Oceania Regatta debuted her all-new look in September 2019 as part of an elaborate multi-million dollar refurbishment. The cruise line transformed their Regatta Class ships including the Oceania Sirena, Oceania Nautica and Oceania Insignia. The Oceania Regatta was built in 1998, refurbished in 2011 and 2014 before undergoing its recent transformation to upgrade all cabins, lounges and restaurants.
This high-end ship offers an intimate cruising experience with accommodations for 684 guests in 342 staterooms and suites. The spacious Owner’s Suite has 1,000 square feet of living space for you to spread out and relax.
Awards for Regatta by Oceania Cruises
- "Best for Dining: - 2017 Cruise Critic Cruiser's Choice
- “Best Service” - March 2013 - 2013 Condé Nast Travelers Readers Choice Awards
- “Top 20 Medium Cruise Ships” (#7) - February 2013 - 2013 Condé Nast Traveler 100 Best Cruise Ships in the World
- “Top 25 Cruise Ship Spas” (#10) - June 2012 - Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Poll (Top 25 listed)
All rooms on the Oceania Regatta feature internet access, a mini-bar restocked daily with water and soft drinks, twice-daily maid service, luxurious 1,000 thread count linens, plush cotton robes and slippers, 110/220-volt outlets, security safe, satellite phone, 24-hour room service, and Belgian chocolates with nightly turndown service.
Category: F, G
Size: 160 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Sleeps 2, some sleep up to 4
Two twin beds or a queen-size bed. Features a sitting area, vanity desk, breakfast table, and a private bathroom with shower.
Category: C1, C2, D, E
Size: 143 to 165 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Sleeps 2 guests, some sleep up to 3
Queen-size or 2 twin beds for 2 guests, rooms with sleeper sofa accommodate up to 3 guests. Window, sitting area, vanity desk, breakfast table, and private bathroom with shower.
Category: A1, A2, A3, B1, B2
Size: 216 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Sleeps 2 guests, some sleep 3
Queen-size Prestige Tranquility bed to sleep 2, some rooms have a sleeper sofa for a 3rd guest. Furnished teak veranda, vanity desk, bathroom w/ shower, stocked mini-bar, and flat-screen TV.
Category: OS, VS, PH1, PH2, PH3
Size: 322 - 1,000 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Sleeps 2 guests, some up to 4
Queen or 2 twin beds, some have pull-out sofa. Vista and owner’s suites boast a 2nd guest bathroom. All suites include private teak veranda, dining area, mini-bar, 24-hour butler service.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual cabin you'll be booking.
Entertainment & Activities
The Oceania Regatta’s Canyon Ranch SpaClub recently underwent renovations with all new steam rooms and changing rooms. The spa also boasts a new interior decorating scheme including custom mosaics and tile work. Visit Canyon Ranch for a personal pampering session where you can get a beautifying body wrap, manicure, or deep-tissue massage. Private Pilates or personal training sessions can be booked in the fitness area of the spa, or you can enjoy one of the group workouts like yoga or an indoor spin class.
If you're interested in more exciting pursuits, head to the Regatta Lounge after hours. Evening shows kick off at 9:30 with a professional cast of singers, dancers, and variety performances. Dance the night away at Horizons, show off your singing talent at karaoke, or head to one of the piano bars for a martini and live music.
Oceania Cruises is also known for providing enriching lectures by fascinating speakers throughout the cruise. Attend cooking demonstrations and learn to prepare many exquisite dishes to enjoy anytime. Unleash your inner creativity at the Artist Loft or unwind with the latest novel at the library.
The casino offers a variety of exciting games from reel & video slots, video poker, and table games including blackjack, roulette and poker. After collecting your winnings, browse the duty-free boutique featuring fine jewelry, watches, fragrances, unique gifts, and Oceania Cruises logo wear.
Although all restaurants on board the Oceania Regatta feature open seating, reservations are suggested for the 3 formal dining rooms - the Grand Dining Room, Toscana and Polo Grill. All meals, snacks, desserts and non-alcoholic beverages are included, and special beverage packages can be added for guests wanting to enjoy select wines, beers, and liquors.
- The Grand Dining Room-Ultimate fine dining experience on the Oceania Regatta. The formal restaurant evokes the feel of a European, 5-star restaurant and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Luxurious table settings featuring Versace bone china, Riedel crystal, Christofle silver, fine cotton linens; hand-painted frescoes on the domed ceiling lend an air of elegance to this opulent dining room.
- Toscana-Italian-style meal while enjoying classic dinner selections ranging from Osso Buco to Scallopini. Toscana also offers a choice of appetizers, salads, pastas, and seafood for your dining pleasure. If you have room after dinner, partake in one of the decadent desserts like Cannoli, crème brûlée, or tiramisu.
- Polo Grill-USDA prime steaks alongside fare like succulent pancetta with bay lobster tail. Side dishes include lobster macaroni and cheese, truffle mashed potatoes, and steamed asparagus spears. End your meal with a decadent dessert; key lime pie, creme brulee or a slice of sweet and creamy New York cheesecake are all available to enjoy.
- Terrace Café-Informal buffet-style dining for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The café has an extensive selection of items to choose from on both the hot and cold buffet stations, salad bar, and dessert buffet. You can even enjoy a slice of pizza or glass of wine while eating indoors, or choose a table by the pool or outdoor terrace.
- Waves Grill- Informal, poolside dining for lunch, between meal snacks, and refreshing drinks. Chefs prepare made to order items on the grill including burgers, hot dogs, and panini sandwiches. Waves is also great for a milkshake, bowl of ice cream, or delicious fruit smoothie.
- Baristas-Espressos, cappuccinos and lattes prepared by master baristas, as well as the delicious pastries, finger sandwiches and homemade biscotti.
- Afternoon Tea-bountiful four-tiered pastry carts filled with freshly made finger sandwiches, colorful petits fours, richly textured scones with clotted cream, and wonderfully sinful desserts with a selection of premium teas.
Find your Oceania Cruise
- OLife amenities, prepaid gratuities + up to $500 ship credit
- Depart from New York on July 5, 2022
- Enjoy visiting 2 ports in Bermuda
7-Nt Bermuda Cruise on Oceania Insignia
- Depart July 8, 2022 from Seattle
- Up to $500 ship credit + OLife amenities
- Ports in Sitka, Ketchikan & more
7-Nt Alaska Cruise on Oceania Regatta
Meet the Oceania Fleet
Search for Cruises & Compare Deals!
Signup for Cruise Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more