony Resort, Myrtle Beach
- Great property in Riviera Maya
- 10 restaurants + 9 bars
- Float down the lazy river
All-Inclusive Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort and Spa
- Stay 7 nights - Get 2 nights free
- Oceanfront resort with kids' water park
- Bowling alley, bar, arcade games, lazy river
Free Nights at Captain's Quarters Resort - Myrtle Beach
- Serviced apartment-style accommodations
- Mile away from the Miami International Airport
- Free flight shuttle service
Doral Inn & Suites Miami Airport West
- Stay 3 nights and pick your free bonus!
- Free breakfast, wine tasting or cash rebate
- Newly renovated oceanfront pool deck
Save up to 35% at Palace Resort in Myrtle Beach
Best Spring Break Destinations
5 Trending Destinations to Visit This Year
It’s never too early to start making travel plans for spring break. By not giving yourself ample time to scout out the best deals on airfare and accommodations, you could find yourself throwing together a last minute trip—or worse, sitting on your living room couch while jealously scrolling through your friends’ vacation photos on Instagram.
Of course, if you want to be the person posting the envy-inducing photos, you’ll have to pick a prime destination for your spring break getaway. We’ve put together a list of some of the best trending places in the world.
Hip Reykjavik is an increasingly popular destination, especially when it comes to younger travelers. With hip clubs, modernist cuisine, and geothermal spa destinations like the one-of-a-kind Blue Lagoon, Iceland’s capital is a great destination for a unique spring break.
Prices on flights to Nashville are almost always in the affordable range, which partly explains why the city has been such a hit with cash-strapped college-aged travelers and young professionals. There’s a lot of city to enjoy here, with totally unique local specialties like hot chicken (for those who like a little spice in their life), and enough music history (and live music) to keep your toes tapping until well after your spring break is over.
Close to Cancun but nowhere near as raucous when spring break comes around, Tulum is a happening and—when it comes to ornately plated Mexican cuisine—oft-photographed destination. Explore the beaches during the day and enjoy fine dining and cocktails at night.
With travel restrictions just recently lifted, Havana’s status as a popular spring break destination is relatively new, but growing. Here you can see a magnificent city, sometimes startlingly untouched by time. You can also pack your bag with locally crafted Havana Club rum before your return.
A perennial favorite for partiers and connoisseurs alike, Barcelona lets you have it both ways. If you seek it out, there’s plenty of revelry to be had in what is a very club-friendly city. But what truly makes Barcelona a standout destination is its stark contrasts. This is a place where a visit to ancient buildings can be followed by modern meals and entertainment, and vice versa.
Spring Break Getaway Ideas
Search for Hotels & Compare Deals!
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more