Royal Hideaway Playacar
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Royal Hideaway Playacar Resort Cancun
Named one of the Top Hotels and Resorts in Mexico by Travel + Leisure, the Royal Hideaway Playacar offers a one-of-a-kind, adults-only resort experience with all-inclusive features guaranteed to keep you pampered and worry-free for the duration of your next vacation in Cancun.
Escape to this beachfront paradise ideal for romantic getaways, a few rounds of golf, or anyone in need of a break from the stresses of everyday life. Then, enjoy the resort’s luxurious spa facilities, six à la carte restaurants, six bars, and other unique amenities.
- Check-In Time Is 3:00 P.M
- Check-Out Time Is 12:00 P.M.
- Gratuities Are Included
- 24-Hour Room Service - Light Menu
- Adult's Only Resort
The Royal Hideaway Playacar Resort has 200 rooms to choose from with plush, comfortable accommodations and a terrace or balcony. Standard amenities include a TV, air conditioning, fruit delicacies, minibar with snacks, juices and beer, coffee machine, tea & coffee making set, telephone, and hairdryer.
The Presidential Suite is a private villa with 1614 sq. ft. of luxury. Located near the beach, a few steps from the main pool, the villa has a living room, dining room, hot tub and terrace with a panoramic ocean view. The bedroom features a king size bed, shower and whirlpool bath with premium toiletries.
The lavish Honeymoon Suite is 1270 sq. ft. on two levels with a living room, dining room, bathroom and private balcony or terrace with lounge chairs and a hammock.
Luxury Rooms are 528 sq. ft., with a king bed or two queen beds, decorated with mahogany furniture. Each room includes a balcony or terrace with breathtaking views and a whirlpool bath to help you relax.
The Luxury Sunrise rooms are 538 sq. ft., with a king bed or two queen beds, and furnished with mahogany accents. Every room is close to the sea and includes breathtaking views of the water. Each room is equipped with a shower and a whirlpool bath.
Luxury Royal View
The Luxury Royal View rooms are 528 sq. ft., with a king bed or two queen beds, a whirlpool bath, mahogany furniture and a terrace or balcony. Every room has an incredible view of the tropical gardens.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual room you'll be booking.
Dates & Rates
* All rates are base rates for hotel only: per person, per room, per night based on double occupancy. Base rates do not include any taxes or fees associated with booking your room, or costs for adding flights to your travel package.
Map, Location, & Directions
- Near local golf courses
- Located on the shores of the Caribbean Sea
- Close to shopping, dining, and nightlife in Downtown Playa del Carmen
Things to Do
- The Royal Hideaway Playacar encourages you to relax from the minute you get in, offering complimentary champagne and cool towels at your arrival.
- Splash around in one of three swimming pools or the brand new cascading infinity edge pool.
- A new expanded beachfront is begging for you to come out and play. Lounge, swim, snorkel, or surf on the gorgeous Cancun coast.
- Daily activities are scheduled by the beach and pool area. Check out the schedule and see how you can bring your watersports fun to the next level with options like scuba clinics, kayaking, sailing, and aqua aerobics.
- Get your workout in when you use the Royal Hideaway’s state of the art cardio room.
- Tie the knot! No pressure, but the Royal Hideaway has wonderful wedding packages, ensuring a beautiful day you and your loved one will always cherish.
- Royal Hideaway Playacar meets your wellness and relaxation needs with their 5-star luxury spa, The Retreat offers personalized treatments, special couples experiences, and other unique offerings.
- Feel totally rejuvenated when you enjoy a wide array of beauty treatment options including aromatherapy, facials, and body wraps.
- Treat yourself at Royal Hideaway Playacar’s beauty center with makeup, hair, pedicure, and manicure sessions so you can look and feel your best.
- Spices lets you bask in the tropical atmosphere with spectacular ocean views, freshly prepared Mexican and Caribbean food, and refreshing cocktails.
- The Grill is relaxed and romantic, pairing a menu of mouthwatering grilled eats with an elegant outdoor setting.
- A reservation is required if you want to try the creative upscale cooking at Las Ventanas, making it just the place for that special occasion.
- With a team of master chefs at the helm, you can’t go wrong with the AAA 4 Diamond Award winning Azia, specializing in Asian fusion cuisine with a focus on Japanese and Thai food.
- Enjoy the terrace-view of palatial gardens while dining on exquisitely prepared Italian and European specialties when you dine at Palazzo.
Explore All-Inclusive Cancun Resorts
- Special rate available August 2018
- All-inclusive family friendly resort
- 10 restaurants+12 bars
All-Inclusive Ocean Riviera Paradise Cancun Resort
- Special rate available August 2018
- 8 restaurants+5 bars
- Top 10 Cancun all-inclusive resort
All-Inclusive Paradisus Cancun Resort
- Rate available 10/27-10/29
- Up to $500 resort credit
- Free honeymoon or anniversary package
All-Inclusive Occidental Costa Cancun
All-Inclusive Vacation Destinations
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more