Indulge In a Luxury B & B Stay In the U.S.
Just because you’re staying at a bed and breakfast, doesn’t mean you can’t get the amenities and service you’d like for a relaxing weekend. While these types of inns have a reputation for older facilities, there are plenty out there that offer a more upscale experience. Here are seven of the top luxury bed and breakfasts you can stay at.
Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins – Carson, Washington
Enjoy sleeping in a custom-carved log bed when you stay at a room in one of these cabin bed and breakfasts. Each cabin also includes a private deck, two-person jetted tub, and walk-in showers.
Port D’Hiver – Melbourne Beach, Florida
There are four main buildings in this bed and breakfast resort, each situated right next to the beach. Dive into the large pool or feast on breakfast served in your very own private patio.
- Drive along the Wild Atlantic Way
- See Dingle, Killarney, Galway & more
- Stay in Bed & Breakfasts
15% Savings on 12-Nt Ireland Self-Tour w/ Car Rental
- Stay in B&Bs, castles, & hotels
- Visit Ring of Kerry, Cliffs of Moher, & other top sites
- Expert travel assistance throughout
10-Day Self-Drive Ireland Tour w/ Car
- Winelands tour, see the "Big Five" & more
- Includes most meals, ground transfers, all park fees
- Enjoy morning and late afternoon game safaris w/ rangers
Air & 10-Day South Africa Guided Tour w/ Safari
- Scottish Highlands escape - guided vacation
- See Scottish moors, Edinburgh castle & crown jewels
- Includes daily Scottish breakfast and 3 dinners
6-Day Escorted Tour from Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Incl. Local Hosts, rail tickets & breakfasts
- Dublin, Killarney, Galway & Shannon Region
- Enjoy travel by rail & private car
7-Nt Ireland Tour by Rail & Private Car
- Incl. 4 to 5-star hotels, unique experiences & car
- Dublin, Kenmare, Ring of Kerry & Beara Peninsula
- Incl. breakfasts, Irish whiskey and Guinness tastings
7-Nt Irish Whiskey & Wellness Tour
- Guided vacation with expert Tour Director
- See Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires
- Includes hotels, daily breakfast and 3 dinners
9-Day Escorted Tour of Brazil & Argentina
- Guided tour of 6 Croatian cities
- Walking city tours, local cuisine & historic sites
- Includes daily breakfast and 4 dinners
9-Day Croatian Guided Tour From Ljubljana to Zagreb
Simpson House Inn – Santa Barbara, California
With 15 rooms to choose from, you won’t be able to decide which Victorian-inspired space is your favorite. Staying at one of the cottages does earn you your own courtyard with a fountain and wood-burning fireplace.
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn and Spa – Provincetown, Massachusetts
Just steps away from the local beach, this bed and breakfast has 40 rooms. The building includes a day spa, heated outdoor pool, and fine dining in the main mansion complex.
Inn on Lake Granbury – Granbury, Texas
If you’d like to escape the hustle and bustle of Dallas, head over to the featherbeds and steam showers of this bed and breakfast. Stand on the heated bathroom floors or enjoy the view from your private balcony.
Lodge at Sedona – Sedona, Arizona
With over two acres of gardens to peruse, you’ll feel like royalty at the Lodge at Sedona. You’ll have an amazing view of the surrounding rocky red landscape from your room, as well as hors d’oeuvres once the sun sets.
White House Inn and Spa – Napa, California
Feel like the special person you are at the White House Inn and Spa. You’ll enjoy plush linens, fancy bathrobes, and a fireplace right in your room. The entire hotel is a green building, meaning you’ll be helping to save the environment during your stay.
Not all bed and breakfasts have to be antiquated and out-of-style. With these seven modernized choices, you can have serenity and peace without sacrificing important amenities.
Signup for Hotel Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more