Occidental Costa Cancun
All-Inclusive Occidental Costa Cancun
Thinking of planning a couple’s getaway, family vacation, or group excursion to Cancun, but want all of the comforts of home with the luxuries you would expect from a world class resort? Then Occidental Costa Cancun All-Inclusive Resort is the Cancun resort destination for you.
Swim or even kayak in Occidental Costa Cancun’s giant pool, dine at one of the international restaurants like La Claraboya, or relax and unwind with a treatment at the spa. Occidental Plus offers are available now so book a room at Occidental Costa Cancun Resort and begin your perfect escape to Cancun, Mexico.
- Check in 3:00 PM
- Check out 11:00 AM
- Pets not allowed
- Non-smoking resort
- Free private parking
- Special needs facilities
Occidental Costa Cancun Resort has 358 rooms to choose from with plush, comfortable accommodation and standard amenities like cable TV, air conditioning, minibar with snacks, juices and beer, coffeemaker, toiletries and hairdryer.
Double Rooms 360 square feet of comfort with everything you need and amenities you want. Grab a snack from the minibar and snuggle up in bed to enjoy a movie after a long day of exploring the exciting city of Cancun.
Double With Terrace
Double Rooms with Terraces give you 360 square feet with the added bonus of a terrace to sit on and enjoy ocean views. Sit out on the terrace to breathe in the salty sea air or enjoy a drink and good conversation with family.
Double Ocean Front View
Double Ocean Front Rooms offer the same 360 square feet as the Double Rooms with a view of the Caribbean Sea. Wake up, brew a fresh cup of coffee and take in the amazing ocean view.
2x2 Interconnecting Rooms
The 2x2 Adjoining Rooms allow you to enjoy double the space and privacy of two 360 square foot rooms. Parents can relax with a movie in one room while the kids sleep comfortable in another. Only a door between you will insure you can pop in and check on the little ones at any time. Vacationing groups will appreciate the separate sleeping and bathroom quarters.
Junior Suite Ocean Front View With Hot Tub
Take in the views of the ocean waves rolling onto the shore from the hot tub on your private terrace or relax in your 829 square foot Junior Ocean Front Suite. These suites have recently been updated with gorgeous new Caribbean décor and plush furnishings.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual room you'll be booking.
Dates & Rates
* All rates are base rates for hotel only: per person, per room, per night based on double occupancy. Base rates do not include any taxes or fees associated with booking your room, or costs for adding flights to your travel package.
Map, Location & Directions
Cancun, Quintana Roo 77500
- Located on the shores of the Caribbean Sea
- Close to shopping, dining, and nightlife in Cancun’s city center
- 5 miles from Cancun International Airport (CUN)
Things to Do
- Lounge near the giant pool or in the middle of it on one of the sun loungers. You can also go for a refreshing swim in the resort pool, ride a paddle boat or, for the more adventurous guest, learn to scuba dive.
- Celebrate your wedding or renew your vows with the crystal blue Caribbean Sea in the background at Occidental Costa Cancun Resort. Choose from a list of entertainers for your guests to enjoy on your special day like a DJ, mariachi band, or acrobats.
- There is no shortage of activities in the city of Cancun. Raft through ancient caves, go on a zipline tour, or watch reenactments of ancient Mayan rituals.
Relax and feel your cares melt away at Occidental Costa Cancun’s onsite spa with a massage treatment. Occidental Costa’s long list of massage treatments includes deep tissue, hot stone, and couples massages.
- The spa at Occidental Costa Cancun Resort has a number of body treatments to awaken and moisturize the skin. Choose a chocolate wrap, green mud wrap, or a sun rescue treatment all with different benefits to the skin.
- Work on your fitness at the onsite gym complete with cardio and weight equipment.
- Dine at La Claraboya Restaurant and chose from a vast selection of international dishes while enjoying panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Enjoy buffet style dining in an open airy environment by the beach at Albatross Buffet Restaurant. Let the sea air fill your lungs as you feast on delicious cuisine.
- Eat traditional Mexican fare in an old cantina-style atmosphere so authentic, you’ll think you’ve gone back in time at Mexico Lindo Restaurant.
- Choose dinner at Don Quijote Restaurant and dine on authentic Spanish dishes in a chic, modern atmosphere. The view of the Caribbean Sea is the perfect compliment to wine and dinner at Don Quijote’s.
- Order a pizza and play a game of billiards with friends at Occidental Costa Cancun’s All Inclusive Club. You can snack on an array of treats, order coffee or cocktails, and play an assortment of games like air hockey and the latest video games.
- Order a mixed drink at the Beach Bar before retiring to the beach for a romantic stroll.
- Sip cocktails and listen to live music at the Lobby Bar.
Explore All-Inclusive Cancun Resorts
- Rate available 10/19-1021
- Up to $500 resort credit
- Complementary use of kayaks & paddleboards
All-Inclusive Occidental Tucancun Beach Resort Cancun
- Special rate available August 2018
- All-inclusive family friendly resort
- 10 restaurants+12 bars
All-Inclusive Ocean Riviera Paradise Cancun Resort
- Special rate available August 2018
- 8 restaurants+5 bars
- Top 10 Cancun all-inclusive resort
All-Inclusive Paradisus Cancun Resort
All-Inclusive Vacation Destinations
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more