Salt-Lake City hotels for family adventures around town
Whether you’re going on a skiing adventure or a sightseeing getaway, these family-friendly hotels in Salt Lake City will gladly accommodate your whole crew.
Salt Lake City has much to offer for traveling families—there’s nearby skiing, sites, and attractions both fun and educational, and loads of natural beauty to take in—so it’s no wonder you’re planning a trip there. Of course, when choosing from the many hotels in Salt Lake City, especially if you’re taking younger children along for the ride, you want to choose one that best suits family travel.
- Save big when you package hotel & super pass
- Convenient ski-in / ski-out location
- 3 hearty meals included in your rate
Salt Lake City | Alta Lodge + Ski City Super Pass
- Hotel & Ski City Super Pass package
- Kitchenettes, appliances & fireplaces
- Breakfast, pool, hot tub - Near Snowbird
Residence Inn by Marriott Salt Lake City-Sandy
- Book now for upcoming season!
- Shuttle buses run to Solitude & Snowbird
- Spacious rooms plus free breakfast buffet
Fairfield Inn by Marriott, Save with Ski City Super Pass
- Travel to Ski City - Plan your ski vacation!
- Downtown location near restaurants & shops
- Breakfast buffet with cinnamon rolls & fruit
Hotel & Ski City Super Pass Offer - Crystal Inn, Salt Lake City
- Bundle your hotel and ski pass and save
- Free breakfast and free light dinner
- Convenient ski bus into the mountains
Crystal Inn Midvalley | Hotel & Ski City Super Pass
- Salt Lake has the complete package!
- Full resort amenities with spa & restaurant
- Easy ski in, ski out at Alta Ski Area
Save with a Ski City Super Pass at Snowpine Lodge
- Includes hot breakfast & airport shuttling
- Outdoor heated pool & hot tub w/mountain views
- Shuttle to Alta/Solitude/Brighton/Snowbird
Salt Lake City | Ski City Super Pass + Hyatt Place Hotel
- Ski City Super Pass, close to ski resort & more
- Free breakfast, free cookies & cocoa
- Pool, hot tub, walking distance to area restaurants
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Sandy
- Special offer! Package your hotel and ski pass
- Convenient lodging close to ski areas
- Book your stay with a Ski City Super Pass
Hotel & Ski City Super Pass Packages | Salt Lake City
- Adventure hotel with outdoor & indoor pool
- Great views & prime location in downtown Salt Lake
- Walk to the Salt Palace, Tabernacle, restaurants, & more
Salt Lake Marriott Downtown Salt Lake City
- Historic vacation rental with 2 bedrooms
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast, Wi-Fi, & parking
- Warm hot tub for chilly nights
Desoto Tudor on Capitol Hiil Salt Lake City
You want amenities to keep everyone busy and happy, convenience when it comes to living out your vacation goals, and comfort whenever you’ve retired from a long day of sightseeing.
Thankfully, with Dunhill Travel Deals at your disposal, you can have all of these things and more. A search for the right place doesn’t have to stop when you see the price tag. Be sure to check out these Salt Lake City hotels when planning your next family trip.
The Grand America Hotel
One of the finest hotels in Salt Lake City, The Grand America knows that traveling with the whole family can be hard work. They make it easy by giving guests plenty to do with indoor and outdoor pools, kid-specific amenities, family-friendly events and more. They even offer babysitting services, so you and your partner can escape for an afternoon or evening at the hotel’s highly regarded spa and dining facilities.
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City
For great service meant to appeal to every member of the family, the Kimpton extends their luxury services to even your little travel companions. With amenities like kids menus, child-sized bathrobes, and even the by-request option to have a pet goldfish in your room for the duration of your stay, everyone will feel special here.
Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel
This Sheraton hotel has everything you need for a great family getaway. When you’re not exploring city attractions like the zoo and nearby Temple Square, or enjoying the breakfast buffet at the hotel’s in-house restaurant, the kids will definitely want to play around in the outdoor pool.
Located in a prime area and filled with kid-friendly amenities like a heated pool a game room, Shilo Inn makes it easy to bring the whole family to Salt Lake City. They even let children under 12 stay for free with an adult, giving you some extra savings to spend on your trip.
DoubleTree Salt Lake City
This DoubleTree is an affordable option has it all for families looking to stay somewhere close to the city’s downtown. The lake surrounding this Salt Lake City Hotel allows for morning strolls and fun activities like fishing, ideal for bonding time with the kids.
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more