The best California Hotels
Whether you’re planning a beach getaway or a fun weekend in the city, finding hotels in California that match up perfectly with your vacation plans is simple.
California is massive and diverse, both culturally and geographically, so it only makes sense for you to want to customize your travel plans when arranging a visit. By simply searching the best deals on hotels in California using Dunhill Travel Deals, plotting your next dream vacation is easy.
Do you want a big city getaway in the heart of San Francisco? How about a few days of enjoying spa treatments and working on your golf game in a resort by the sea? From the rural splendor of Big Sur, to the fashionable shops, restaurants, and people that define Los Angeles, there are destinations and accommodations for every type of traveler in the Golden State.
You just need to know where to look. Of course, choosing from the following places—some of the best California hotels and resorts throughout the state—is a great place to start.
The Ritz Carlton, San Francisco
The perfect hotel for the city traveler, this Ritz Carlton offers top of the line service, great restaurants and spa facilities, and a prime location in the heart of San Francisco’s Chinatown.
The Lodge at Torrey Pines
The Lodge offers all of the comforts you expect from a world-class California hotel—gourmet dining options, deluxe rooms, a swimming pool and hot tub—and then some. Enjoy the natural wonder of the southern California coast at the nearby Torrey Pines National Park or the La Jolla beaches, or play a round or two at the world-class Torrey Pines golf course overlooking the ocean.
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
For a decadent retreat in glamorous Beverly Hills, The Peninsula has it all. Reserve a garden suite and book a day at the spa and you’ll be pampered like the Hollywood elite. Sure, you’ll be close to the excitement of the city, but you may never want to leave.
Post Ranch Inn, Big Sur
Built directly into the oceanside cliffs of the artist-friendly region of Big Sur, the Post Ranch Inn is ideal for a romantic vacation far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Stay there and enjoy an award-winning spa, ocean and mountain views, and even wood-burning fireplaces in your room for an intimate getaway.
- Boutique hotel in Westwood area
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms, coffee in lobby
- Nearby nightlife in Westwood Village
Sky Boutique Hotel in Los Angeles
- Free WiFi
- On-site pool, gym, restaurant, & bar
- 3-star pet friendly hotel
W Los Angeles - West Beverly Hills
- Private walk-out balconies & elegant en suites with bathtubs
- Luxurious accommodations minutes from beaches
- Outdoor pool/jacuzzi + free Wi-Fi
InterContinental Los Angeles Century City
- Breakfast daily, $100 resort credit, 48-hour cancellation
- Book by Dec 12, 2020 Travel by Mar 11, 2021
- Golf course, spa, near vineyard
Every 3rd Night Free | Carmel Valley Ranch, CA
- Most popular 3-star hotel in town
- Restaurant, bar/lounge, fully-equipped spa
- Outdoor pool and patio with bar service
Casa Munras Hotel & Spa in Monterey
- Free WiFi & parking
- The Bay Cafe & Cantina is located on-site
- Pet friendly hotel
Monterey Bay Lodge
- 24 months to set your dates of travel
- Free cancellation & reschedules
- Get 3 nights in a luxury hotel
Save 69% | 3-Nts San Diego Hotel - Free Cancellation
- Less than 1 block from the ocean
- 2 outdoor pools + onsite restaurant
- 4.0-star hotel with luxurious rooms & great views
Hotel Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina
- Boutique waterfront hotel with nautical theme
- Rooms and suites with porthole windows
- Camper food truck in hotel courtyard
Hotel Zephyr in San Francisco
- Bed & breakfast offer on Fisherman's Wharf
- Near Alcatraz and the Aquarium of the Bay
- Café Pescatore is the onsite restaurant
Hotel Zoe Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco
- Free Wi-Fi & American breakfast
- Walk to plenty of restaurants & shops nearby
- Large suites with kitchenettes in each room
Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Bayfront
Omni San Diego
Enjoy the city without forfeiting the beach at this luxurious San Diego hotel, located in the historic Gaslamp Quarter and right next to the bustling Embarcadero Marina. At Omni, you’ll be within walking distance from many of San Diego’s museums, and just a short drive away from the city’s titular zoo, a must if you’re in the area.
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more