Sunscape Sabor Cozumel Resort & Spa
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel
Feel those island vibes from the comfort of your own Caribbean-style villa when you plan your next Mexico getaway at Sunscape Sabor Cozumel. Located on the island’s southern coast, this luxurious, all-inclusive resort is just a short drive from the charming city of San Miguel, where a quick ferry will take you to the Yucatan Peninsula and the enchanting and exciting town of Playa del Carmen.
Amenities like meals, juices, snacks, and top-shelf spirits all come with your all-inclusive package, along with access to the resort’s 3 impeccably designed swimming pools, secluded beach, and health and wellness facilities. You’ll also want to try the mouth-watering options at Sunscape Sabor’s 5 on-site restaurants and finish the evening at one of 3 lively bars.
- Check in 3:00 PM
- Check out 12:00 PM
- All New Family-Friendly Program
- Explorers Club for Kids
The 218 rooms and suites offer spacious accommodations with a daily restocked mini-bar, private furnished balcony or terrace, and stunning views of the ocean or pools.
Family Suite Tropical View
This spacious villa combines a Tropical View Suite and a Junior Suite. There is a king-size bed and a sofa bed in each room, a kitchenette with microwave and minifridge, and a garden view from the balcony or terrace. The family suite provides 1250 sq. ft. of space and room for up to five adults.
Honeymoon Ocean View With Jacuzzi
This romantic love nest features a private bedroom with a king-size bed, a kitchenette, a sofa bed and 650 sq. ft. of space. The terrace or balcony is equipped with a whirlpool and provides lovely ocean views.
Deluxe Ocean Front
This oceanfront room has a king-size bed or two double beds, a private balcony and views of the Caribbean Sea. With 350 sq. ft. of space, the room accommodates up to four guests.
Junior Suite Tropical View
The Junior Suite, with 650 sq. ft. of space, has a kitchenette, a private bedroom with a king-size bed, a sofa bed and a terrace or balcony. This suite can accommodate three guests with a maximum of two adults. The balcony view is of tropical gardens and pools.
Suite Ocean View
With a king-size bed, a sofa bed and a kitchenette,this 600 sq. ft. suite has room for two adults and a child. The terrace of balcony provides an ocean view, and some units are equipped with a balcony whirlpool.
Deluxe Ocean View
The cozy Deluxe Ocean View Room provides 350 sq. ft. of space with a king-size bed or two double beds. From the chairs on your private balcony, you'll have a lovely view of the sea.
Suite Tropical View
This 600 sq. ft. suite provides a view of lush tropical gardens and pools and has room for four guests, with a king-size bed or two double beds and a sofa bed. A kitchenette is included along with a terrace or balcony.
Deluxe Tropical View
This affordable option is 350 sq. ft., equipped with a king-size bed or two double beds and accommodates up to three adults and one child. There is a lush, tropical view from the furnished terrace or balcony. Furniture includes a small table and chairs or a desk in the room.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual room you'll be booking.
Dates & Rates
* All rates are base rates for hotel only: per person, per room, per night based on double occupancy. Base rates do not include any taxes or fees associated with booking your room, or costs for adding flights to your travel package.
Map, Location & Directions
Zona Hotelera Sur
Cozumel Quintana Roo
- 20 minutes from island capital, San Miguel
- 20 minutes from Cozumel International airport (CZM)
- 10 minute walk from Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park
- Located in the south of Cozumel Island
Things to Do
- 24-hour access to food and beverage
- The Explorer’s Club, a supervised children’s club for ages 3–12, offering fun-filled educational programs daily
- Core Zone teen hang out
- 3 pools near the ocean
- Recreational equipment and activities including aqua-aerobics, ping pong, snorkeling, sailboats, windsurfing, and kayaking
- Nearby golf course
- Planned daily activities
- Live music and entertainment
Spa by Pavonia Amenities
- Luxurious facility offering a wide variety of massage techniques including deep tissue massage, swedish massage, hot stone massage, and reflexology
- Private relaxation area with a comfortable bed to rest in, tea, and water infused with natural flavors
- Selection of facial treatments from rejuvenating mild cleanses to exfoliating deep cleanses and soothing after-sun facials
- Beauty salon with manicures, pedicures, and number of nourishing body treatments
Sunscape Sabor has 5 restaurants and 3 bars
- Sunnyside Grill-Fresh seafood right on the water with stunning views for lunch, dinner, and a late night snack
- Portofino-Main buffet open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with different specialties daily
- La Cava-Adults-only luxurious dining experience with gourmet cuisine and delectable wines for dinner(additional charge applies)
- El Patio- A taste of Mexico with authentic local cuisine and fresh ingredients during dinner
- DaMario-Generous portions of Italian classics like pizza and pasta in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere for lunch
All-Inclusive Vacation Destinations
Search for Vacations & Compare Deals!
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more