The Best California Hotels
Whether you’re planning a beach getaway or a fun weekend in the city, finding hotels in California that match up perfectly with your vacation plans is simple.
California is massive and diverse, both culturally and geographically, so it only makes sense for you to want to customize your travel plans when arranging a visit. By simply searching the best deals on hotels in California using Dunhill Travel Deals, plotting your next dream vacation is easy.
Do you want a big city getaway in the heart of San Francisco? How about a few days of enjoying spa treatments and working on your golf game in a resort by the sea? From the rural splendor of Big Sur, to the fashionable shops, restaurants, and people that define Los Angeles, there are destinations and accommodations for every type of traveler in the Golden State.
You just need to know where to look. Of course, choosing from the following places—some of the best California hotels and resorts throughout the state—is a great place to start.
The Ritz Carlton, San Francisco
The perfect hotel for the city traveler, this Ritz Carlton offers top-of-the-line service, great restaurants and spa facilities, and a prime location in the heart of San Francisco’s Chinatown.
The Lodge at Torrey Pines
The Lodge offers all of the comforts you expect from a world-class California hotel—gourmet dining options, deluxe rooms, a swimming pool and hot tub—and then some. Enjoy the natural wonder of the southern California coast at the nearby Torrey Pines National Park or the La Jolla beaches, or play a round or two at the world-class Torrey Pines golf course overlooking the ocean.
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
For a decadent retreat in glamorous Beverly Hills, The Peninsula has it all. Reserve a garden suite and book a day at the spa and you’ll be pampered like the Hollywood elite. Sure, you’ll be close to the excitement of the city, but you may never want to leave.
Post Ranch Inn, Big Sur
Built directly into the oceanside cliffs of the artist-friendly region of Big Sur, the Post Ranch Inn is ideal for a romantic vacation far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Stay there and enjoy an award-winning spa, ocean and mountain views, and even wood-burning fireplaces in your room for an intimate getaway.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Full breakfast for two daily in Rambler
- 4.5-star centrally located hotel
Hotel Zeppelin San Francisco
- $100 Spa Treatment credit, per reservation, per stay
- Located on Santa Monica beach
- 5 star rating - Breakfast for each guest daily
Shutters on the Beach
- $50 food & beverage credit for the Tap Room
- Daily breakfast for two in the Terrace Restaurant
- Welcome in room amenity
The Langham Huntington, Pasadena
- Full American breakfast for 2
- $100 resort credit per room
- Welcome seasonal amenity
Belmond El Encanto
- Complimentary valet parking for 1 car
- Hotel facility fee of $30 per room waived
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown
- Daily continental Breakfast for 2 at Finch & Fork
- $100 hotel stay credit per room
- Welcome amenity
Kimpton Canary Hotel
- Brand new 2020 Class C Motor Home - Sleeps 8
- 5-star appointments, huge kitchen
- Gigantic 20' awning with LED lights
32' 2020 Winnebago Minnie Winnie
- Outside TV w/ Bluetooth sound, outdoor kitchen
- Class A Motor Home - Sleeps 9
- Delivery option available
32' Thor Motor Coach Windsport 32N
- Easy to tow - weighs only 3000 lbs
- Travel Trailer - Sleeps 4- perfect for the family
- Cleaned to CDC guidelines
17' Forest River RV Rockwood Geo Pro 17RK
- 2 private master suites w/ bath
- 2019 Fifth Wheel - Sleeps 8
- Outdoor area w/ mini-fridge & propane grill.
42' Coachmen RV Chaparral 373MBRB
- Easy to drive & totally self-contained
- 2012 Class B Camping Van - Sleeps 4
- Fully equipped kitchen, wet bath
24' Leisure Travel Serenity Van
Omni San Diego
Enjoy the city without forfeiting the beach at this luxurious San Diego hotel, located in the historic Gaslamp Quarter and right next to the bustling Embarcadero Marina. At Omni, you’ll be within walking distance from many of San Diego’s museums, and just a short drive away from the city’s titular zoo, a must if you’re in the area.
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more