Salt-Lake City hotels for family adventures around town
Whether you’re going on a skiing adventure or a sightseeing getaway, these family-friendly hotels in Salt Lake City will gladly accommodate your whole crew.
Salt Lake City has much to offer for traveling families—there’s nearby skiing, sites, and attractions both fun and educational, and loads of natural beauty to take in—so it’s no wonder you’re planning a trip there. Of course, when choosing from the many hotels in Salt Lake City, especially if you’re taking younger children along for the ride, you want to choose one that best suits family travel.
- Affordable rates for downtown location
- Outdoor swimming pool and indoor Jacuzzi
- Walk to restaurants and attractions
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel At Temple Square in Salt Lake City
- High rise hotel with mountain views
- Indoor and outdoor pools and hot tub
- Several restaurants onsite + spa
The Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City
- A short walk from Temple Square
- 24-hour front desk, business center
- Wedding services and meeting rooms
Salt Lake City Marriott City Center
- Free WiFi
- On-site indoor pool, gym, restaurant, & bar
- Located just blocks from the Salt Palace Convention Center
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown
- Two miles from the Salt Lake City airport
- Close to Great Salt Lake and Antelope Island State Park
- Includes 24-hour fitness center, business facility, and more
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City Airport
- Free WiFi, parking & airport shuttle
- On-site pool, gym, restaurant, & bar
- Pet-friendly hotel
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport
- Located in the Cottonwood Heights neighborhood
- Free Wi-Fi, parking, and free hot breakfast each morning
- 12.5 miles away from downtown Salt Lake City
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City - Fort Union
- Two minutes from City Creek Centre
- Includes hot buffet breakfast and on-site market
- Near the Holy Trinity Cathedral and the Church History Museum
Residence Inn Salt Lake City Downtown
- Free breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi & parking
- On-site ski storage area & a fitness center
- Take a dip in the indoor pool w/ whirlpool spa
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown
- Adventure hotel with outdoor & indoor pool
- Great views & prime location in downtown Salt Lake
- Walk to the Salt Palace, Tabernacle, restaurants, & more
Salt Lake Marriott Downtown Salt Lake City
- Excellent rating by hotel guests
- Smoke-free hotel 6 miles from airport
- Heated outdoor pool with hot tub
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Downtown
You want amenities to keep everyone busy and happy, convenience when it comes to living out your vacation goals, and comfort whenever you’ve retired from a long day of sightseeing.
Thankfully, with Dunhill Travel Deals at your disposal, you can have all of these things and more. A search for the right place doesn’t have to stop when you see the price tag. Be sure to check out these Salt Lake City hotels when planning your next family trip.
The Grand America Hotel
One of the finest hotels in Salt Lake City, The Grand America knows that traveling with the whole family can be hard work. They make it easy by giving guests plenty to do with indoor and outdoor pools, kid-specific amenities, family-friendly events and more. They even offer babysitting services, so you and your partner can escape for an afternoon or evening at the hotel’s highly regarded spa and dining facilities.
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City
For great service meant to appeal to every member of the family, the Kimpton extends their luxury services to even your little travel companions. With amenities like kids menus, child-sized bathrobes, and even the by-request option to have a pet goldfish in your room for the duration of your stay, everyone will feel special here.
Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel
This Sheraton hotel has everything you need for a great family getaway. When you’re not exploring city attractions like the zoo and nearby Temple Square, or enjoying the breakfast buffet at the hotel’s in-house restaurant, the kids will definitely want to play around in the outdoor pool.
Located in a prime area and filled with kid-friendly amenities like a heated pool a game room, Shilo Inn makes it easy to bring the whole family to Salt Lake City. They even let children under 12 stay for free with an adult, giving you some extra savings to spend on your trip.
DoubleTree Salt Lake City
This DoubleTree is an affordable option has it all for families looking to stay somewhere close to the city’s downtown. The lake surrounding this Salt Lake City Hotel allows for morning strolls and fun activities like fishing, ideal for bonding time with the kids.
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more