Croatia Vacation Deals
- Visit pedestrian Hvar Island for stunning views
- See the mountains & beaches of Dubrovnik
- Includes air, hotels, & transfers
8-Nt Dubrovnik, Hvar Island & Split w/Air & Ferry
- Fully customizable package with activities
- Explore the canals of Venice & historical streets of Dubrovnik
- Optional tours include bike rentals and champagne tastings
6-Nt Venice & Dubrovnik Trip w/Air & Hotels
- Flexible vacation package
- See the birthplace of democracy in Athens
- Visit Dubrovnik, the Pearl of the Adriatic for its stunning views
7-Nts Athens, Rome & Dubrovnik w/Air & Hotels
- Visit the UNESCO Site Dubrovnik
- Flexible package with varying stay in each city
- Explore the largest city Zagreb
6-Nt. Dubrovnik & Zagreb Trip w/Air & Hotels
- Guided tour of 6 Croatian cities
- Walking city tours, local cuisine & historic sites
- Includes daily breakfast and 4 dinners
9-Day Croatian Guided Tour From Ljubljana to Zagreb
Croatia - Hidden Gem of the Adriatic
Croatia is a dream for every type of traveler: the history buff looking for old city walls, the beach goer who wants crystal clear waters, the honeymooners looking to stroll old city squares, and everyone in between. Situated on the Adriatic Sea, Croatia offers visitors beautiful weather, stunning coastlines, and enough UNESCO World Heritage Sites to fill your trip.
Visit Plitvice Lakes to see one of the natural wonders of the world in all its glory. Springs, waterfalls, and crystal blue waters meet visitors as they walk along wooden paths through the 16 different lakes. Cruisers may stop in port cities like Dubrovnik or Split, both resplendent with cathedrals, ancient city walls, and white sand beaches along the Adriatic. These cities are also full of beachfront cafes and bars offering fresh offerings from the nearby area. Foodies will love traditional Croatian food with recipes unchanged for centuries.
Bordering five different countries in eastern Europe, Croatia is a popular destination for escorted tours. If you happen to visit Zagreb, the country's capital, don't miss the 13th century architecture at St. Mark's Church or the nearby pedestrian streets full of colorful shops, cafes, and restaurants. For a walking tour of a thousand-year-old neighborhood, head to Gornji Grad in middle of the city and wander through ancient squares to the Stone Gate, which is said to have magical powers.
Croatia is still a hidden gem with fewer tourists than many surrounding countries, so now's the perfect time to visit. Search and review our Croatia vacation offers to plan an exciting or relaxing getaway in eastern Europe.
Explore These Related Getaways
Search for Vacations & Compare Deals!
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more