Set along the shores of the Pacific Ocean in majestic Guanacaste, Costa Rica, the Occidental Papagayo Resort has everything you need for an adults-only all-inclusive vacation in beautiful Costa Rica. Discounted rates are available now, so there has never been a better time to vacation at a top Costa Rica resort.
Experience the vast tropical landscape that defines Costa Rica from your room or poolside at Occidental Papagayo. Upgrade your stay at Papagayo to Royal Club status and earn special rewards like preferential reservations at onsite restaurants and access to the Royal Club Lounge.
- Check in 3:00 PM
- Check out 12:00 PM
- Adults-only resort 18+
- Free parking
- Full service fitness center
Occidental Papagayo has 163 rooms in 23 buildings. Each room comes standard with one king size bed or two double beds, air conditioning, a minibar, hairdryer, private bathroom, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, safe and cable television.
Deluxe Rooms come with a view of lush, green Costa Rican nature from your private balcony. Grab a beer from the minibar and relax after a long day of exploring Guanacaste.
Royal Club Junior Suite
The Royal Club Junior Suite is your home away from home with amenities like a separate living room and plush king size bed with resort luxuries like a whirlpool tub and nightly turndown service. Sleep in on your soft linens and fluffy pillows or step out onto your private terrace for a cup of coffee and some fresh air.
Royal Club Master Suite
Royal Club Master Suite allow you to stay in Papagayo’s most lavish suite. Take a soak in your Jacuzzi on your private balcony or choose a more intimate setting when you relax in your in-room hydro massage bathtub.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual room you'll be booking.
Map, Location & Directions
Golfo del Papagayo, Guanacaste 5000
- Located among the famous tropical landscape of Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 35 minutes from Liberia Airport (LIR)
- 3.5 hours from San Jose International Airport (SJC)
Things to Do
- Exotic animal and bird observation
- Unlimited watersports including kayaking, snorkeling, volleyball, archery, and chess
- Nature tours, zipline adventure among the treetops, and sailing lessons with experts
- Dancing the night away at La Disco
- Live music
- Manicures, pedicures, and facial for indulgance in the ultimate beauty treatments with top-of-the-line products
- Vichy showers, turkish baths, hot tubs, and a sauna
- Couples massages with relaxing treatments
There are 4 dining options and 4 bars
- L’Buffet- Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with different and exotic dishes daily
- The Italian-Delicious Italian specialties available for dinner
- D’Oriental-Open for dinner with Asian and Japanese food, private tatami rooms, and teppanyaki tables
- Snack Bar-What you need with snack and cocktails served daily
More Vacation Choices
Search for Vacations & Compare Deals!
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more