The best California Hotels
Whether you’re planning a beach getaway or a fun weekend in the city, finding hotels in California that match up perfectly with your vacation plans is simple.
California is massive and diverse, both culturally and geographically, so it only makes sense for you to want to customize your travel plans when arranging a visit. By simply searching the best deals on hotels in California using Dunhill Travel Deals, plotting your next dream vacation is easy.
Do you want a big city getaway in the heart of San Francisco? How about a few days of enjoying spa treatments and working on your golf game in a resort by the sea? From the rural splendor of Big Sur, to the fashionable shops, restaurants, and people that define Los Angeles, there are destinations and accommodations for every type of traveler in the Golden State.
You just need to know where to look. Of course, choosing from the following places—some of the best California hotels and resorts throughout the state—is a great place to start.
The Ritz Carlton, San Francisco
The perfect hotel for the city traveler, this Ritz Carlton offers top of the line service, great restaurants and spa facilities, and a prime location in the heart of San Francisco’s Chinatown.
The Lodge at Torrey Pines
The Lodge offers all of the comforts you expect from a world-class California hotel—gourmet dining options, deluxe rooms, a swimming pool and hot tub—and then some. Enjoy the natural wonder of the southern California coast at the nearby Torrey Pines National Park or the La Jolla beaches, or play a round or two at the world-class Torrey Pines golf course overlooking the ocean.
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
For a decadent retreat in glamorous Beverly Hills, The Peninsula has it all. Reserve a garden suite and book a day at the spa and you’ll be pampered like the Hollywood elite. Sure, you’ll be close to the excitement of the city, but you may never want to leave.
Post Ranch Inn, Big Sur
Built directly into the oceanside cliffs of the artist-friendly region of Big Sur, the Post Ranch Inn is ideal for a romantic vacation far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Stay there and enjoy an award-winning spa, ocean and mountain views, and even wood-burning fireplaces in your room for an intimate getaway.
- In the heart of San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter
- New Orleans-style courtyard with on-site restaurants
- Close to all of the action
Horton Grand Hotel San Diego
- 2-star waterfront motel
- Close to top rated restaurants
- 3 miles from Old Town San Diego State Park
Point Loma Inn & Suites in San Diego
- Short drive away from LAX
- 17 miles away from downtown Los Angeles
- Pillow-top mattresses and luxurious down comforters
The Westin Los Angeles Airport
- Comfortable accommodations
- Close to the Golden Gate Bridge and Fisherman's Wharf
- Basic amenities include en suite bathroom, fridge, and TV
Town House in San Francisco
- Less than 1/2 mile from city center
- Kitchenettes, adjoining rooms, & fireplaces
- Free Continental breakfast; dining nearby
Colton Inn in Monterey
- Affordable rates, 2 mi. from city center
- 5 min. walk to the fairgrounds
- Golf and scuba diving nearby
Lone Oak Lodge in Monterey, CA
- Less than a mile from Fishermans' Wharf
- Fridge, coffee maker, alarm clock radio, cable TV
- Pet friendly property - Don't forget Fluffy!
Inn By the Bay Monterey
- Six-minute walk from the bustling Union Square
- Boutique luxury hotel with Egyptian cotton sheets
- In-room spa services, valet parking, and Wi-Fi available
The Clift Royal Sonesta Hotel in San Francisco
Omni San Diego
Enjoy the city without forfeiting the beach at this luxurious San Diego hotel, located in the historic Gaslamp Quarter and right next to the bustling Embarcadero Marina. At Omni, you’ll be within walking distance from many of San Diego’s museums, and just a short drive away from the city’s titular zoo, a must if you’re in the area.
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more