The 5-star Occidental Tamarindo Resort is set on the shores of Tamarindo, Costa Rica with gorgeous views of the sea and Marino Las Baulas National Park. Soak up the rays poolside or play a game of giant chess on the beach. Whatever you have in mind for your next vacation getaway, Occidental Tamarindo has something for you.
Upgrade to Club Premium and enjoy special promotions and rewards like a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival, preferential check-in, and spa discounts. Seasonal discounts and advanced booking offers are available now, so book your room at this beachfront Costa Rica resort today and save.
- Check in 3:00 PM
- Check out 12:00 PM
- Nearby golf course
- Wheelchair access
- Gratuities included
Occidental Tamarindo boasts 198 rooms that come standard with minibar, air conditioning, and 32-inch flat screen TV. Choose from three different room styles to fit your needs and desires.
Superior Rooms offer 345 square feet of space and a breathtaking view of Marino Las Baulas National Park. Up to four guests will experience the utmost in comfortable amenities with views of the beautifully preserved park. Make a cup of coffee and enjoy the view from your private terrace or balcony.
Duplex Suites are 710 square feet and two levels of luxury with gorgeous views of the sea. Relax in your hydro massage bathtub or curl up in your plush king sized bed for a cocktail and a movie on your 32-inch flat panel TV.
Master Suite Duplex
Master Duplex Suites have two levels and 646 square feet of space to stretch out in. Take in panoramic views of the park and the sea from your huge windows or large terrace. The views can be seen from your bed all the way through to your private living room so you can enjoy the Costa Rican scenery in your suite from the time you wake up and into the night.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual room you'll be booking.
Map, Location & Directions
Guanacaste, Santa Cruz 50309
- Located on the shores of beautiful Tamarindo, Costa Rica
- 1.5 hours from Liberia Airport (LIR)
- Minutes away from shopping, dining, and nightlife in Tamarindo
Things to Do
- Volleyball and giant chess on the beach
- Unlimited watersports
- Kids' club and pool area
- Wedding packages with deluxe amenities
- Kids' pool, all-ages pool, and whirlpool
- Live evening shows for kids
- Tennis courts and ping pong tables
- Deep exfoliation treatments and body wraps
- Different facial packages available depending on the length of the process and the added treatments
- Relaxing massage packages with techniques like hot stones, deep tissue, and bamboo
- Special packages with an array of treatments are available for couples and individuals
Occidental Tamarindo has 2 bars and 2 restaurants
- La Tortuga Bar- Delicious cocktails 5:00 pm to 12:00 pm
- Las Baulas Snack Bar- Open 10:00 am to 7:00 pm by the pool
- Langosta Restaurant-Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with different culinary creations every night and theme nights
- El Oceano Restaurant-Fresh seafood and relaxing music for dinner
All-Inclusive Vacation Destinations
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more