Ocean Riviera Paradise
Relax poolside or right on the beach in the calming shade of gently swaying palm trees when you stay at Ocean Riviera Paradise luxury resort. This all-inclusive paradise is equipped with luxurious suites, spectacular views, and endless options to suit your every whim on your next beach getaway.
Travel with family, friends, or that special someone and enjoy your stay just minutes from Playa del Carmen’s vibrant downtown and a short drive south along the Riviera Maya coastline from the excitement of central Cancun.
- Check in after 3:00 PM
- Check out until 12:00 PM
- Free self-parking
- Free Wi-Fi
The rooms at the Ocean Riviera Paradise are divided into four different areas: Daisy, Privilege, Eden and El Beso. Each of these areas feature spacious suites decorated in a contemporary, nautical style. Privilege Suites come with upgraded services, and Daisy Suites are great for young families. Eden Suites have swim-out access to a resort pool, and El Beso is adults-only.
Junior Suites are available as swim-up, rooftop or pool view options in any of the resort's four neighborhoods. Daisy Junior Suites are for young families and sleep up to five guests. Eden Junior Suites accommodate four guests in king-size and double-size beds, and each suite comes with a sofa bed in the living area. All suites have a safe, in-room free Wi-Fi, stocked mini-bar and a coffee maker. Privilege amenities are available as an upgrade.
Master Suites with swim-up access allow direct entry to a resort pool from your private terrace. The suites accommodate up to four guests, with either king-size or double beds and a queen-size sofa bed in the large living area. You'll also have a safe, coffee maker, patio table and chairs, and a stocked mini-bar. Privilege Room Categories offer premium amenities such as priority reservations, access to the VIP areas, butler service, pillow menu and premium drinks.
Junior Suite - Rooftop
The Junior Suites provide comfort and space for four guests, with views of the ocean or a pool. The bedroom has a king-size bed or two queen size beds, and the living room provides a sofa bed. Free Wi-Fi, a safe, mini-bar and coffee maker are provided. Privilege upgrades include exclusive butler service and a concierge. Other amenities include priority seating reservations, private check-in, 24 hour room service, unpacking, a bottle of wine and a lobster dinner.
Master Suite - Rooftop
The Rooftop Master Suites provide ocean or pool views and come with a king-size bed or two double beds to accommodate four guests. The room provides a safe, mini-bar, coffee maker and a living room with a sofa bed. The terrace is furnished with a table and two chairs. Some have a Jacuzzi on the terrace. Privilege upgrades include butler service, access to the VIP lounge, priority seating reservations, a welcome bottle of wine and a lobster dinner.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual room you'll be booking.
Map, Location & Directions
Manzana 020, Lote 007-1, Playa Xcalacoco
77710-Playa del Carmen
Riviera Maya, Mexico
- 5 km from the Grand Coral Golf Course
- 6 km from Playa del Carmen
- 10 km from the Cozumel ferry
- 17 km from Xcaret eco park
Things to Do
- The DAISY Mini Club for children ages 4–12 and the Teen Club for teens ages 13–17 will keep younger guests occupied, entertained, and engaged with fun games, activities, and lots of snacks.
- Ocean Riviera Paradise is a multifunctional property that can accommodate all kinds of events, equally suitable for your destination wedding as it is for your tropical work retreat or family reunion.
- Stay active with the resort’s diverse daily activity offerings, aqua fitness, or beach volleyball, and don’t forget to use your free introductory scuba diving lesson-a great way for you to explore the Riviera Maya’s dynamic and colorful reef system.
- For those rainy days, Ocean Riviera Paradise offers loads of indoor activities. There’s even an indoor bowling alley!
- Despacio Spa Centre by Etra welcomes you to your vacation away from vacation, where an expert massage can jumpstart your relaxation.
- Enjoy a swim in the tranquil waters of the indoor pool, take a soothing soak in the jacuzzi, or feel your stress melt away in the sauna for a break from the beach.
- An on-site fitness center keeps your health goals intact.
- This spa also offers face and body treatments and beauty salon service.
- Carnivores have it three ways when they dine at Ocean Riviera Paradise. Steak House, true to its name, offers a traditional experience, and Route 66 offers mouthwatering American BBQ. Meanwhile, Japanese restaurant Sakura showcases teppanyaki-style cooking, where meats and vegetables are prepared on a tabletop griddle.
- You may have to give the kids something else to do (one of the kids’ clubs is certainly a good idea) to enjoy a romantic meal at the adults-only Blue Moon, where intimacy and elegance are always on the menu.
- Find a meal that matches your tropical locale when you sample the comforting Mexican cuisine at Margarita, or the bright island flavors of Pez Vela.
- There are 12 bars- including four swim-up bars-on the property.
All-Inclusive Vacation Destinations
Search for Vacations & Compare Deals!
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more