The best sites in Salt Lake City
Once you book your hotel in Salt Lake City, it’s time to plan your trip. Here are some of the tip sites you’ll want to check out during your city getaway.
For a family trip or a weekend city getaway, Salt Lake City makes for a great anytime destination. Come during the winter to hit the slopes at one of the many ski resorts that sit just outside the city itself, or during the warmer months to explore city’s celebrated public parks and attractions, and you’re certain to leave with long-lasting memories.
And whether you desire a romantic weekend getaway or some quality time with friends or family, you’re sure to find hotels in Salt Lake City that fulfill all of your travel needs. Of course, if you want to scout the best deals, Dunhill Travel Deals is for you. Just look for a place that puts you where you want to be, close to all popular sites and attractions the city has to offer—like the ones listed below—and get ready for big savings.
Located near some of the most highly regarded Salt Lake City hotels, Temple Square collects many of the city’s popular sites in one convenient location. A holy place for the large local Mormon population, but welcoming to people of all different backgrounds, the square houses both the Mormon Temple and Mormon Tabernacle buildings within its exquisite architecture.
Both are worth touring, and lucky travelers might even be able to catch a performance from the world-famous Mormon Tabernacle Choir during their stay.
This one is for the birds—literally. One of the largest and oldest free-flight aviaries in the world, the Tracy Aviary is a must for those looking to learn a thing or two during their stay. See magnificent birds of all shapes, colors, and sizes from all over the globe, as they roam about their natural habitats. Bring the whole family!
Gilgal Sculpture Garden
Salt Lake City has its share of strange and otherworldly attractions. Take the unique, wondrous Gilgal Sculpture Garden, the work of one Thomas Battersby Child, Jr. Every carving is the work of Child’s, from detailed disembodied feet to a sphinx bearing the face of Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon faith.
And if quirky sights like this appeal to you, you’ll want to stay at the nearby Anniversary Inn, a luxury bed and breakfast with themed rooms like “Phantom of the Opera” and “Wild Wild West.”
- Hotel & Ski City Super Pass package
- Kitchenettes, appliances & fireplaces
- Breakfast, pool, hot tub - Near Snowbird
Residence Inn by Marriott Salt Lake City-Sandy
- Book now for upcoming season!
- Shuttle buses run to Solitude & Snowbird
- Spacious rooms plus free breakfast buffet
Fairfield Inn by Marriott, Save with Ski City Super Pass
- Travel to Ski City - Plan your ski vacation!
- Downtown location near restaurants & shops
- Breakfast buffet with cinnamon rolls & fruit
Hotel & Ski City Super Pass Offer - Crystal Inn, Salt Lake City
- Bundle your hotel and ski pass and save
- Free breakfast and free light dinner
- Convenient ski bus into the mountains
Crystal Inn Midvalley | Hotel & Ski City Super Pass
- Salt Lake has the complete package!
- Full resort amenities with spa & restaurant
- Easy ski in, ski out at Alta Ski Area
Save with a Ski City Super Pass at Snowpine Lodge
- Includes hot breakfast & airport shuttling
- Outdoor heated pool & hot tub w/mountain views
- Shuttle to Alta/Solitude/Brighton/Snowbird
Salt Lake City | Ski City Super Pass + Hyatt Place Hotel
- Salt Lake has the complete package!
- Classic Bavarian lodge with ski-in, ski-out access
- Restaurant, bar, spa, family game room
Package Hotel & Ski City Super Pass | The Inn at Solitude
- Ski City Super Pass, close to ski resort & more
- Free breakfast, free cookies & cocoa
- Pool, hot tub, walking distance to area restaurants
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Sandy
- Special offer! Package your hotel and ski pass
- Convenient lodging close to ski areas
- Book your stay with a Ski City Super Pass
Hotel & Ski City Super Pass Packages | Salt Lake City
- Adventure hotel with outdoor & indoor pool
- Great views & prime location in downtown Salt Lake
- Walk to the Salt Palace, Tabernacle, restaurants, & more
Salt Lake Marriott Downtown Salt Lake City
- Historic vacation rental with 2 bedrooms
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast, Wi-Fi, & parking
- Warm hot tub for chilly nights
Desoto Tudor on Capitol Hiil Salt Lake City
If you’re looking to unwind somewhere outside the confines of your Salt Lake City hotel, you can’t beat a day exploring the grounds of Liberty Park. This expansive park is great for picnicking, frolicking and mingling.
There are several sports facilities, including bocce and tennis courts, so that you can make the most of the nice weather for Spring and Summer visits.
If visiting the Tracy Aviary doesn’t fully satisfy the animal lover in you, a trip to the city’s Hogle Zoo should more than suffice. Several exotic species like white rhinos, African elephants, and Siberian tigers are sure to offer thrills the whole family can enjoy.
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more